Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Hackney Diamonds tour — what about the other parts of the world than North America?
Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: April 14, 2024 12:52

I remember BV referring to a possible Euro tour in this year.
Any further rumors if not proper info at this moment?

Re: Hackney Diamonds tour — what about the other parts of the world than North America?
Date: April 14, 2024 17:40

There was a rumour about south america, australia/japan and then summer europe (and then who knows, but could be the end). If all goes well the us leg is not the end.

Things change fast. One tour at the time. If you really want to see them be prepared to travel.

Re: Hackney Diamonds tour — what about the other parts of the world than North America?
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: April 19, 2024 18:30

RisingStone

Looks like postponed to 2025:

"In 2025, probably also in Austria again. The plans for a last-minute tour of European stadiums in the autumn have now been scrapped: Jagger and Co. are now focussing on the summer season and have their sights set on the Happel Stadium again."

[www.oe24.at]

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: April 20, 2024 01:19

Irix
RisingStone

Looks like postponed to 2025:

"In 2025, probably also in Austria again. The plans for a last-minute tour of European stadiums in the autumn have now been scrapped: Jagger and Co. are now focussing on the summer season and have their sights set on the Happel Stadium again."

[www.oe24.at]

Disappointed but not surprised.

So Japan/Oz/NZ or South America in 2026 (if it happens)?

Time is running out…

Re: The Rolling Stones Hackney Diamonds World Tour
Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: April 20, 2024 08:36

The Stones in Europe in the Summer has always been one to savour. Happy to be patient!

Re: The Rolling Stones Hackney Diamonds World Tour
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: April 20, 2024 12:03

We should be lucky to have them play anywhere in 2025.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home