Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

World Cup
Posted by: Magnus L ()
Date: December 10, 2005 01:33

Just great... Sweden play first game when stones play Ullevi, Gothenburg, Sweden

Why just dont wait with tourdates until WC was drawn (today)

Re: World Cup
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 10, 2005 01:34

what is the World Cup?

Posted by: Magnus L ()
Date: December 10, 2005 01:54

Soccer. World cup is going on in Europe during stones European tour. A little "Clash of gigants".

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 10, 2005 02:19

yanking yer chain...just being an obnoxious american (if that's not overly redundant)

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 10, 2005 04:05

Magnus L Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just great... Sweden play first game when stones
> play Ullevi, Gothenburg, Sweden
>
> Why just dont wait with tourdates until WC was
> drawn (today)

maybe they were afraid Bon Jovi would get in first...

Posted by: pedromilfont ()
Date: December 10, 2005 08:06

The FIFA World Cup is simply the ultimate sport event ever... The entire world but you americans care about it, so The Rolling Stones will be touring Europe as the world´s finest tournment will take place in that continent... Brazil to win it again!!! smiling smiley

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: December 10, 2005 08:13

Do you think that this is one reason that ticket sales are slow in some cities? The price of World Cup tix is pretty high too?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 10, 2005 09:24

Well the world cup in football may the biggest sports event in the world, but I am sure there are 50,000 people in Sweden and Scandinavia who know how to record an early stage fotball came on a VCR recorder, or who simply don't care that much about the game vs. Trinidad and Tobago.

[fifaworldcup.yahoo.com]

Bjornulf

Posted by: Rank Outsider ()
Date: December 10, 2005 09:58

If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say nothing at all. In that case nobody will get hurt. If you meet an enthusiastic supporter of Trinindad and Tobago on the street you wouln't advice him to watch the game he's been looking forward to so much the next day on his VCR, would you? If you disagree - don't tell that to nobody. That'll make both of you winners and the two of you can go on living your separate lives in peace and harmony. I'm sure a true fan of soccer wouln't persuade an avid Stones fan to watch a concert DVD rather than going to the actual show. Think before you type and everybody will live happily ever after. People with impeccable manners certainly knows what I'm getting at here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-10 09:59 by Rank Outsider.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2321
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home