Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 3 of 7
Re: Next Generation IORR
Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: January 3, 2024 01:14

This has been a great site & full of great information. Thanks for all your hard work

Date: January 3, 2024 01:20

I cannot imagine the internet without iorr.org.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: January 3, 2024 01:42

Iorr has been such a wonderful site for so long and has been managed so well by bv . I hope we will still hear from you from time to time . Thank you and Good Luck in whatever comes next

Posted by: Mr. Jimi ()
Date: January 3, 2024 04:08

Thank you BV, I do not want to think about a world without this site. Very depressing

Posted by: Chitown23 ()
Date: January 3, 2024 04:09

Thank you, Bjornulf!
I have visited IORR for over 20 years.
Your website has kept me connected with Stones fans and news for every tour I've attended.
I appreciate all of your hard work keeping IORR a valuable resource for Stones fans!

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: January 3, 2024 04:25

Mr. Jimi
Thank you BV, I do not want to think about a world without this site. Very depressing

It is but such is life.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: January 3, 2024 06:19

Bjornulf, what you have done with this site is nothing short of amazing. I visit it every day and have found it interesting, educational and extremely helpful for tour information. I can’t thank you enough. I wish you all the best for your retirement and hope you will still share your Stones wisdom with us in the next generation of this site. Gold rings on ya!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: January 3, 2024 07:34

Will we still have access to the 1792 tour?hot smiley

Posted by: kuniopenG ()
Date: January 3, 2024 12:43

THANK YOU!

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: January 3, 2024 16:07

It`s a time for everything.
We have known eatch other since the start in 1980 and become friends.
I have all the 61 magasines with many memories.
Thank you so much for a fantastic job over the years and what you have done for
Stones-people! We have been so lucky to be informed about everything about the band and help to where it was possible to buy tickets.(Pre-sale osv.) The Tell me forum has been great.There will not be a forum like that again.
I wish you all the best for your retirement.It`s great - I know!smileys with beer We keep in touch.
Thanks!

Let`s go for The Next Generation IORR

Per Arne

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2024-01-03 19:57 by Per-Arne.

Posted by: Justjon ()
Date: January 3, 2024 16:25

Thank you so much for everything you have done for Rolling Stones fans all over the world. It is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your newfound early retirement time with family & friends.

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: January 3, 2024 17:09

shattered
Will we still have access to the 1792 tour?hot smiley

Still waiting for a soundboard from that one.

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: January 3, 2024 17:19

Thank You for the best website in the world Björnulf! The first to go to every morning and when I come home from work.

Happy New Year and All the Best for the future!!!

Max

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: January 3, 2024 17:28

Thank You BV..I've been coming here for over 20 years & I have a complete set of IORR....

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: January 3, 2024 17:49

A Very Happy New Year 2024 to you Bjornulf and your family.
I'm not going to any of The North American Rolling Stones gigs, but already looking forward to watching it all happen here on IORR.

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: January 3, 2024 18:09

Thanks BV for this great Rolling Stones info site and for staying cool

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: January 3, 2024 18:10

Bjornulf, It's because of iorr.org and thanks to you that I have been able to virtually and literally meet some very cool people and see several Stones shows and other Stone-related events in the NYC and Philly area.

Thank you for everything you've done for the Stones community.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: January 3, 2024 18:18

Not sure if my last post actually posted so I want to thank you so much BV for all your hard work over the years on this wonderful forum. I don’t think I could’ve survived all the Rolling Stones tours without
it! I look forward to the transition and for you to have a little more time with your friends and family. Thank you so much for everything you have done, and here is to the next level whatever it may be. Hope to see you in California on tour love sparkly top.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 3, 2024 18:37

All things eventually come to a conclusion; with this move BV has once again shown his love for not only the band but it's fans worldwide by extending the life of this board by passing the torch, though I'm quite certain you will remain involved in various capacities.

Thank you for everything you have done, you have made a positive impact in such a large number of peoples lives, and this is appreciated and does not go unnoticed.

Date: January 3, 2024 18:39

As far as I understand it BV is still involved in case of a Next Generation IORR?
In the end it's his idea and site in the first place ?

Posted by: charlystone ()
Date: January 3, 2024 18:49

Para que carajo cambiar..si esto funciona así y estamos todos contentos

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: January 3, 2024 19:54

Per-Arne
It`s a time for everything.
We have known eatch other since the start in 1980 and become friends.
I have all the 61 magasines with many memories.
Thank you so much for a fantastic job over the years and what you have done for
Stones-people! We have been so lucky to be informed about everything about the band and help to where it was possible to buy tickets.(Pre-sale osv.) The Tell me forum has been great.There will not be a forum like that again.
I wish you all the best for your retirement.It`s great - I know!smileys with beer We keep in touch.
Thanks!

Let`s go for The Next Generation IORR

Per Arne

Posted by: WillInUK ()
Date: January 3, 2024 23:26

My thanks to bv.
I seldom post but frequent visitor.
This is the GO TO places for all info, gossip(mostly sensible)and fun speculation.

Look forward to seeing how new system develops.

Posted by: Ellipooh ()
Date: January 3, 2024 23:50

bv -

I can’t help but feel this is sad news. The beginning of the end. I watched it happen at Shidoobee but wasn’t expecting it here for some reason.
But I fear it’s an impossible task to find someone else with the peculiar combination of Stones fanaticism and tech know-how who is not also nearing retirement and yet willing to do it all gratis.

I’ve met you (aka was in the same room as you) twice at Bay Area venues, and both times I stepped away so you could enjoy your privacy.
Next time, I’ll shake your hand before leaving you be.
Thank you.

***Can't you hear me knocking?***

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: January 4, 2024 00:24

Hi there, Bjornulf!

On the technical side, I would like to offer any help I can give if it makes sense.

I'm in the IT since 1992 and although I'm not a fullblown programmer, I have some knowledge about scripts like this here.

I'll sent you some of my thoughts by PM.

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: January 4, 2024 00:59

Whatever direct this site goes, or even if it shots down, I want to thank you for all your diligence and hard work in providing a fantastic forum to interact with other Stones fans. I've learned more about a band that means so much to me from you and many contributors, and feel like I have been able to time travel a bit in hearing bootlegs/outtakes that show the progression of the group, and of the song creation process. You've done something truly special. Thank you!

Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: January 4, 2024 01:22

Bv thanks for your hard work and passion for our collective passion. I have personally followed this site since late 90s and it has helped me on many occasions get the jump on tickets, accommodations, and general info. In addition, it’s fun to live vicariously through your adventures you never fail to fully detail. I have personally communicated with you on email and you have always been prompt, courteous and gracious. I thank you for everything and wish you all the best in a much deserved retirement!

Date: January 4, 2024 04:00

BV, you have done an incredible job with this unique website. I have depended on it since the 1990s. Time waits for no one...and I look forward to the future. Please be a part of ours.

Richard

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: January 4, 2024 05:35

BV, thank you smileys with beer
you're the man

mb

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 4, 2024 08:52

Thanks for everything, bv, and when there's a new iteration of IORR I hope you'll be along just for the fun of it.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 3 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2406
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home