Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Your opinion of merchandise
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: May 4, 2024 05:53

Vancouver poster might have mountains, BC Place and totem poles.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: May 4, 2024 07:12

Paddy
treaclefingers
DGA35
cyclist
The Houston show poster (astronaut and tongue) was a nice step up. I purchased it. In the past I only bought show specific shirts (the NY subway map tongue, the foggy tongue and the Golden Gate Bridge).

The general tour merch, like all recent tours, does nothing for me. I still can’t tell what that last word is on the back of the white shattered tongue shirt being sold. Yet there are always massive lines at the merch tables, so maybe there’s no reason to change them.

I bought the red hoodie with white tongue in ‘21 and it’s held up well.

Before Charlie’s passing, I would’ve loved a shirt with an illustration of the band. Something that wasn’t a tongue variation generated on a computer. Just anything with a bit more artistry.

How much did you pay for the poster? If the Vancouver poster looks nice, I'll buy it!

yeah, me too.

Me three!!!

For the folk from and around Van, why is there never any bootleg shirts sold outside the venues here? I don’t think in 15 years here I’ve seen any being sold. I’ve gotten some really cool shirts and scarves at gigs over the years in various cities and countries but never see any here in Vancouver.

You’re right, I’ve never seen bootleg shirts in Vancouver. I’ve seen them in US. Hoping to find a few in US.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 4, 2024 11:25

Irix
cyclist

I still can’t tell what that last word is on the back of the white shattered tongue shirt being sold.

It was the collaboration with KidSuper for Hackney Diamonds - [iorr.org] , [www.Instagram.com] , [RSno9.co.uk] .

What do you think of the KidSuper merchandise? Do you like it?

Posted by: CloudCat ()
Date: May 4, 2024 13:15

I am sorry I missed the New York subway map tee shirt. I didn’t want to get out of line before that 2019 show to go to the merchandise stand.

I’ve looked for it every once in a while on eBay, and have hoped it might show up in The Rolling Stones online shop as back stock, but this one remains elusive.

Re: Tour Merchandise 2024
Posted by: stonesurvive ()
Date: May 6, 2024 23:53

...............much better when the boys actually gave some approval of the designs. Still cannot figure why they haven't put out shirts with Ronnie's set lists............even if they are not displayed until after the show.

................oh yeAh, I hope their is not an uproar when everyone finds out that the shirts are photo-prints.!!!!

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: May 7, 2024 03:42

Have not seen any posters or t-shirts from NOLA?

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: May 7, 2024 04:06

babyblue
Paddy
treaclefingers
DGA35
cyclist
The Houston show poster (astronaut and tongue) was a nice step up. I purchased it. In the past I only bought show specific shirts (the NY subway map tongue, the foggy tongue and the Golden Gate Bridge).

The general tour merch, like all recent tours, does nothing for me. I still can’t tell what that last word is on the back of the white shattered tongue shirt being sold. Yet there are always massive lines at the merch tables, so maybe there’s no reason to change them.

I bought the red hoodie with white tongue in ‘21 and it’s held up well.

Before Charlie’s passing, I would’ve loved a shirt with an illustration of the band. Something that wasn’t a tongue variation generated on a computer. Just anything with a bit more artistry.

How much did you pay for the poster? If the Vancouver poster looks nice, I'll buy it!

yeah, me too.

Me three!!!

For the folk from and around Van, why is there never any bootleg shirts sold outside the venues here? I don’t think in 15 years here I’ve seen any being sold. I’ve gotten some really cool shirts and scarves at gigs over the years in various cities and countries but never see any here in Vancouver.

You’re right, I’ve never seen bootleg shirts in Vancouver. I’ve seen them in US. Hoping to find a few in US.

I remember a buddy of mine bought a bootleg concert shirt in 81 in Vancouver that said The British Are Coming, looked nice. Shirt pretty much fell apart after one wash! He did go to one of the two Seattle shows, can't remember if he bought an official shirt there.

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: May 7, 2024 04:31

DGA35
Vancouver poster might have mountains, BC Place and totem poles.

Lion's Gate bridge, but the lions have stones tongues. Or a bike lane with a tongue instead of a bike stencil.

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: May 7, 2024 05:58

NOLA shirts are on the Stones site…I did not care for them…

Date: May 14, 2024 11:21

...............does anyone realize that the shirts are now "photo prints"?, not silk-screened. Wash, and dry about 15x.and the images start fading/

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 14, 2024 11:32

stonesurvive
...............does anyone realize that the shirts are now "photo prints"?, not silk-screened. Wash, and dry about 15x.and the images start fading/
Like the cheap bootleg shirts in the 90s you could buy at the parking lot.

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: May 14, 2024 20:32

Sorry if this has been asked already, but how early have the merch trucks been opening on the day of the show? I might try and pop by early to take a peak, but am still sorting out my schedule.

Also have they had the show specific items at the merch trucks on the day?

Date: May 14, 2024 20:36

..............thanks MAF. That's also why there are so many bootleg shirts of all sorts all over Ebay and the internet.

...............There are even shirts on Ebay with 'Mick' "holding one up" (fake), as if he approves them!.

'''''''''''''I always wanted to start a t-shirt biz, but I am dead set against bootlegging....I'd be out of business within a month!!!!!!

.............P.S.----I was at a concert in Boston back in September, and the scofflaws were openly selling the boots in the parking garage of the Gaaaahrden.
I figured maybe the parking garage cut a deal with them. The security guard told me, that's not the case. The "lady in blue" (Chuck Berry quote), were told not to bother them or arrest them!. That's typical of the politicians in Baaaaahston these days. thumbs downthumbs down

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 950
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home