Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Live Nation Concert Week - $25 All In Tickets May 8 - May 14
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: May 1, 2024 17:55

Re: OT: Live Nation Concert Week - $25 All In Tickets May 8 - May 14
Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 1, 2024 19:54

I used to spend $800 or so when these roll out but now most of the "good" tickets are gone before I can get to them.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: May 1, 2024 20:53

Hopefully there's some decent shows in the Vancouver area included in this! Saw Black Crowes a couple years ago for $25!

OT: Live Nation Concert Week - $25 All In Tickets May 8 - May 14
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: May 8, 2024 16:24

Promotion starts at 10am ET

[www.livenation.com]

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: May 8, 2024 17:29

I keep getting error messages. LN is fouling this up this year.

Date: May 8, 2024 22:01

Did anyone get tickets? I went on and looked at Billy Idol Vancouver but there weren't any available and there's still a ton of regular priced tickets left. Actually checking the shows that were part of the promo, the vast majority don't have any available even though the shows aren't close to being sold out.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: May 8, 2024 22:08

DGA35
Did anyone get tickets? I went on and looked at Billy Idol Vancouver but there weren't any available and there's still a ton of regular priced tickets left. Actually checking the shows that were part of the promo, the vast majority don't have any available even though the shows aren't close to being sold out.

I finally got in after about 50 minutes of error messages. Then I got everything I wanted. Some bands had $25 shows in certain cities but not other cities. The $25 tickets will usually be grass tickets or nosebleeds. They’re not gonna put great tickets on sale for $25. And, although they say $25 all-in, they still charge about $2.50 extra per ticket.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-08 22:10 by NashvilleBlues.

Posted by: likecats ()
Date: May 8, 2024 22:22

I got one show. There were several others I would have gone for but I already had tix for them or the dates didn’t work for me.
The one I got was $25 all in, no extra fee.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 8, 2024 23:39

total bullsh*t in Germany – they offer special priced tickets for just 13 acts…

Posted by: esqcjh ()
Date: May 9, 2024 00:48

Got 2 for each of ZZ Top/Skynyrd & Deep Purple/Yes at Jones Beach. There is no grass there just an upper deck with a great view of the Atlantic and the Bay the amphitheatre is on. One of my favorite venues...when it's not raining.

PS Deep Purple isn't upper deck--when an act isn't real big they won't sell the upper deck.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 9, 2024 02:55

I bought a whopping 1 ticket

Date: May 9, 2024 03:20

Dan

What city were you looking at? For Vancouver area, there were over 30 concerts available. I clicked on all of them and I think there were 2 as well as AEW Wrestling this Saturday. The rest didn't show any even though none were close to being sold out. Hoping more will be available as the week goes by.

Pearl Jam was in Vancouver this past weekend starting their tour doing shows Friday and Sunday. If the Canucks/Nashville Stanley Cup series went to game 7, they would have played Saturday night. Pearl Jam agreed to take down their stage for the game which was awesome but fortunately they didn't have to. They gave a shout out to the Canucks!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 9, 2024 03:25

Dan

Yeah I didn't see anything that I would have paid regular price for, and I'm getting past interested in seeing something because it's only $25.

Though I did consider Billy Idol, thought that couldn't be had for $25.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: May 9, 2024 03:37

Its pretty much a racket. Again, if it works for some people and moves some inventory, great for them, but in general the $25 piques my interest for anyone I wouldn't want to spend full price on, but then when you see what tickets are $25 I'm like "yeah, thats not even worth $25." I considered buying Slash tickets for LA just to get in the building and then it definitely won't sell so I could sneak up, but honestly I'll just wait till closer to showtime. Prices will be comparable and I'd rather the better seat for slightly more money.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1400
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home