Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Has anyone requested and actually gotten their money back on a RS.com membership?
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 19, 2005 22:44

I bought a membership for Puerto Rico pre-sales but was offered crap seats the day they went on sale - so immediately requested my money back. Its been 5.5 weeks now and no action has been taken by RS.com. Has anyone else requested their money back and actually gotten it?

Re: Has anyone requested and actually gotten their money back on a RS.com membership?
Posted by: rocks off ()
Date: December 19, 2005 22:44

Haven't requested and don't expect to see it.

Re: Has anyone requested and actually gotten their money back on a RS.com membership?
Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: December 19, 2005 22:59

I did and there was no problem in getting a refund.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 19, 2005 23:00

good to know - how long did it take?

Posted by: lamemodem2 ()
Date: December 20, 2005 00:48

I got my money back. It took them about 4 weeks to process the refund.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: December 20, 2005 06:02

It took me less than a week.

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: December 20, 2005 07:25

took me about 2 or 3 weeks

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 20, 2005 07:57

rocks off Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Haven't requested and don't expect to see it.

That is definitely the wrong attitude to take, if you don't mind my saying so. If they're allowed to get away taking your membership fee, not giving you anything worthwhile for it, then where does that leave the rest of us who would actually like a refund ?

I've turned in two codes, haven't as yet seen a refund. It must be about 2 weeks ago now, so perhaps early days. They do say it can take up to a month I think. One was for an unused N American code, the other was a code I bought for Nice tickets, I eventually was offered the tickets I wanted in the public sale about a week after the damm presale had ended. So I turned that code in as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1165
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home