Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

How's this for Impromptu SuperGroup: John Lennon, Keith Richards, Mitch Mitchell, and Eric Clapton...
Posted by: BornOnTheBayou ()
Date: January 1, 2006 10:42

Just stumbled across this video clip of these guys doing Yer Blues...

Just another example of Keith & Eric... these guys could weave anything... everytime I've ever heard them together it's been at least good with almost no rehearsals...

If these guys worked at it, they could put together such a tremendous songbook... one of the all-time great guitar duos that never was...

And John Lennon ain't bad in the middle either !! Let alone Mitch on the drums !

Clip:

[youtube.com]:

Geez... when it rains it pours... house this for a guitar front line: a clip of KR, Clapton, Dave Edmunds, and looks like Waddy Wachtel with a few other "minor" guests like Tina Turner, Bobby Keys, and Clarence Clemons... what a clip.

Again, Keith and Clapton just didn't have to try... with a brief rehearsal they could play anything together.

[youtube.com]

"It's just that demon life has got me in it's sway..."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-01-01 10:49 by BornOnTheBayou.

Re: How's this for Impromptu SuperGroup: John Lennon, Keith Richards, Mitch Mitchell, and Eric Clapton...
Date: January 1, 2006 13:51

Keith, Mitch and Eric keep calling for John but he never calls back for some reason. They are a bit miffed at this...

Re: How's this for Impromptu SuperGroup: John Lennon, Keith Richards, Mitch Mitchell, and Eric Clapton...
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: January 1, 2006 19:50

BornOnTheBayou Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just stumbled across this video clip of these guys
> doing Yer Blues...

WHAT! You've never seen the Dirty Mac? (not to be confused with the Dirty Sanchez ;-p )

Born... Get thee to a store immediately and pick up the DVD of Rock and Roll Circus. And I mean NOW!!! It sounds like you're missing out on some great stuff.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: January 4, 2006 00:40

John, Clapton and Keith are great backing Yoko also. With the perplexed fiddle player, it is a riot.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1689
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home