Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Las Vegas NV USA 2024 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 27, 2024 17:09

bitusa2012
My trip to the US in a bit of jeopardy. My wife has taken seriously ill with bloody shingles. 2 days before we were due to have our shingles vax. And it’s got her bad. Cries with the pain. Fingers crossed she recovers so we can get to Vegas and Seattle.

Sorry man, that sucks. I had it many years ago and was out of commission a few weeks. Hope she recovers as quick as possible and it stays out of her eyes. A friend had that happen and he couldn't do a show for 2 years.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: February 28, 2024 17:49

bitusa2012
My trip to the US in a bit of jeopardy. My wife has taken seriously ill with bloody shingles. 2 days before we were due to have our shingles vax. And it’s got her bad. Cries with the pain. Fingers crossed she recovers so we can get to Vegas and Seattle.

What a bummer you still got 2 months to recover.Good luck where are u flying from is it Oz?

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: February 29, 2024 07:01

babyblue
bitusa2012

What a bummer you still got 2 months to recover.Good luck where are u flying from is it Oz?

Yeah. Straight thru Perth - Sydney - LAX - Vegas. A night then the Stones. 2 more nights, then up to a Seattle on Delta. A night, then the Stones, another night, train to Vancouver for 5 nights (no show there, just sightseeing) then Vancouver to Sydney for 2 nights then home to Perth. Qantas.

Rod

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: February 29, 2024 22:05

bitusa2012
babyblue
bitusa2012

Yeah. Straight thru Perth - Sydney - LAX - Vegas. A night then the Stones. 2 more nights, then up to a Seattle on Delta. A night, then the Stones, another night, train to Vancouver for 5 nights (no show there, just sightseeing) then Vancouver to Sydney for 2 nights then home to Perth. Qantas.

Sorry to hear that, hope you can still make it.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: March 1, 2024 04:00

bitusa2012
babyblue
bitusa2012

Nice trip planned I’m going Vegas & Seattle no Vancouver. Hope you make it,

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1839
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home