Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: New Orleans LA USA 2024 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: welshphil ()
Date: February 16, 2024 14:54

What time do you think The Stones will be on stage .It says Jazzfest
closes at 7 pm

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: February 16, 2024 20:14

Single day tix are available now for the Stones day

[www.axs.com]

Posted by: esqcjh ()
Date: February 16, 2024 21:06

spikenyc
Single day tix are available now for the Stones day

[www.axs.com]

Appears to be Sold Out

The good news is we now know who is playing on which day...second Sunday looks like a must attend.

Posted by: SecondSet ()
Date: February 17, 2024 04:33

[www.ylcwats.com]

Note May 1

Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: February 17, 2024 13:06

ESQCJH quoted :
The good news is we now know who is playing on which day...second Sunday looks like a must attend.

Where can i get these informations?
Thanks in advance

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: February 17, 2024 13:28

SecondSet
[www.ylcwats.com]

Note May 1

Ivan Nevelle, who recorded with Stones and played with the XPensive Winos in the 90s is listed for May 1. Are you suggesting one of the boys might show?

Posted by: Lamorinda ()
Date: February 17, 2024 16:39

marclaff
ESQCJH quoted :

Where can i get these informations?
Thanks in advance

Scroll down to see the line up by Day: [www.nojazzfest.com]

They still need to set the exact schedule - what time bands are playing and on which stage.

Date: February 17, 2024 16:43

2120Joe
SecondSet
[www.ylcwats.com]

Note May 1

Ivan Nevelle, who recorded with Stones and played with the XPensive Winos in the 90s is listed for May 1. Are you suggesting one of the boys might show?

Seriously doubt Keith is going to turn up at Lafayette square to sit in for a tune w/ Ivan.

Date: March 1, 2024 18:28

OK. I've now got my wish list for the Stones show at Jazz Fest:
-'Time is on my Side' with Irma Thomas (who will be performing at Jazz Fest)
-'I'm Waiting For The Man' with Ivan Neville (who lives in New Orleans)

Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: March 2, 2024 18:19

Lamorinda

And Dumpstaphunk, Ivan's band, is playing that day at Fest.

Date: March 2, 2024 19:52

JMARKO
Lamorinda

And Dumpstaphunk, Ivan's band, is playing that day at Fest.

Did not know this - awesome!

Another slight Stones connection for May 2. North Mississippi Allstars are playing at Tipitina’s. Luther and Cody Dickinson’s Dad, Jim Dickinson, was part of the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section - and he plays piano on Wild Horses (or some of the early takes).

Posted by: getdown ()
Date: March 26, 2024 19:19

Lineups and Stages released for Jazzfest...
[www.nojazzfest.com]

Date: March 26, 2024 19:25

The grids are live.

[www.nojazzfest.com]

On May 2, I would try to hit all of the following (* = don't miss), sampling at least briefly from different stages, in rough order before heading to the main stage for Dumpstaphunk* and the Stones...

Maybe some Darcy Malone at Gentilly on the way in (or, depending on your entrance after...)
a little of the Mardi Gras indians at the Jazz & Heritage stage
Betty Shirley in the Jazz Tent
One Shot Brass Band Parade
New Breed with Trombone Shorty* at the Main Stage
maybe a little of the Electrifying Crown Seekers in the Gospel tent (and/or Eden Brent in the Blues Tent)
Marc Braud's New Orleans Jazz Giants* at Economy Hall before or after...
John Papa Gros* at Gentilly before or after...
a little Michael Doucet at Fais-Do-Do
a little High Steppers at the Jazz & Heritage stage
a little Samantha Fish at the Main Stage
(and if you don't insist on holding your spot for the rest of the afternoon...)
a little Higher Heights Reggae at Congo Square
Jeffrey Broussard at Fais-Do-Do
maybe a little New Orleans Jazz Vipers at Economy Hall
for the modern jazz-inclined, at least a little of the Jaco tribute in the Jazz Tent

Will probably share sample schedules for other days later.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2024-03-26 21:32 by SecondSet.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: March 26, 2024 19:58

Thursday is easy. Got my Grand Marshall pass. Get to the main stage and hunker down. Friday will be Steel Pulse over Foo Fighters, Saturday Neil Young over Sonny Landreth and Sunday a coinflip between Bonnie Raitt and Trombone Shorty

Date: March 26, 2024 20:29

Camping out at the main stage on Thursday makes more sense the more you'll be sticking around for the rest of the festival, but I'd really urge first-timers especially to try to sample as much as they can from different stages (and food purveyors).

Totally agreed on Steel Pulse over Foo Fighters, but I'd add Stefon Harris in the Jazz Tent to that mix, among other options - some might prefer the Blues Tent instead or in addition. Assuming you have good mobility, you don't really need to choose just one or even two acts in one schedule cube.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-03-26 20:33 by SecondSet.

Date: March 26, 2024 21:12

There are some great Jazz Fest tips listed here:

[www.nola.com]

Date: March 27, 2024 00:54

More details on "Rolling Stones Thursday" at Jazz Fest:

[www.nola.com]

Date: March 27, 2024 03:57

SecondSet
Camping out at the main stage on Thursday makes more sense the more you'll be sticking around for the rest of the festival, but I'd really urge first-timers especially to try to sample as much as they can from different stages (and food purveyors).

Totally agreed on Steel Pulse over Foo Fighters, but I'd add Stefon Harris in the Jazz Tent to that mix, among other options - some might prefer the Blues Tent instead or in addition. Assuming you have good mobility, you don't really need to choose just one or even two acts in one schedule cube.

I am planning on recording so running from stage to stage for one or two songs doesn't work for me. It's one thing if the band sucks but not interested in leaving someone good to "explore".

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: March 27, 2024 14:26

Good Evening,
Mandatory we will collect our tickets via Will Call International
since they were bought from Europe.

Does anyone know where the cash desks are to pick them up and what time they open?
Will we be able to receive them the day before?

Also do you know what time the doors will open for Thursday the day the Stones play?

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: March 27, 2024 17:21

Slightly confused, when it says my ticket for Stones Thursday is only good for that event does anyone know if that means “Stones only” or I can enter for the entire day? Thx

Date: March 27, 2024 17:24

snoopy2
Slightly confused, when it says my ticket for Stones Thursday is only good for that event does anyone know if that means “Stones only” or I can enter for the entire day? Thx

Good for entire day. Don't miss Samantha Fish.

Date: March 27, 2024 18:11

daspyknows
snoopy2

She's worth seeing, but overrated imo, especially as she's strayed further from her blues roots.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: March 27, 2024 18:27

daspyknows
snoopy2

thx for ticket info! yes I've seen Samantha a couple times.. her and sue foley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-03-27 18:27 by snoopy2.

Date: March 27, 2024 19:11

Festival Map - [www.nojazzfest.com]

Here’s a breakdown of all of the different stages and who I recommend seeing at them during the second weekend…

The Big Stages

Festival Stage
For the biggest acts and some smaller ones that the festival chooses to highlight for various reasons - respect for elders, promotion for youngsters, and likelihood of starting a universally-appealing party, etc., though they aren’t always the best acts either way. It can get very crowded by the end of the day, partly because of the people who insist on parking their camping chairs and/or blankets (and coolers and the like) in the middle to back of the field, but will be lower-density in early to mid-afternoon.

In addition to the Stones, Dumpstaphunk, Shorty, Sam, etc. on Thursday and Neil Saturday night, the Second Sunday is the big day here - everything after noon is recommended, and it will be interesting to see who shows up for the Jimmy Buffett tribute and maybe who guests with Shorty, though with several of the acts, a little may go a long way. Also recommended: a little of the Pinettes Brass Band on Friday (many others would add Anders Osborne and Galactic, but they’re less my bag), while a little bayou blues from Tab Benoit among others (Colombia's Cimarron?) on Saturday would be worthwhile too.

Gentilly Stage
At the opposite end of the racetrack from the festival stage and flipped in its orientation, the sub-headliner stage named for the semi-suburban residential neighborhood across the tracks has sometimes had a bit of a folk/roots-rock bent, but like the neighborhood it’s pretty diverse. While perhaps slightly less of a zoo than the main stage, it can get quite crowded here too - flags for finding your crew are common - partly because it’s possible to enter at the SRO front of the crowd as well as the back.

In addition to the unmissable Bonnie Raitt closing things out on Sunday, my second weekend picks include piano men Papa Gros on Thursday and Davell Crawford on Friday, Leo Nocentelli of the Meters on Saturday (though he does go on at times), and Ivan Neville’s all-star Dragon Smoke early Sunday afternoon.

Congo Square
Nearly halfway from the Festival Stage to Gentilly, and named for the geographic root of New Orleans music dating to antebellum times, this medium-big stage is devoted to African-American/Afro-Caribbean musical (and culinary) traditions all the way from Louis Armstrong to hiphop, from local to international. Not quite as crowded as the stages above, though sometimes close, you’ll pass it on the way between them and should stop to see something local and/or otherwise here at some point, as it’s usually a party.

Second Weekend Daily Picks - Friday is a big day here, when I’d try to see all but the Colombian bands, making sure to get there early for not just Cyril Neville but also the hot fire of the 79ers Gang, one of the best bands in town these days, their Mardi Gras Indian funk distinctly hiphop-inflected. Other highlights include trumpeter and singer Kermit Ruffins, whose music expertly unites traditional and contemporary with a distinct joie de vivre (see also his jazzier Economy Hall set below), and rapper Queen Latifah on Saturday, when the whole day is worthwhile, and while I think Sunday is weaker, local soul singer Erica Falls (also at the Rhythmpourium Tent) and perhaps visiting Colombians Grupo Niche might rival Earth, Wind & Fire in being worth a stop.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2024-03-29 23:49 by SecondSet.

Date: March 27, 2024 19:11

Medium Stages/Tents

Blues Tent
For blues, blues-rock, and assorted local/regional variations, like the rock-heavier side of New Orleans funk (The Meters and the like) and swamp-pop from Cajun Country, it hosts both big names and little-known ones that may impress you too. A seated tent on a concrete section of the track beyond the dirt/grass infield, though bigger and/or better acts will get people out of them and sometimes fill up the perimeter aisles, straining capacity.

Second Saturday is the big day here, with just about everything on the bill worth seeing (Glen David Andrews might be a weaker link), including not just big-name Rhiannon Giddens, who can do everything, and slide master Sonny Landreth - things will get crowded for both - but also 83 year old Little Freddie King and maybe singer/harpist/accordion man Johnny Sansone too. Other picks include piano woman Marcia Ball and zydeco artist Terrence Simien on Sunday, and perhaps folkie Allison Russell in between elder Guitar Slim Jr. and up and comer Christone “Kingfish” Ingram on Friday, when I also note the morning possibly-acoustic set from R.L. Burnside’s son Duwayne, whose nephew Cedric is in town that night.

WWOZ Jazz Tent
Near but not easy to access from the Festival Stage, the Blues Tent’s twin near-neighbor - it isn’t hard to split time between them - for “modern” (i.e. bebop etc.) and contemporary jazz, both local and further-flung, from NY, CA, etc., including some big names or ones that you should know if you don’t. Also mostly seated, including on the floor in the back for more popular acts - there’s some cushioning on the concrete - and one of the better-ushered venues on the grounds, it’s generally a good place to chill out and try to get away from it all, including the sun and rain/mud. When things get busy in this neighborhood, it might be a good idea to visit the busier of the two tents first before it completely fills up, then make your way over to the less-crowded one second. And you definitely should stop in here at least once if not many times - it is a “jazz” festival, after all. Named for New Orleans’ great radio station, which will be broadcasting/streaming live, delayed, and great archival sets from the festival during the two weeks.

The biggest deal here is the All-Star Second Saturday night tribute to Wayne Shorter, unfortunately up against Neil Young, among others, but part of which still shouldn’t be missed, and rising star singer Samara Joy beforehand is recommended as well, the big band before her more than worthwhile too. Other second weekend highlights include both trumpeter/composer Terence Blanchard and vibraphonist Stefon Harris on Friday, when the whole day after noon should be worthwhile, drummer Delfeayo Marsalis' big band and bassist Amina Scott's smaller one on Sunday, and singer Betty Shirley on Thursday.

Economy Hall
Near two entrances and the grandstand, and home to traditional New Orleans jazz, this stage is arguably the heart and soul of the festival, where it all came from. Seated and perhaps even more sedate than the Jazz Tent, due in part to its generally-older crowd fanning themselves while shielded from the sun, it’s nevertheless known for the occasional genteel second-line through the aisles (not the expert buckjumping on display in the Mardi Gras Indian-style parades through the middle of the fest noted at the bottom of the daily schedules) and the music can occasionally verge on raucous, especially during the occasional surprise sit-in. I’m quite fond of this stage, and think it’s an essential stop.

Don’t miss 91-year-old clarinetist - the clarinet is big here - Charlie Gabriel (of the Preservation Hall band) and Friends on Second Friday or Kermit Ruffins’ tribute to Louis Armstrong on Sunday, when much of the day going back to at least Tim Loughlin is worthwhile; I like the Paulin Brothers in particular. Other highlights include Dr. Michael White and the two preceding bands on Saturday, and ex-Preservation Hall band member Mark Braud on Thursday.

Fais-Do-Do Stage
Between Gentilly and Congo Square, and mostly home to Cajun and Zydeco, the white and black ‘country’ musics of Louisiana, with sometimes-must-see partner dancing at the side of the stage, sometimes bleeding into the front, plus the occasional bigger-name folk- or country-rock act. Quality can vary, and some of the older folks are gone, sadly, but I’m quite a fan of this stage, and highly recommend a stop especially during smaller-time acts that don’t pack it.

Second weekend daily picks include Beausoleil Saturday (Nathan and the Zydeco Cha-Chas too, though they’re up against admittedly stiff competition), when everything on the bill is worthwhile, including bigger-name quasi-bluegrass Nickel Creek, elder Zachary Richard before a series of potentially-exciting younger guns including sacred steel interlopers The Lee Boys on Friday, Dwayne Dopsie (also at the Rhythmpourium Tent) on Sunday, when Steve Riley and Curley Taylor are worthwhile too, and Jeffrey Broussard on Thursday.

Jazz & Heritage Stage
Right in front of an entrance, the festival’s namesake stage hosts mostly New Orleans brass bands from fairly traditional (traditional jazz-rooted) to fairly contemporary (funky, with hiphop and/or rock inflections), often with Mardi Gras Indians in tow if not leading the band, plus some multicultural potpourri thrown in, including some conjunto and mariachi on Sunday. While it can be something of an afterthought at times - making it another good place to hear music outdoors without a huge crowd - it’s still Economy Hall’s younger sibling in the soul of the festival stakes, and those who know what they’re doing will make a point of checking it out at least once or twice.

The biggest names here are the often-day-closing Big Chief-led bands, especially on Sunday when Bo Dollis & the Wild Magnolias close things out - and you haven’t been to Jazzfest if you haven’t heard “Indian Red” or the like - but sometimes the best ones are lesser-known up-and-comers like Da Truth Brass Band Friday and the Soul Brass Band Sunday; the Kinfolk Brass Band on Saturday is a bit more traditional. For the biggest names in this field, however, you’ll have to look to night shows - see below.

Gospel Tent
On the other side of the Blues Tent from the Jazz Tent, I may see it a bit as their third wheel and an afterthought among the stages in part because I’m not now and have never been a Christian. But I still consider it a near-essential stop at least once during the fest, especially during one of the Mass Choir sets. The doowop-ing Zion Harmonizers would also be worth a listen on Saturday afternoon.

Lagniappe Stage
A semi-outdoor area within the indoor Grandstand complex (apparently closed for staging on Thursday), and named for a local term/cultural phenomenon describing a sort of charming bonus gift (like an amuse-bouche or petit-fours in a restaurant), it’s a semi-secret semi-escape from the rest of the festival (and the rain/mud) where you won’t find any big names, but will often find good local bands, good vibes, some partner dancing (there’s sometimes a latin flavor), and nearby indoor bathrooms, though sadly the days of fresh-shucked oysters seem to be gone. You won’t miss anything here… or will you?

The biggest party here will be late on Sunday when Lena Prima - Louis’ daughter - closes things out following the New Orleans Klezmer All-Stars, but Cajun master Ann Savoy’s set on Saturday afternoon should be another highlight, perhaps among many.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2024-03-27 21:17 by SecondSet.

Date: March 27, 2024 19:12

Small Tents/Stages

Cultural Exchange Pavilion
A small SRO tent near some of the best food purveyors, for international performers from the folkloric to the more contemporary invited in accord with an annual theme, this year’s the music of Colombia. While this is debatably the furthest afield from the festival’s roots, even moreso than the non-musical offerings in the Louisiana Folklife Village (though personally, I’d say it’s less so than the likes of the Foo Fighters), parallels can often be drawn to the mixed roots of what is after all a partly-Caribbean musical tradition. In addition to Colombians like Cimarron, RAM of Haiti should be a highlight here on Sunday, and locals Los Guiros (also at Jazz & Heritage) should supply some Lagniappe on Thursday when that stage is closed.

Rhythmpourium Tent
This is new and I don’t know much about it other than that it’s small, SRO, and apparently near the spot where you can buy select Jazzfest recordings past and present, but I do see some minor highlights on the schedule, including Joel Savoy/Cedric Watson/Jordan Thibodaux’ cajun/zydeco on Friday and piano man Joe Krown on Saturday.

Children’s Tent
This too I can’t really speak to, other than that it’s for kids (and has chairs), but I’d be interested in the OperaCreole performance on Sunday, and especially if you are bringing kids along, I’ll bet the Young Guardians of the Flame on Saturday would be worthwhile.

Allison Miner Music Heritage Stage
Upstairs in the seated indoor Grandstand (again closed on Thursday), it’s a world apart from the festival and devoted to interviews of and by sometimes-bigger names, but they occasionally include a performance component and it’s worth a visit to get deeper into the people and history of the festival and city/region in the same way you might take a guided tour.

Note the Rolling Stones talk and George Thorogood interviews on Sunday afternoon (the first talk of the day among others looks worthwhile too), but Saturday is the big day here imo - just about everything would be worth a listen, Rhiannon perhaps especially, with some noteworthy local journos handling things towards the end of the day - and Nick Spitzer’s Christone Kingfish Ingram interview on Friday looks to be another highlight, the Lee Boys beforehand perhaps as well.

Parades
Don’t forget the parades, and note among them the jazz funeral for Jimmy Buffett on Saturday afternoon.

Date: March 27, 2024 19:12

Oh yeah, the Food

[www.nojazzfest.com]

It isn’t music, and most of it isn’t health food, but it’s still an essential part of Jazzfest, a cultural festival that extends beyond both into visual arts and crafts and assorted musical and non-musical presentations in the folklife village as well.

Food Area 1
The best stuff is here, between the Jazz & Heritage Stage and Economy Hall. Unless you don’t eat pork - and I don’t eat much myself - the #1 thing you should put in your mouth is a Cochon de Lait Po’ Boy from Walker’s BBQ. Do not pass go. Other highlights include Gallagher’s catfish meuniere (and seafood mirliton?), Patton’s combo plate (especially the crawfish sack), Vaucresson’s sausage po-boys (including an alligator), and DiMartino’s muffulettas. Panorama’s Crawfish bread is a fan favorite, and while less my thing, the boudin balls and Ms. Linda’s fusion Ya-ka-mein are popular too. And whether or not exemplary, many other local specialties are available - the fried oyster spinach salad that I think used to be served by the Lagniappe stage and is useful for those who need a fresh (fruit and?) vegetable infusion (you’ll find a lot more of that if you have access to a VIP area), seafood gumbo, bbq oysters, crawfish etouffee and remoulade, red beans and rice, etc.

Food Area 2
Near the Festival Stage, this is more of a utility player, but has enough local flavor to be a bit of a destination too. Crawfish Monica, a seafood mac and cheese bowl, is probably a bit more popular than it is good imo, but it is a tasty enough way to tide yourself over. The highlight here might be the dark roux of Prejean’s pheasant, quail, and andouille gumbo, and if you’re feeling especially Hank Williams, you could pair it with crawfish pie and jambalaya, though not sure how the latter compares to the cajun chicken, tasso and creole rice, say. And there are several other interesting options, too like Galley’s soft shell crab po-boy and Loretta’s Beignets, a good breakfast option, and pralines, the latter available elsewhere too.

Congo Square
There are Jamaican and Gambian offerings, but the local flavor comes from Bennachin’s Jama Jama spinach and Poulet Fricassee, which you could thematically carry over to Papa Gros’ set (though I do not recommend partaking of any illegal substances), and Marie’s sweet potato pie/turnover.

Heritage Square
Between the Jazz and Blues tents, the highlight here is Lil Dizzy’s trout baquet, but if you’ve had enough cajun/creole food, a banh mi would be a refreshing change of pace, and a bit of a nod towards Houston, which has a large Vietnamese community.

Everywhere
Sno-Balls and the like are not really my thing - I’d be more interested in the strawberry balsamic sorbet, strawberry lemonade, rosemint iced tea, or even a Vietnamese spring roll - but they’re very popular, and the Mango Freeze is supposed to be a step above.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2024-03-27 19:52 by SecondSet.

Date: March 27, 2024 19:16

After Hours and Days Off
While Jazzfest is about the Fairgrounds first and last, it isn’t only about the Fairgrounds. You shouldn’t miss at least a little if not a lot of the nighttime proceedings around town at clubs like Preservation Hall, where the Midnight Preserves shows are sold out but reservations for earlier shows haven’t opened yet (Snug Harbor, an upscale destination for jazz heads, hasn’t announced yet either), Tipitina’s Uptown, the Maple Leaf Bar in Carrollton, and the various places on Frenchman St., among many many others, some of which like some restaurants need to be booked well in advance.

You can find the second weekend lineup here - [www.jazzfestgrids.com] - and my personal picks, partly with an eye on who isn’t appearing at the fairgrounds that weekend, would include:

Wednesday - if you’re in town by afternoon, the #1 show is probably Ivan Neville and Friends’ appearance at the free Wednesdays at Lafayette Square downtown, though given that you’ll see him tomorrow, I’d also make an effort to go in addition or instead to the Crawfish Festival at the Broadside for beloved local r&b/jazz/calypso singer John Boutte in particular. And while Papa Gros will be at the fairgrounds tomorrow too (and at Tip’s on Monday vs. George Porter at the Maple Leaf), his nighttime Dr. John tribute would be well worth checking out.

Thursday - I’d choose between the Meters at the Civic (that or the funk event at the Joy Saturday night), top drummer Johnny Vidacovich with Sonny Landreth at the Maple Leaf (where you unfortunately probably won’t make it in time to catch much if any of young local pianist Kyle Roussel’s set, though I think he’ll be on til 8:30), perhaps the zydeco double-bill of Geno Delafose and Jeffrey Broussard at Mid-City Rock ’n Bowl, a bit chiller, and/or a nap before Karl Denson’s very-late-night show at Tipitina’s, where, yes, the North Mississippi All-Stars show might be worthwhile. If you just want to sit and take in a show, gender-fluid bounce rapper Big Freedia with the Philharmonic at the Orpheum should be an experience.

Friday - I’d choose between Rebirth Brass Band at the Rabbit Hole, perhaps followed by the New Orleans All Stars late at Howlin’ Wolf, and the Soul Rebels Brass Band at dba on Frenchman St, perhaps followed by Kermit Ruffins at neighboring Blue Nile

Saturday - if you skipped the Meters Thursday (and the late night gig Friday), I’d go to the celebration of New Orleans funk at the Joy Theatre, with the Dirty Dozen Brass Band at dba one alternative option, and Terence Blanchard and the Turtle Island quartet at Chickie Wah Wah a more sedate one .

Sunday - your best bets are the Hot 8 Brass Band at Howlin’ Wolf and/or Dumpstaphunk at Tip’s, where they’ll probably go on fairly late.

I do recommend using the nighttime to see at least one of the bigger-name brass bands, in order of contemporaneity: Dirty Dozen, Rebirth, and a rough tie between the big-time Soul Rebels and smaller-time but fairly high-quality Hot 8.

It doesn't look like the big-venue event I'd speculated about is going to happen.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 2024-03-27 21:26 by SecondSet.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: March 27, 2024 19:34

Thank you for your recommendations and valuable info!

Let me add one more tip for Wednesday, 1 May at Faubourg Brewery Co.
Gov't Mule With Special Guests John Scofield, Chuck Leavell, Ivan Neville, Karl Denson, Daniel Donato, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band

Date: March 27, 2024 19:43

Thank you for the JazzFest Grids link! Good stuff!

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2371
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home