Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 25
Re: Rehearsals for the Stones 2024 Tour
Date: April 11, 2024 08:15

smoking smiley

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: April 11, 2024 08:45

smoking smiley

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: April 11, 2024 11:02

bobo
Over-analyzing is nothing new here. Unfortunately it often ends up with page after page with nonsense.

thumbs up quite so

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: April 11, 2024 11:13

Bernard's answer to this stupid question on his FB page

Fingerprint File :
" Why this Post? Bassplayer ist Darryl Jones bassist….and this it is his Bass ..Unnecessary Irritation during Rehearse…on IORR a lot of Fans discuss this Foto"

Bernard Fowler ;
" Who gives a f u c k what anyone thinks about a pic with a friend of mine?Just creating shit where there is none but that’s what the lifeless do. "

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-11 11:14 by Lien.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: April 11, 2024 12:25

Wow. Just wow.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: April 11, 2024 13:05

Lien

Bernard's answer to this stupid question on his FB page

Fingerprint File :
" Why this Post? Bassplayer ist Darryl Jones bassist….and this it is his Bass ..Unnecessary Irritation during Rehearse…on IORR a lot of Fans discuss this Foto"

Bernard Fowler ;
" Who gives a f u c k what anyone thinks about a pic with a friend of mine?Just creating shit where there is none but that’s what the lifeless do. "

I agree. While I think we can discuss this photo here (because we have nothing else to discuss in this thread) it's completely stupid to blame Bernard for this picture.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: April 11, 2024 13:08

I’m with Bernard. Sometimes I wonder if people here are trying to be funny or they have some type of motive. Or maybe there's just something wrong with them. I’m a huge fan too, but come on get a grip.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: April 11, 2024 14:00

Seems Bernard is not used to internet trolls

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-11 14:11 by StonedRambler.

Date: April 11, 2024 14:29

StonedRambler

Or that's exactly what he is: taking the bull by the horns smiling smiley

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: April 11, 2024 14:31

StonedRambler

FWIW, looking at their profile, Fingerprint File seems to be a Rhein-Main region Stones tribute band. That is, when they're not trolling.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: April 11, 2024 15:18

I’m not sure, but this could be recorded one of these day’s
[www.facebook.com]

Date: April 11, 2024 16:36

Whats that guitar

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: April 11, 2024 21:11

Lien

Bernard Fowler ;

Bernard's a very important member of the STP, but he brought this upon himself by posting a random photo with no explanation. Of course people are going to speculate - and with good reason.

As for "the lifeless" fans, he should remember that they spend huge amounts of unjustifiable money to see his bosses or buy their records. No fans, no Stones.

Re: Reharsals for 2024 Tour
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: April 12, 2024 00:42

Shawn20
I do believe I spotted the famous Cindy at one of the pre-tour opener parties in Boston in 2005!

Well I hope you said hello!

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: April 12, 2024 00:52

Am I the only one who doesn't give a sh... about Bernard or Chuck or Matt or all the other side musicians/back vocals?

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: April 12, 2024 01:13

daniel t
Am I the only one who doesn't give a sh... about Bernard or Chuck or Matt or all the other side musicians/back vocals?

Well, at this point the whole rhythm section consists of side musicians so of course it has a huge impact on the sound.

Date: April 12, 2024 02:38

StonedRambler
daniel t

Well, at this point the whole rhythm section consists of side musicians so of course it has a huge impact on the sound.

Yes, you are probably right but... Yet... I still don't care about anyone of them.

Posted by: strayRooster ()
Date: April 12, 2024 02:58

Since by now all fans here probably already know where the rehearsals are,
it would be nice to see and hear a bit what you fierce front line warriors have seen. Any pictures? Can you hear them from the streets?
Ain’t too proud to beg

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: April 12, 2024 03:41

strayRooster
it would be nice to see and hear a bit what you fierce front line warriors have seen. Any pictures? Can you hear them from the streets?
Ain’t too proud to beg

I went by on the bus Tuesday. Didn't see anything and never got out. Didn't see any of the usual suspects holding records outside. Not really 100% it's really there but if it is you can't hear anything.

Posted by: JMoisica ()
Date: April 12, 2024 04:57

Do we have any further news/rumors about a club gig? If there's something happening in LA I will be there waiting in line. Dying to see them in a small venue

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: April 12, 2024 09:31

daniel t

Could not agree with you more, it's got to the point I'm surprised Keith bothers to show up for rehearsals, he hardly has any input with the Chuck's and Matts taking the reins.
Tell you what Keith you can play Happy, now get out the way.

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: April 12, 2024 10:15

daniel t

Most stupid post of the year so far.

Date: April 12, 2024 14:00

caschimann
daniel t

But it got your attention spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: April 12, 2024 15:45

Dan, I was just going through the 2013 rehearsal thread and I just wanna thank you once again for your dedication that year! I remember reading those reports every day and you were there for so many days listening and reporting for us! And now you can't see or hear anything, that's so sad looking back to those days.

While reading I was wondering why they rehearsed I Heard It Through The Grapevine so often in 2013 and never ended up playing it live. I wish there would have been a recording of the rehearsal, I wonder what it sounded like.

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: April 12, 2024 15:53

daniel t
caschimann
daniel t

What happened to our IORR? We need a bouncer recocknizing freaks, jerks etc. pretending that they are Fans.
Bernard & co are MEMBERS of the band since 1989 like knees & arms & legs are members of a human body. If you mean your post serious you are a IORR-nightmare.
If this was a joke post in terms to come around as a cool guy it is no fun but a digusting attempt.

Date: April 12, 2024 16:08

daniel t

I understand what you mean, it's like they think they are the Stones, they are not, but we appreciate them and respect their contributions.
Especially looking forward to the new backing singer Chanel.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-12 16:21 by keefriffhards.

Date: April 12, 2024 16:25

caschimann
daniel t
caschimann
daniel t

What happened to our IORR? We need a bouncer recocknizing freaks, jerks etc. pretending that they are Fans.
Bernard & co are MEMBERS of the band since 1989 like knees & arms & legs are members of a human body. If you mean your post serious you are a IORR-nightmare.
If this was a joke post in terms to come around as a cool guy it is no fun but a digusting attempt.

Matt, is that you??

Posted by: strayRooster ()
Date: April 12, 2024 17:00

Dan
strayRooster
Ain’t too proud to beg

I went by on the bus Tuesday. Didn't see anything and never got out. Didn't see any of the usual suspects holding records outside. Not really 100% it's really there but if it is you can't hear anything.

Thank you for the update, Dan.
I have been reading your comments and great contributions for years and appreciate
your dedication and time you have put in.
Please keep updating us on the rehearsals.
Peace out.
Chris

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: April 12, 2024 18:05

All this chitter chatter about nothing all I know il be In. Houston in 2 weeks.
too see who ever shows up Excited.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: April 12, 2024 18:13

daniel t
caschimann
daniel t

I agree, stupid post and ignorant

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2126
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home