Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tickets for Warsaw arrived
Posted by: SWojtek ()
Date: January 6, 2006 11:39

Yesterday I received by mail tickets for concert in Warsaw. My friends as well, so it looks like mailing has started. I wish ticketmaster.co.uk would do the same.....

Re: Tickets for Warsaw arrived
Posted by: thrak ()
Date: January 6, 2006 13:35

i'm still waiting.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: January 6, 2006 19:29

Hi
What concerts are You planning to see? Right now I have a ticket for Warsaw and booked Brno. I would love to go to at least 3 more, like Berlin for example but there is no night train back from Berlin so I would have to spend the night at the zoo station again.

Adam

Posted by: sater ()
Date: January 6, 2006 19:35

Concert in Warsaw WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW....

Posted by: dirksander ()
Date: January 6, 2006 23:14

Why spending the night at the zoo-station? You can spend it at the ostbahnhof as well. Or go to an aftershowparty or party in berlin anywhere - like elsewhere.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: January 7, 2006 02:29

The train station doesn't make a difference, but yeah, You're right, I could go to some party, the last time The Stones played in Berlin was on Sunday so everything was closed but this time it's Friday so I could go and have a drink somewhere.

Posted by: dirksander ()
Date: January 7, 2006 20:40

Good idea! I was joking mentioning the ostbahnhof. Both stations are sad places. I live in Berlin and will inform you and the other guys if an aftershowparty is announced. I think their was one after the last Berlin concert in the Kulturbrauerei down Prenzlauer Berg. Would be nice to meet the iorr crowd their (hopefully, not everybody...)

Posted by: iFox ()
Date: January 7, 2006 23:23

I bought my tickets for Warsaw gig at licensed store. Once I got them in my hand the counting down has begun. :-)

Brno 22.07.07 & Warsaw 25.07.07

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1881
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home