Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones in Dübendorf (CH)?
Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: December 7, 2005 10:15

This is close to Zurich...

Sjouke

Stones doch in Dübendorf?

Die Chancen, dass das Schweizer Rolling-Stones-Konzert vom 5. August 2006 nun doch auf dem Militärflugplatz Dübendorf über die Bühne geht, steigen.

Gestern wurde bekannt, dass VBS-Vorsteher Samuel Schmid seinen Untergebenen Dampf macht, um den Mega-Gig doch noch zu ermöglichen.

Nur gibts ein Problem: Abschliessend kann nicht das VBS entscheiden, ob die Stones rocken dürfen, sondern nur die Präsidenten der Flughafengemeinden Dübendorf, Wangen-Brüttisellen und Volketswil.

Diese erteilen ihren Segen aufgrund eines Bewilligungsrasters, den die Stones nicht in allen Bedingungen erfüllen. Aber: «Wenn wir keinen Präjudiz-Fall schaffen, wäre eine Ausnahme durchaus denkbar», sagt Volketswils Präsi Bruno Walliser

Re: Stones in Dübendorf (CH)?
Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 7, 2005 10:21

What is wrong with the stadium they played in Oct 2003? Too small? I guess this airport have unlimited space. But then you need shuttle bus transportation and all of that I guess.

Bjornulf

Date: December 7, 2005 10:28

Bjornulf, I don't know. This was written in 20 Min. this morning.
The Letzigrund is used for the atlethics in August, after that it will be torn down and rebuild. See link for the new Letzigrund.
I would prefer the St. Jakob stadium in Basel, but they hardly do concerts there these days. Or the new Stade de Suisse in Bern. Robbie Williams will do his shows there. This thing in Dübendorf doesn't sound too attractive to me.

[www3.stzh.ch]

Sjouke

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-07 10:29 by Sjouke.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: December 7, 2005 10:36

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-07 10:38 by erikjjf.

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: December 7, 2005 10:41

Hello
This is correct the Letzigrung is under construction for the Euro 2006 and by the time the date would be there is a big crane in the way.
I don't like the idea at all for Duebendorf. It's a plain field and it's ugly and people will complain around in the villages.
I am really upset that Goodnews is uncabable to find a decend place like Lausanne or so or convince the Management to move the small stage over to Europe for Hallenstadion (ARENA)

Date: December 7, 2005 18:40

Well, at least it is a plain field, and you're not sitting on some mountain slope...

Fact is that many stadiums in Switzerland are under construction for Euro 2008 (!), also the one in Basel apparently.

Sjouke

Posted by: blackn'blue ()
Date: December 10, 2005 00:03

well i live close to Dübendorf, and i can tell you that its a really nice area
i am really excited about the idea of the stones coming to Dübendorf and Mr. "Rochingfan" why are you so negativ about this ?? What do you mean by saying its ugly, this is this typical swiss beheavour where everywhere at any creativ idea or project some people are always complaining.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2027
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home