Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Sasha Allen
Posted by: chris girard ()
Date: January 12, 2024 18:36

Anyone know why she is not on this tour. Is Bernard on the tour?

Re: Sasha Allen
Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: January 12, 2024 18:41

Bernard is on the tour.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: January 12, 2024 18:52

Who says Sascha is not joining the Stones on tour?

Posted by: forest73 ()
Date: January 12, 2024 19:44

No please !

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 12, 2024 20:57

Mabru

Chanel

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: January 12, 2024 21:14

treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: January 12, 2024 21:33

hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

Possibly treacle was using deductive reasoning. Why would they use both Chanel and Sasha? Did they ever use Lisa and Sasha on the same tour?

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: January 12, 2024 21:38

NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

Possibly treacle was using deductive reasoning. Why would they use both Chanel and Sasha? Did they ever use Lisa and Sasha on the same tour?

They used Lisa and Cindy Mizelle on the 1989 tour.

Date: January 12, 2024 22:03

ChrisL
NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

And Blondie, Bernard and Lisa from 1997 to 2007. I don't think it's very likely that both will be on stage together but it's not impossible. I honestly hope it'll be Chanel only. She delivered on Gimme Shelter in Milan and I really Like her contribution on the Racket Live CD especially in Tumbling Dice.

Date: January 12, 2024 22:14

hockenheim95
ChrisL
NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

And Blondie, Bernard and Lisa from 1997 to 2007. I don't think it's very likely that both will be on stage together but it's not impossible. I honestly hope it'll be Chanel only. She delivered on Gimme Shelter in Milan and I really Like her contribution on the Racket Live CD especially in Tumbling Dice.

Blondie and Bernard never sing Gimme Shelter. Sorry, I was talking about the designated GS singer spot. With Chanel, they wouldn't need Sasha. And, would Sasha stay after being "demoted" from her GS spot?

Date: January 13, 2024 00:07

NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

Good lord you make me sound positively intelligent, which is no small task!

Yes, when I said "Chanel", it wasn't as in "Chanel" said it, but rather "Chanel" as evidence of the fact that they won't be taking two on the road with them. After 1989 they decided that Lisa and Bernard was all they needed and I don't see now adding a 3rd vocalist again. What would be the purpose?

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 13, 2024 00:12

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-01-13 00:48 by Koen.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 13, 2024 01:38

[www.nova.ie].

[americansongwriter.com]

Sasha goes on tour with The Stones

I beleive this was made pulic even before these artcles.

Date: January 13, 2024 02:10

NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
ChrisL
NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

Blondie and Bernard never sing Gimme Shelter. Sorry, I was talking about the designated GS singer spot. With Chanel, they wouldn't need Sasha. And, would Sasha stay after being "demoted" from her GS spot?

Sasha does GS, Chanel does SSOH. Problem solved smiling smiley

Date: January 13, 2024 02:13

treaclefingers
NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

Yes, when I said "Chanel", it wasn't as in "Chanel" said it, but rather "Chanel" as evidence of the fact that they won't be taking two on the road with them. After 1989 they decided that Lisa and Bernard was all they needed and I don't see now adding a 3rd vocalist again. What would be the purpose?

Blondie was just the exception from the then newfound rule, right?

Posted by: angee ()
Date: January 13, 2024 02:13

Sasha, I read last year, was hired to join the cast of the musical MJ (Michael Jackson). I saw it and it was excellent, with fine singing and acting, and incredible dancing,

Here is an announcement of her participation: [www.playbill.com]

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-01-13 17:12 by angee.

Date: January 13, 2024 02:20

DandelionPowderman
NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
ChrisL
NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

Sasha does GS, Chanel does SSOH. Problem solved smiling smiley

I like it!

Date: January 13, 2024 02:36

DandelionPowderman
treaclefingers
NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

Debbie Harry was never in the lineup that I remember! Possibly on the No Security Tour.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: January 13, 2024 03:12

Mick is such a dude that he gets Sasha and Chanel on GS. A GS 3-some. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: January 13, 2024 05:58

didn't they have the background singers from the opening band onstage with them (along with bernard and sasha) for several shows over the last 2 tours

i remember liking the way it sounded with the extra singers

maybe they could take both chanel and sasha

but yes chanel gets the solo on gimme shelter

also i hope ronnie sings more backing vocals onstage like he did on angry at the racket i liked that

though he's not really audible in the official audio like he is in the audience clip

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 13, 2024 06:05

Sasha will be working in Michael Jackson the musical all year

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 13, 2024 06:38

Will you be there?????

ROCKMAN

Date: January 13, 2024 14:21

treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman
treaclefingers
NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

Debbie Harry was never in the lineup that I remember! Possibly on the No Security Tour.

Blondie Chaplin was on stage with them for B2B, Licks and ABB. Debbie Harry probably not even on the No Security Tour.

Posted by: SomeGuy ()
Date: January 13, 2024 18:57

hockenheim95
treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman
treaclefingers
NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

Blondie Chaplin was on stage with them for B2B, Licks and ABB. Debbie Harry probably not even on the No Security Tour.

Debbie most certainly was on no Stones tour winking smiley There appears to have been talk, however, of a duet she was going to do with Mick in '79 or '80. I'm pretty sure Mick wasn't interested anymore within the next year or two.

Date: January 13, 2024 19:07

SomeGuy
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman
treaclefingers
NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

Debbie most certainly was on no Stones tour winking smiley There appears to have been talk, however, of a duet she was going to do with Mick in '79 or '80. I'm pretty sure Mick wasn't interested anymore within the next year or two.

I think "The Tide Is High" would have been stratospheric if Mick had been on it!

Posted by: SomeGuy ()
Date: January 13, 2024 19:51

treaclefingers
SomeGuy
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman
treaclefingers
NashvilleBlues
hockenheim95
treaclefingers
Mabru

Chanel

Where did she say that?

I think "The Tide Is High" would have been stratospheric if Mick had been on it!
That would have improved the song alright. As it is, it seems to be intended for kindergarten. The beginning of the end for Blondie for me (until much later). The first three albums were brilliant however (the first records I ever bought in my life), but I digress.

I sure hope Sasha will be on the tour, personally Chanel not so much but hey.

Posted by: bobo ()
Date: January 13, 2024 20:24

Sasha and Chanel is great. Bernard should have been gone decades ago, along with Chuck.

Date: January 15, 2024 16:51

bobo
Sasha and Chanel is great. Bernard should have been gone decades ago, along with Chuck.

Stop that...Bernard's awesome.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: January 15, 2024 17:05

Chanel did in one song (Gimme Shelter - Milan 2022) what Sasha couldnĀ“t do in 4 years...

and sasha lacks a lot of charisma to be a backup singer for the stones, sorry.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: January 15, 2024 17:18

rogerriffin
Chanel did in one song (Gimme Shelter - Milan 2022) what Sasha couldnĀ“t do in 4 years...

and sasha lacks a lot of charisma to be a backup singer for the stones, sorry.

This

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2240
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home