Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

dreams with keith
Posted by: canadian.sway ()
Date: December 7, 2005 15:40

i have had a few dreams over the years with the stones in them.
but i just had a new one last night...

the stones were playing two concerts in the city of guelph (where i go to school) and they were doing something different, the whole show would take place as a parade, so they had big floats as the stages that the band hopped around on.

the first night they played i paid for a ticket to walk alongside them, but the second night i realised there was no need to pay, i could just walk alongside them for free. keith was playing guitar walking beside the floats, i told him i liked the new album, and he laughed and said 'good for you son, i think its a total bore'. i asked him if when he passed my house, could he sign an autograph for my dad? he said sure, but if he even gets one step behind, daryl gets on his case so make it quick.

i flipped through a pad of paper, but couldn't seem to find any blank sheets, and keith got impatient. finally i found a blank sheet, and he signed it quickly and ran off to catch up with the band.

strange one eh?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1310
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home