Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Upcoming merchandise
Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: April 26, 2024 06:24

Re: 2024 Tour merchandise
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: April 26, 2024 22:00

2024 Tour Program Standard (28 pages) and Deluxe (28 pages, special foil cover, die-cut slipcase, UV-sticker, pullout poster):

[TheRollingStonesShop.com] , [TheRollingStonesShop.com] - also at [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] , [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-26 22:10 by Irix.

Date: April 26, 2024 22:10

Hackney Diamonds Tour Collection - [TheRollingStonesShop.com] , [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] .

Hackney Diamonds City Specific - [TheRollingStonesShop.com] .

Stones Tour '24 Setlists - [Shop.RonnieWood.com] .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-26 23:35 by Irix.

Posted by: TW2019 ()
Date: April 26, 2024 22:36

The font is a bit No Filter-ish to me

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: April 26, 2024 22:57

I have more than enough Stones merchandise. Today's presentation of new Stones merchandise more than proves I have all the Stones merchandise I'll ever need already.

RIP Charlie. At least he knew how to pick designs with humor and class.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: April 27, 2024 18:02

Irix
Hackney Diamonds Tour Collection - [TheRollingStonesShop.com] , [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] .

Hackney Diamonds City Specific - [TheRollingStonesShop.com] .

Stones Tour '24 Setlists - [Shop.RonnieWood.com] .

I hate to say this but In my opinion the shirts are awful designs. Maybe there are more shirts have to see. Would like to see the old tongue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-27 18:04 by babyblue.

Posted by: rockerparis ()
Date: April 27, 2024 20:59

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: April 27, 2024 23:51

That varsity jacket looks well cool,limited to 500.Managed to bag one.Selling fast.

Your opinion of merchandise
Date: May 2, 2024 07:19

Give me your honest opinion of Stones merchandise of this current tour.

Re: Your opinion of merchandise
Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: May 2, 2024 08:41

The Houston show poster (astronaut and tongue) was a nice step up. I purchased it. In the past I only bought show specific shirts (the NY subway map tongue, the foggy tongue and the Golden Gate Bridge).

The general tour merch, like all recent tours, does nothing for me. I still can’t tell what that last word is on the back of the white shattered tongue shirt being sold. Yet there are always massive lines at the merch tables, so maybe there’s no reason to change them.

I bought the red hoodie with white tongue in ‘21 and it’s held up well.

Before Charlie’s passing, I would’ve loved a shirt with an illustration of the band. Something that wasn’t a tongue variation generated on a computer. Just anything with a bit more artistry.

Date: May 2, 2024 12:50

cyclist

I still can’t tell what that last word is on the back of the white shattered tongue shirt being sold.

It was the collaboration with KidSuper for Hackney Diamonds - [iorr.org] , [www.Instagram.com] , [RSno9.co.uk] .

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: May 2, 2024 20:16

Irix
cyclist

I still can’t tell what that last word is on the back of the white shattered tongue shirt being sold.

It was the collaboration with KidSuper for Hackney Diamonds - [iorr.org] , [www.Instagram.com] , [RSno9.co.uk] .

Ahhh thank you! Must've been sleeping when all these kids became renowned...

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: May 2, 2024 20:35

I'll probably buy the souvenir program in East Rutherford. I don't like the Hackney Diamonds tongue design,so no t-shirt or other stuff this time (I have a drawer full of them anyway).

Date: May 3, 2024 05:10

Anyone seen any bootleg shirts?

Date: May 3, 2024 05:13

daniel t
I'll probably buy the souvenir program in East Rutherford. I don't like the Hackney Diamonds tongue design,so no t-shirt or other stuff this time (I have a drawer full of them anyway).

I’m with you don’t care for HD tongue either. They should have used old tongue for people that prefer it.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: May 3, 2024 06:50

There was none at Jazzfest. They could have sold thousands more.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: May 3, 2024 08:02

Didn't buy anything in 2019 or 1994 (I did in 1989) and never will again. Garbage.

Unless you want to just hang it up somewhere.

Date: May 3, 2024 08:56

Missed opportunities, very ugly. Dying to buy more but can find nothing nice.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 3, 2024 14:30

Personally I've started to enjoy the fact the merchandise isn't desirable anymore. My wallet is fatter and less stuff in the apartment.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 3, 2024 16:00

I haven't bought merch in decades. HOWEVER...I may actually this time.

I realize after the two shows I see this tour I will probably not have the privilege of seeing them again. I think this is it folks.

Date: May 3, 2024 16:06

Yes, this is most likely the end, though I never thought I’d say it. But I really think Mick would show up sometimes, probably Ronnie too. Keith is my favorite but I think it’s fair to let him be, if that’s what he wants anyway.

Date: May 3, 2024 16:07

But I’m still probably not buying anything except the tour book.winking smiley

Posted by: jigsaw69 ()
Date: May 3, 2024 16:22

NEW ORLEANS JAZZ & HERITAGE FESTIVAL T-SHIRT on sale now.....

[therollingstonesshop.co.uk]

Date: May 3, 2024 16:22

Yes I think this is last tour in US due to age, health. All my friends are saying it, I know a couple they never go to concerts but this one they are, they say for sure it’s coming to a end. Can’t go much longer. We’ll see.

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: May 3, 2024 17:45

So I purchased 2 shirts
And I will grab 2 more Orlando
Concert...I'm lucky to wear at work
I think everything is a blessing no one knows what comes next..a shirt with the honky tonk video screen would be cool

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: May 3, 2024 17:54

I bought the Houston tour poster which is really cool.50bucks.

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: May 3, 2024 20:16

I quite liked the 2022 Europe tour shirt, wool cap, and hoodie I got in Lyon. Something looks off with the Hackney Diamonds tongue, like it’s diseased, possibly syphylitic?

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: May 3, 2024 20:41

cyclist
The Houston show poster (astronaut and tongue) was a nice step up. I purchased it. In the past I only bought show specific shirts (the NY subway map tongue, the foggy tongue and the Golden Gate Bridge).

The general tour merch, like all recent tours, does nothing for me. I still can’t tell what that last word is on the back of the white shattered tongue shirt being sold. Yet there are always massive lines at the merch tables, so maybe there’s no reason to change them.

Before Charlie’s passing, I would’ve loved a shirt with an illustration of the band. Something that wasn’t a tongue variation generated on a computer. Just anything with a bit more artistry.

How much did you pay for the poster? If the Vancouver poster looks nice, I'll buy it!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 3, 2024 22:15

DGA35
cyclist

How much did you pay for the poster? If the Vancouver poster looks nice, I'll buy it!

yeah, me too.

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: May 4, 2024 05:25

treaclefingers
DGA35
cyclist

yeah, me too.

Me three!!!

For the folk from and around Van, why is there never any bootleg shirts sold outside the venues here? I don’t think in 15 years here I’ve seen any being sold. I’ve gotten some really cool shirts and scarves at gigs over the years in various cities and countries but never see any here in Vancouver.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1361
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home