Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ticketmaster.uk question
Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: December 9, 2005 17:45

Has anybody ever tried to cancel an order with ticketmaster UK? Any hints? (got better tickets in the puplic sale then in the presale ;-)

Re: Ticketmaster.uk question
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 9, 2005 17:46

I doubt you've much of a chance, to be honest

what presale did you get tickets for? wembley?

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: December 9, 2005 17:47

Im sure the small print says no refunds.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: December 9, 2005 17:49

Instead, of struggling in vain, for a refund,
why not put them up for sale (for what you paid for them), on IORR ticket-trade?

that way you get your money back, and might do a fellow Stones fan a good turn.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: December 9, 2005 18:10

Despite all efforts, I failed to get a refund from ticketmaster once. I have one of those accounts set up with them, though, and I noticed a section in there the other day which seemed to offer the opportunity to sell or swap tickets you no longer want. I didn't investigate it, so I don't know the details.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: December 9, 2005 18:58

>> why not put them up for sale (for what you paid for them), on IORR ticket-trade? <<
sounds righteous to me! and if you're talking about Wembley 2, RKnuth, i'd be glad to know what you're looking to sell or trade away.

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: December 9, 2005 21:03

Thanks, guys! The last chance was to cancel the order via my amex, but they said there isn't a real chance as ticketbastard has it in it's policy.

Anyway, I bought reserved lower tier for 328 Pounds (2 tix) just to know I have at least good seats and not too far (I always only got C2 and C5 in the fanclub presale for reserved pitch). Yesterday night (before public sell) they had Sec. B3 dead center (and with sssoul, 1 ticket A3, row 14) so a friend bought the two B3 tickets.

The problem might be to sell two tix where you don't know where they exactly might be. If anybody knows somebody who's interested please let me know ;-)

Posted by: gia43 ()
Date: December 9, 2005 22:55

i m sorry but i didn t get which tix you want to sale...could you analyze?thanx

Who the f*ck is Mick Jagger?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1548
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home