Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Sad day Richard pryor is gone rip
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: December 11, 2005 02:14

This man was a genius!!had more pussy and ''angie''then was good for him'''those whom loved by the gods,grow young.god bless you.

Re: Sad day Richard pryor is gone rip
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 11, 2005 02:17

One of the funniest comedians of all time. A sad loss indeed

Date: December 11, 2005 02:20

HE did remind me of lenny bruce!!!we will miss you.sad life.

Date: December 11, 2005 02:24

Who s gonna make us cry ,out of fun, make our live,a laugh, good ol richard!!!now we only have tha stones!!!

Posted by: Uncle Thud ()
Date: December 11, 2005 05:38

Thanks for everything....will miss you....

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 11, 2005 05:57

Thanks for all the laughs man....I'm sure your already in the back room with Lenny havin' a toke and hittin' on some angels....RIP

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-11 05:58 by Rockman.

Posted by: letitbleed ()
Date: December 11, 2005 07:18

All I know is that my dad got really pissed when he heard me and my brother listening to Bicentenial Nigger back in 78. If you've never heard it, get it.

Date: December 11, 2005 07:42

From his sad,good,honest,bio-----From my earliest days,i learnedthat expectations hadto bebalanced agaist reality. Take the first Christmas I remember clearly. I was two years old,standing in my crib, staring at multi-colored lights on the xmas tree.I realized it was a special time of year. the decorations on the tree added a brightnes that wasnt normally part of the house.and the presents under it were even better because some of them belonged to me.As i plotted my escape from behind bars, my cousin Martha came in the room.she was my aunt dee s daughter. she was also my chance to fly out that crib. ''hey,bitch,lift my ass out of here'',I wanted to say,but at that age the only thing me did was maki funny sounds and look at her with my friendly wide eyes. maybe ehe would help me out.let me get at those presents. i could only hope. but you know what happened? Martha vomited on me. she did. bless her heart. she was drunk. Family is a mixed blessing. you re glad to have one, but its also like receiving a life sentence for a crime you didnt commit. God bless you.

Re: Richard Pryor
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: December 11, 2005 10:26

love & light to him, and to everyone close to him

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: December 11, 2005 13:34

R.I.P.

I just found out about it. He was funny as hell.

From the movie where he plays a blind guy:

Woman: "You have one last wish before I kill you. What will it be"???

Pryor: "Pussy" (Smile on his face). grinning smiley

Hilarious.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: December 11, 2005 13:55

Considering he came very close to meeting his maker in 1980 with the freebasing accident, he was lucky to enjoy another 25 years really even if he did have to put up with MS.

Posted by: czr ()
Date: December 11, 2005 18:47

I hope Hedrix, Brian Jones & comp don't need to pee, cause
Rock & Roll Heavan got alot of laughs ahead of them
May they all rest in peace!
"That's right we bad, we bad....."

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: December 11, 2005 19:44

Pryor was one of the greatest. Very sad news.

Date: December 11, 2005 21:53

I wish that young people, will get to know him''the godfather of stand- up comedy,is goe lads,And we are on are highway to hell!!! here the gent is: not easy. see i was honest with the m-fuc er. i told him comedy-real comedy-wasnt only jokes. It was about telling the truth.Talkiing about life. Makin light of the hard times. ''Definitely not as funny as it looks,''i said.You start telling thetruth to people and people gonna look at you like you was askin'to uc their mama or something.The truth is gonna be funny,but its gonna scare the shit outta folks.''people talk about hard times now, but hard times was way back then. they didnt even have a year for it. just called it hard times,yeah it wos dark all the time..i think the sun came out on wed nesday,and if you didnt have your ass up, you missed it.(about hus drugs problem). I never wanted to be white. i always wanted to be something different than a nig ger ,n'''' had it so rough. i tried to be a black cat with neat hair. i thougjt that hair was the problem--the hair.'''white folks do things a lot different than n'''rs(im sorry bv richard would be banned everywhere even on i o r r)They eat quieter ''pass the potatoes. Thank you darling.Could i havea bit of that sauce? How are kids comoing along with their studies?Think we ll be having sexual intercourse this evening??Were not?Well, what the heck'''.Black families be different. when my faTHER ATE, HE MADE NOISE.'''hEY,BITCH ,wheres the food?goddammm,mama,come on,shit,come on,motherfucer,cant you make that meat stick the bone.'' White folks @#$%& quiet,too. i ve seen it in tha movies. ''OU,boop,eh,boo.'' Ni ers make noise. ""Oh , you m fuc her.Oh, goddamm,baby,Oh dont lose that thing''.''I woke up in the ambu was looking at nothing but white people staring down at me.I said,Oh god i fuc ed aROUND AND AROUND and wound up in the wrong mother fuc ing heaven. Now i got to listen to macca the rest of my days''.The white lady misses rich also He was a Rolling stone!!!

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: December 11, 2005 22:59

RIP Mudbone. Miss Rudolf will always remember you. Cockeyed Junior will laugh with you.Superni#$er will fly with you. Raymond will shoot dice with you. The Bicentennial Ni#$er will celebrate with you.

We will all miss you.

The polar bear....with the little tiny feets.

Posted by: Stonecold ()
Date: December 12, 2005 09:17

Gazza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of the funniest comedians of all time. A sad
> loss indeed

He really was.sad smiley

Very sad news...sad smiley

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: December 12, 2005 09:24

Just found out...Very sad news, I loved the guy.

RIP

Posted by: Stonecold ()
Date: December 12, 2005 09:35

Two big looses this year in the comedy circle, Ronnie Baker and Richard Pryor.sad smiley

Posted by: John sassian ()
Date: December 12, 2005 13:25

saw it on swedish newspapers sad news..rip

Posted by: mudbone ()
Date: December 12, 2005 15:30

My username is after his most famous character. That's how much I loved his shows. He could do it all, the absolute best.

Date: December 13, 2005 01:28

He s the one who could made you laugh about the ticket prices!!!Watched a show wih my mother tonight,so crazy so good! I was feelin ,SHA LA LA LA LAA(LETS SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER).Rich, come back!!!!!m.f. Peace.Punk.Funk.The Rolling Stones of comedians he was!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1909
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home