Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Henry Diltz - Keith Richards limited edition co-signed print
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: January 31, 2024 17:21

Special Edition
Henry Diltz - Keith Richards, Midwest Airport, 1979, Colourised & Co-signed Print

$12,000.00

Limited Edition of 12 Prints

Keith Richards, Midwest Airport, 1979 by Henry Diltz
Unframed size : 24" x 36"
The first colourised & co-signed limited edition

Printed on Premium Canson Infinity Arches Aquarelle Rag 310gsm from the original negative. Each edition is uniquely hand-signed by Henry Diltz and Keith Richards

Edition of 12 Unframed.

[12on12.com]

Henry Diltz x Keith Richards, Midwest Airport, 1979, T-shirt

Colourised & Co-signed, Limited Edition T-Shirt

$120.00

[12on12.com]
--

Other Henry Diltz co-signed prints - [12on12.com]

Re: Henry Diltz - Keith Richards limited edition co-signed print
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 31, 2024 18:31

Ha ha Keith is the coolest cat alive : he probably heard his pal Diltz was in dire straits and whamo he offers him a 144 000$ pension plan.
Hope the edition sells out soon.

Keith I love you even more than before. thumbs up

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: January 31, 2024 21:24

Colorized!
Very cool.

Date: February 1, 2024 14:58

Watching new barbarians stage pictures it seemed a modest tour compared to a stones one. But watching the plane and the limos they did indulged in everything

Date: February 1, 2024 15:11

emotionalbarbecue
watching the plane and the limos they did indulge in everything

Iirc Honest Ron footed the bill for the tour, hence the lavish in-between gigs lifestyle.
Keith remembered that aspect of solo touring in 1988 : he made sure it was a modest no-frills adventure cause this time the money was going out of his pocket.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: February 1, 2024 15:32

12 grand. I guess the people buying it must be doing it on pure speculation. Waiting for the price to move up. Limited edition? Isn't everything limited edition these days?

Date: February 1, 2024 16:11

Stoneage
Isn't everything limited edition these days?

You have limited editions and "limited editions"...

When Genesis Pub releases a "limited" edition of a book printed at 1750 copies I call promo-BS. Generally a photo book has a printing of 2-3000 copies so printing only 1750 and calling it a limited edition is almost a lie.

In this case, yes, 12 copies worldwide is a true limited edition... you can track each copy, who owns it and who will own a copy once one is made available on the resell market.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: February 1, 2024 19:29

dcba
Stoneage
Isn't everything limited edition these days?

You have limited editions and "limited editions"...

When Genesis Pub releases a "limited" edition of a book printed at 1750 copies I call promo-BS. Generally a photo book has a printing of 2-3000 copies so printing only 1750 and calling it a limited edition is almost a lie.

In this case, yes, 12 copies worldwide is a true limited edition... you can track each copy, who owns it and who will own a copy once one is made available on the resell market.

Sure, but whoever owns the negative can decide to make a new set of x copies whenever he/she wants to. There are unlimited opportunities to do that. The autographs would be an obstacle though...

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: February 1, 2024 21:19

dcba
Ha ha Keith is the coolest cat alive : he probably heard his pal Diltz was in dire straits and whamo he offers him a 144 000$ pension plan.
Hope the edition sells out soon.

Keith I love you even more than before. thumbs up

I can assure you that Henry Diltz is by no means in dire straits. These colorized versions were a deal between a gallery and and Henry, and there are a limited number of them. I still prefer the originals though. I gifted a 24 x 36 one of Keith and Ronnie in the plane to Matt Lee, and he got Keith to sign it. If any of you are collectors and have a serious interest in obtaining a black and white original, signed, let me know privately.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2435
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home