Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

JACKSONVILLE '75: A LOST TREASURE!
Date: January 2, 2006 06:18

This was a really tight show and the band couldn't have been enjoying themselves more. It's one of the few '75 shows where the lead up to Billy's numbers doesn't seem engless, and the subsequent denoument rocks the daylights out of the Gator Bowl!

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Re: JACKSONVILLE '75: A LOST TREASURE!
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: January 2, 2006 20:02

I like this one, too, Menace.

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: January 2, 2006 21:49

i may b wrong , but i think this pic is from florida ,does any1 no 4 sure

Posted by: curt ()
Date: January 3, 2006 01:02

Nice gig that, not often they are out in the afternoon...

I do not think that shot is from that date, but these are...

Date: January 3, 2006 07:14

I'm going through a '75 renaissance just now. Torn and Frayed sent me Atltanta '75 and the first disc got cracked! Anybody got this show? Could you send me disc one? We could set up a trade, I'd like that. Torn and Frayed claims Atlanta '75 has the best IFCRM/GOMY of the tour! Email me privately. I'll be in Amsterdam, London and Barcelona during the first two weeks of February, so if you live around there I can meet you for a pint or ten.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1945
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home