Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Henry Diltz - Keith Richards limited edition co-signed print
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: January 31, 2024 17:21

Special Edition
Henry Diltz - Keith Richards, Midwest Airport, 1979, Colourised & Co-signed Print

$12,000.00

Limited Edition of 12 Prints

Keith Richards, Midwest Airport, 1979 by Henry Diltz
Unframed size : 24" x 36"
The first colourised & co-signed limited edition

Printed on Premium Canson Infinity Arches Aquarelle Rag 310gsm from the original negative. Each edition is uniquely hand-signed by Henry Diltz and Keith Richards

Edition of 12 Unframed.

[12on12.com]

Henry Diltz x Keith Richards, Midwest Airport, 1979, T-shirt

Colourised & Co-signed, Limited Edition T-Shirt

$120.00

[12on12.com]
--

Other Henry Diltz co-signed prints - [12on12.com]

Re: Henry Diltz - Keith Richards limited edition co-signed print
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 31, 2024 18:31

Ha ha Keith is the coolest cat alive : he probably heard his pal Diltz was in dire straits and whamo he offers him a 144 000$ pension plan.
Hope the edition sells out soon.

Keith I love you even more than before. thumbs up

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: January 31, 2024 21:24

Colorized!
Very cool.

Date: February 1, 2024 14:58

Watching new barbarians stage pictures it seemed a modest tour compared to a stones one. But watching the plane and the limos they did indulged in everything

Date: February 1, 2024 15:11

emotionalbarbecue
watching the plane and the limos they did indulge in everything

Iirc Honest Ron footed the bill for the tour, hence the lavish in-between gigs lifestyle.
Keith remembered that aspect of solo touring in 1988 : he made sure it was a modest no-frills adventure cause this time the money was going out of his pocket.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: February 1, 2024 15:32

12 grand. I guess the people buying it must be doing it on pure speculation. Waiting for the price to move up. Limited edition? Isn't everything limited edition these days?

Date: February 1, 2024 16:11

Stoneage
Isn't everything limited edition these days?

You have limited editions and "limited editions"...

When Genesis Pub releases a "limited" edition of a book printed at 1750 copies I call promo-BS. Generally a photo book has a printing of 2-3000 copies so printing only 1750 and calling it a limited edition is almost a lie.

In this case, yes, 12 copies worldwide is a true limited edition... you can track each copy, who owns it and who will own a copy once one is made available on the resell market.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: February 1, 2024 19:29

dcba
Stoneage
Isn't everything limited edition these days?

You have limited editions and "limited editions"...

When Genesis Pub releases a "limited" edition of a book printed at 1750 copies I call promo-BS. Generally a photo book has a printing of 2-3000 copies so printing only 1750 and calling it a limited edition is almost a lie.

In this case, yes, 12 copies worldwide is a true limited edition... you can track each copy, who owns it and who will own a copy once one is made available on the resell market.

Sure, but whoever owns the negative can decide to make a new set of x copies whenever he/she wants to. There are unlimited opportunities to do that. The autographs would be an obstacle though...

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: February 1, 2024 21:19

dcba
Ha ha Keith is the coolest cat alive : he probably heard his pal Diltz was in dire straits and whamo he offers him a 144 000$ pension plan.
Hope the edition sells out soon.

Keith I love you even more than before. thumbs up

I can assure you that Henry Diltz is by no means in dire straits. These colorized versions were a deal between a gallery and and Henry, and there are a limited number of them. I still prefer the originals though. I gifted a 24 x 36 one of Keith and Ronnie in the plane to Matt Lee, and he got Keith to sign it. If any of you are collectors and have a serious interest in obtaining a black and white original, signed, let me know privately.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1655
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home