Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Vienna on stage tickets
Posted by: sweet ()
Date: December 6, 2005 12:41

does any one know if there are on-stage tickets for this vennue? How does it is written in German

Re: Vienna on stage tickets
Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: December 6, 2005 12:43

There will be OnStage tickets, it was mentioned in an article I read a while ago.
I don't think you can buy them already, though (how did it work in the US?)
If there is, it will most likely be labeled "On Stage".

Belgrade-Bucharest-Budapest-Brno

Posted by: sweet ()
Date: December 6, 2005 12:59

The tickets for the funclub are already on sale, but the option "on Stage" was not there.
I dont understand german ....I supose they are the most expensive ones. Am I right?

And wath does it mean : "getrank" ?
I suppose it's "get-climb" -- it was an offer for the vip gold tickets. But even if it is "get-climb" wath does it means?

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: December 6, 2005 13:02

getränk means "drink", seems something like hospitality tickets.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: December 6, 2005 13:06

on stage tix will come later on, in usa they cost us 75 and 275.-
we had been on stage in pittsburgh, one time it`s worth.

robert from austria

Date: December 6, 2005 13:07

I guess you are refering to the silver and gold VIP tickets. I remember we had the for the last concert as well - it's basically a seat and a drink winking smiley Gold VIP Tickets might include a snack as well.
These are most likely NOT the On Stage Tickets in MY opinion!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-06 13:08 by Lorenz.

Posted by: TeleK ()
Date: December 6, 2005 14:16

getränk means a drink ie beer coke so on

-----------------------------------------------------
Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away

Re: Vienna on stage tickets & FOS tickets
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 6, 2005 23:31

i got FOS for vienna this morning. there were no "on stage" options. however, i was "on stage" for four shows in the US and had a great time. however, my thinking is and was - the "on stage" is the next best thing to front row, which i can never get nor afford in the US. however, with general admission, you have a chance to be front row so that's why i think FOS is better. the VIP seats are on the side of the field - great if you need to have a seat but otherwise, not great. the FOS tickets are a little difficult to figure out though, they are the stehplatz "wavebreaker" seats, i think - i only found other stehplatz (standing) tickets which were cheaper when i encountered a shipping problem and had to page back. through the presale, they denied my order because i live in the US when i had picked regular mail shipping - i had to page back and choose registered mail.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-06 23:32 by little queenie.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: December 7, 2005 09:38

On Stage were offered later. There were very mixed views of the on stage experience. The consensus seemed to be that it was unusual and fun, but if you are only attending one show, then it is better to be facing the stage. For 30+ pages of commentary, check the rollingstones.com board.

Posted by: StonesAustria ()
Date: December 7, 2005 10:46

Booking for Vienna was pretty confusing. On the Starting page of OT Ticketservice you may choose among four different categories of tickets, amongst them also Stehplatz (Wavebreaker) .... Stehplatz for standing ticket. These ARE NOT FOS TICKETS as I was told after waiting about 15 Minutes in their service line. The FOS Tickets are called "Kat. 1 Stehplatz Kat. FAN". Anyway, when I got my order confirmation by e-mail it contained this information:

The Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang European Tour, MEMBER-PRESALE
Rolling Stones / Stehplatz (Wavebreaker) / 20.06.06, Wien 2. - Ernst Happel Stadion

ANZ KAT BEZEICHNUNG KONDITION EUR EINZEL EUR GESAMT
4 Stk 1 Stehplatz Prem. FAN 113,30 453,20

Servicespesen 1,00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gesamt EURO 454,20

No there is no floorplan at all at the OT site. Its really a shame how they treat us.(I´m not complaining about prices Björnulf, but given the prices they should render far better service.

Do the girls still scream, when you perform on stage? KR: Not on stage, but when I perform, yeah.

Date: December 7, 2005 11:04

Just to be sure - what are the normal field/standing tickets called?
Was sind die ganz normalen Stehplatz Tickets?

Posted by: sherer ()
Date: December 7, 2005 12:25

are you getting these tickets via the pre-sale codes.. or AMEX ? i tried to get tickets for Vienna yesterday but seems like public tickets aren't on sale yet

if they are could someone post a URL pls

Date: December 7, 2005 12:31

I'll get them at the public sale, starting on Friday 8am on www.oeticket.at
The website is in German, however I think that the ticket buying process is also translated in English.

Use this link on Friday morning and click on "Info&Tickets" - then a pop up window opens and you can select the tickets you want.
[www.oeticket.at]

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 7, 2005 21:14

For the U.S. leg of the tour onstage tickets were separately from all other tickets, much later in the day and people were informed through the rs.com website and/or e-mail. Seeing as there has to date been no mention of onstage tickets for any of the European shows that have either already gone on sale or are onsale at this particular monent, an educated guess would be that they'll follow the same format. So stay tuned for announcements in due course.

Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: December 7, 2005 21:17

Onstage is a crap shoot. Some boxes are really good, but most of them are anger-inducing because a) you can't see 3/4 of the band at any one time and b) the sound gets really inconsistent, muddy, and washed out (depending on your box). As well, you can't see squat on the b stage (but that was a given).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1473
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home