Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
New Orleans LA USA 2024 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 29, 2023 13:28

Please post your comments, questions and info related the following Rolling Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour 2024 show and travel here:

New Orleans LA USA

Bjornulf

Re: New Orleans LA USA 2024 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Lien ()
Date: November 29, 2023 14:50

LOUISIANA RESIDENTS PRESALE: ZIP CODES 70001 - 70747
PURCHASE HERE
***Your zip code between 70001 - 70747 MUST match the billing zip code of the credit card used to make the purchase***

A Good One Day Only (May 2) ticket will grant you access on May 2, 2024 ONLY for The Rolling Stones’ only festival appearance on their brand new tour titled, Stones Tour ’24 Hackney Diamonds.

Offer Begins: Wed, Nov 29, 2023 - 1:00PM CST / Offer Ends: Thu, Nov 30, 2023 - 10:00PM CST

Rolling Stones - Hackney Diamonds presale

Nov 29, 2023 - 12:00PM

LOUISIANA RESIDENTS PRESALE: ZIP CODES 70748 - 71497
PURCHASE HERE

***Your zip code between 70748 - 71497 MUST match the billing zip code of the credit card used to make the purchase***

A Good One Day Only (May 2) ticket will grant you access on May 2, 2024 ONLY for The Rolling Stones’ only festival appearance on their brand new tour titled, Stones Tour ’24 Hackney Diamonds.

Offer Begins: Wed, Nov 29, 2023 - 1:00PM CST / Offer Ends: Thu, Nov 30, 2023 - 10:00PM CST

[www.axs.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-29 17:12 by Lien.

Posted by: esqcjh ()
Date: November 29, 2023 20:37

Using Stones site ticket tab for this show, I was brought to AXS with a tab for Hackney Diamonds '24 presale...using DIAMONDS I was able to purchase just an FYI

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: November 29, 2023 20:59

esqcjh
Using Stones site ticket tab for this show, I was brought to AXS with a tab for Hackney Diamonds '24 presale...using DIAMONDS I was able to purchase just an FYI

I tried that, it seems that the only options are GA or VIP to the entire show, I don’t see specific pit tickets, or is the entire show one big GA pit?

Posted by: MartinStone87 ()
Date: November 30, 2023 00:07

Hello, has anyone had problems paying for the GA ticket to New Orleans?

All day trying with different credit cards and I get this message:

Sorry, we were unable to complete your order due to a problem with your payment method. Please double-check your payment info and try again, or use a different payment method.
s-gtjvhtYy0njKEaUtIn:z4uZ

Posted by: esqcjh ()
Date: November 30, 2023 00:21

MartinStone87
Hello, has anyone had problems paying for the GA ticket to New Orleans?

All day trying with different credit cards and I get this message:

Sorry, we were unable to complete your order due to a problem with your payment method. Please double-check your payment info and try again, or use a different payment method.
s-gtjvhtYy0njKEaUtIn:z4uZ

I got this (big $ for 6 tix ) & my card issuer sent me both a text and an email--I authorized charge via text and then went back to complete transaction--hope this helps

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 30, 2023 04:10

Doing the entire 4 days. Doing the VIP pit thing and staying in the French Quarter.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 30, 2023 06:19

I'm going through major upheaval in my life at the moment that will last a while.

Stones tickets ($$$) for Jazz Fest plus the time is not looking good.

HUGE disappointment.

So looking forward to hearing new tunes!!! And hopefully other (different) ones. Of course, the HOT ROCKS/REWIND part will never go away, that's cool.

It's early and I know some people but that's no promise!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 30, 2023 06:50

Book hotels for this one ASAP, getting accommodation during Jazz Fest is insane.

Posted by: coloradocanyons ()
Date: November 30, 2023 20:32

roller99
esqcjh

I tried that, it seems that the only options are GA or VIP to the entire show, I don’t see specific pit tickets, or is the entire show one big GA pit?

GA for only the Stones day is available only to residents of Louisiana.

There are three types of VIP tickets. Only Grand Marshall is in the "pit" area for the three largest stages and is only available for the entire 4 days.

Be aware that the pit area for the Stones day will be different than usual. For the Stones they will add a cat walk and the pit area extends completely around the cat walk. This is due to the fact left side of the stage (or stage right) does not offer access to the pit area. It's quite large, and I would assume crowded, unlike the normal Jazz Fest Pit.

[www.jazzfestforum.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-30 21:01 by coloradocanyons.

Posted by: followyoudown ()
Date: November 30, 2023 20:40

I live in Texas and I bought 2 Sones only day passes. I figured what the Hell, try it. It worked.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 01:55

followyoudown
I live in Texas and I bought 2 Sones only day passes. I figured what the Hell, try it. It worked.

Yes, they have the Louisiana residents presale button and the Rolling Stones Hackney 24 presale, the second one I've noticed anyone can purchase GA day ticket for the Stones.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-01 01:56 by snoopy2.

Date: December 1, 2023 05:21

daspyknows
Doing the entire 4 days. Doing the VIP pit thing and staying in the French Quarter.

Make damn sure you are aware of your surroundings at all times.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: December 1, 2023 17:02

I have bought a ticket for all 4 days of the festival.
Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade the Stones Day ticket to Pit by paying the difference?
Is this possible if I call the festival's customer service?

Posted by: kickit ()
Date: December 1, 2023 18:11

No LD for NoLa - no Single tickets in the regular sale - would habe been great to have this information sooner

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-01 18:12 by kickit.

Date: December 1, 2023 19:56

GasLightStreet
daspyknows

Make damn sure you are aware of your surroundings at all times.

I know that but thx.

Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: December 7, 2023 20:04

I'll stay for the 4 days (2nd to the 5th)
Are there rumors about the other acts ?

Posted by: Billy10 ()
Date: December 8, 2023 01:22

…a great venue for guest appearances by their Blues heroes (at least that is what I am hoping)

Date: December 9, 2023 05:49

marclaff
I'll stay for the 4 days (2nd to the 5th)
Are there rumors about the other acts ?

No rumors.

Scheduled.

There may be some added artists but it's usually set once the stages/artists are announced. Drop outs begit slot fillers but that's rare.

Posted by: Lamorinda ()
Date: December 9, 2023 20:02

For those that are going to NOLA for Jazz Fest. Last year I got the WWOZ Brass Pass - it’s a little pricey, but worth it. Separate entrance, private hospitality sweet with plenty of food, water, iced coffee, and bathrooms. And the option for re-entry. I was there all seven days - the brass pass really made the difference.

Date: December 10, 2023 04:53

Holy crap.

$225 plus fees!!!???

LOL I have standards. I love Jazz Fest, have been going since 1995, but this price is way out of my league next year for the Stones.

Wow.

That's absurd. Beyond ridiculous.

Shell Oil can't even help to keep the ticket prices to a reasonable level.

I'll see on the YouTube.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 10, 2023 06:20

GasLightStreet
Holy crap.

$225 plus fees!!!???

LOL I have standards.

Jazz standards? winking smiley

Date: December 11, 2023 03:52

Topi
GasLightStreet
Holy crap.

$225 plus fees!!!???

LOL I have standards.

LOL

No, accepting the local rate BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHELL standards.

The entire thing is a sham. Shell is contributing...? They're the bastards that helped - big time - destroy the coast. But because they sponsor Jazz Fest people are ok.

Louisiana is famous - infamous? - for looking the other way.

But Jazz Fest the greatest music festival on Earth. I'd pay the whatever it is, $90 ticket for one day of fantastic music anywhere I go and about $300 in cash for the greatest food served in one giant area (no beer, thank you - Miller raids grocery stores in the entire Gulf Coast region for unsold [old] beer to be sold at Jazz Fest for ridiculous prices). It's a microcosm of the best food in New Orleans et al.

Miller is a sponsor yet their "beer" costs $10 or whatever?

No thanks.

I'd rather spend $15 on a shrimp crab or whatever poboy. And that's probably low in reality.

Date: December 11, 2023 04:13

GasLightStreet
Topi
GasLightStreet
Holy crap.

$225 plus fees!!!???

LOL I have standards.

LOL

The entire thing is a sham. Shell is contributing...? They're the bastards that helped - big time - destroy the coast. But because they sponsor Jazz Fest people are ok.

But Jazz Fest the greatest music festival on Earth. I'd pay the whatever it is, $90 ticket for one day of fantastic music anywhere I go and about $300 in cash for the greatest food served in one giant area (no beer, thank you - Miller raids grocery stores in the entire Gulf Coast region for unsold [old] beer to be sold at Jazz Fest for ridiculous prices). It's a microcosm of the best food in New Orleans et al.

No thanks.

I'd rather spend $15 on a shrimp crab or whatever poboy. And that's probably low in reality.

Cold beer will be in the hotel refrigerator. Its all about the food.

Date: December 12, 2023 07:13

daspyknows
GasLightStreet
Topi
GasLightStreet
Holy crap.

$225 plus fees!!!???

LOL I have standards.

LOL

No thanks.

Cold beer will be in the hotel refrigerator. Its all about the food.

I feel a little bit sorry for people paying for a hotel during Jazz Fest in regard for the Stones - otherwise, no. Cold beer is always a block or few away.

Date: December 14, 2023 19:33

Celebration of The Meters at Civic Theater later that night (May 2), Dumpstaphunk and others to perform. Pre-sale today (code CIVIC I believe), general tomorrow smiling smiley

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: December 14, 2023 21:56

snoopy2
Celebration of The Meters at Civic Theater later that night (May 2), Dumpstaphunk and others to perform. Pre-sale today (code CIVIC I believe), general tomorrow smiling smiley

Would be nice if Mick, Keef or Ronnie did a sit-in at this gig.
But I doubt it.

Posted by: SecondSet ()
Date: December 14, 2023 22:03

Right, that wasn't exactly the show I was imagining might occur - it will be interesting to see what might turn up for the next night - but that will certainly be a worthwhile show.

Posted by: SecondSet ()
Date: December 14, 2023 22:21

With many more TBA, which you'll eventually be able to track here...

[www.jazzfestgrids.com]

Date: December 15, 2023 00:36

SecondSet
Right, that wasn't exactly the show I was imagining might occur - it will be interesting to see what might turn up for the next night - but that will certainly be a worthwhile show.

I wondered about one of them sitting in for this, but considering their age and the fact they'll have played a full rock n roll show hours earlier I thought maybe straight to bed lol.. Still, they're practiced at this life smiling smiley

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2298
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home