Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3233343536373839404142...LastNext
Current Page: 37 of 66
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: wildhorse24 ()
Date: November 29, 2023 23:32

Arthritis lol!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-29 23:40 by wildhorse24.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 29, 2023 23:33

snoopy2
daspyknows
Got good taping seats for both Met life, Vegas, Sea, Santa Clara, pit for LA2 and still need pit for LA 1 and the full weekend pit tix for Jazzfest which I expect to score easily. Sure glad I made $10K trading this week to pay off the credit card.

there's pit tix for jazz fest? I only saw general admission

Doing all 4 days. Getting the Grand Marshall VIP which is pit for the big 3 stages all four days. Always wanted to do Jazzfest and want to do it the right way.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: November 29, 2023 23:38

daspyknows
snoopy2
daspyknows
Got good taping seats for both Met life, Vegas, Sea, Santa Clara, pit for LA2 and still need pit for LA 1 and the full weekend pit tix for Jazzfest which I expect to score easily. Sure glad I made $10K trading this week to pay off the credit card.

there's pit tix for jazz fest? I only saw general admission

Doing all 4 days. Getting the Grand Marshall VIP which is pit for the big 3 stages all four days. Always wanted to do Jazzfest and want to do it the right way.

Ah, got it thx.. Have a blast!

Posted by: marquee ()
Date: November 29, 2023 23:39

My Son and I tried to get tickets for Chicago.
Two computers, two different cities, connected by phone.
My son was a few minutes earlier than me online and got a few seconds after the time in the waiting line access to AXS-Tickets.
After tree and a half hours I still cannot access AXS-Tickets.
The first offer for my son included Pit tickets on both sides. Unfortunately we first checked the prices for the seating blocks around and then the pit tickets were gone.
From time to time the pit sections on the seat map turned blue (available tickets) for a second or so, but no chance to get them.
When Chicago II got online he saw Pit B and got two tickets for us.
After a while on the seat map for Chicago I pit B turned blue again and he was fast enough to get them too.

Chicago - here we come!

Fun fact: I took my son 1998 to his first Stones concert. He was five years old.
I'm so happy that he still attends Stones concerts with me. He is 31 one now.

Posted by: trevezel ()
Date: November 29, 2023 23:41

i m absolutely disgusted by the fees, ticketbastard ! this will be the last time for me ...

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 29, 2023 23:43

[Deleted, double]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-29 23:44 by Topi.

Date: November 29, 2023 23:43

vant0037
Seattle go round was a bit bumpy, but here's how it ended up:

Needed two, but could only find (1) PIT A for face, and (1) PIT A for SMU option.

Bought those. Went back in, refreshed and a second (1) PIT A came up for face.

So now...how do I sell the SMU option? Only need (2) total tickets, and trying not to each $1000 of a ticket I don't need.

When the resale gets turned on for TM, can I just sell the SMU option?

You cannot resell VIP packs I'm afraid

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: November 29, 2023 23:55

NashvilleBlues
rubyeveryday
Overall, I think that Rear GA for under $200 is the best "deal" here. Agree?

To me, yes.

I agree also. Have done GA back of field a couple times and had a blast. Plenty of room to dance, easy access to drinks. Not the best view of course, but sound is great.

Date: November 29, 2023 23:57

GA is where the party is!

Posted by: vant0037 ()
Date: November 30, 2023 00:11

No worries. Sort of what I figured. I just don't want to sell the wrong extra. If I have to pay $799+ for one and $545 for the other, I may as well get the free stuff.

Ah well. There will be a PIT A for Seattle going live for sale whenever they turn resale on!

Posted by: dnewton99 ()
Date: November 30, 2023 00:15

You have to admit a good headline "Tumbling Down" AARP site crashes

[nypost.com]

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 30, 2023 00:17

vant0037
No worries. Sort of what I figured. I just don't want to sell the wrong extra. If I have to pay $799+ for one and $545 for the other, I may as well get the free stuff.

Ah well. There will be a PIT A for Seattle going live for sale whenever they turn resale on!

I don’t know how it will be in LA but the free stuff was actually pretty good in Europe last year . It included a metal tongue keychain and a swatch-like wristwatch. Not the usual lanyard and program.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 30, 2023 00:18

dnewton99

[nypost.com]

Lol.

I want my $12 back.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: November 30, 2023 00:22

dnewton99

[nypost.com]
AARP seems to be a bit gready but without any idea about ticketing.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: November 30, 2023 00:24

AARP today:

I've fallen, and I can't get up!

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: tommyturbo76 ()
Date: November 30, 2023 00:24

I was able to get 3 @ Levi, 1 @ LA, and 1 @LV. All floor, all from my single Mac using different browswers and 3 differet accounts.

I had pit seats pop up for all shows, but each gone when I selected... Fees would take me to Europe and back, ticketbastard..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-30 00:25 by tommyturbo76.

Posted by: John&Trish ()
Date: November 30, 2023 00:49

Really stressful spinning smiley sticking its tongue outWe were on 2 accounts, 2 phones...not much available! We started at noon, 12:21 we were successful getting tix that we were happy with, on the floor, aisle seats near catwalk. Stressful time...few choices! Will see them in Philly concert #42 for us. Ready to rock on....again! "Connecticut Stones"

Posted by: TW2019 ()
Date: November 30, 2023 00:54

I think it was mentioned before but I agree that Rear GA under $200 all included is the best deal. Was able to get this for both NJ shows. Trying to dip Philadelphia and 1/2 LA

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: November 30, 2023 01:03

I get the AXS error that my session has timed-out when I go to select a ticket. Any suggestions?

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 30, 2023 01:32

Somebody sent me a card that says:

Those who say “money can’t buy you happiness” have obviously never bought Rolling Stones tickets.

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: November 30, 2023 01:58

Rather insensitive picture and comments there.Leave old people alone and show some respect.For the fit and young your fate is just around the corner.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: November 30, 2023 02:14

stargroover
Rather insensitive picture and comments there.Leave old people alone and show some respect.For the fit and young your fate is just around the corner.

It’s from a tv commercial and is widely known and laughed at where I am from. Besides, I am an old person too.

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: November 30, 2023 02:24

CindyC
stargroover

It’s from a tv commercial and is widely known and laughed at where I am from. Besides, I am an old person too.

Because the way she said it was so over the top fake sounding, the new commercials have gotten more realistic.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: November 30, 2023 02:40

JadedFaded
Somebody sent me a card that says:

Those who say “money can’t buy you happiness” have obviously never bought Rolling Stones tickets.

TRUTH

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: November 30, 2023 02:48

A bit helpless looking on the prices: Can it be that Stones&Ticketmaster want to charge me for a single seat in A4 2.360.28 Dollar?????????????????????????

Or is it just a bad dream in my fever and my heavy cold and sleepless night here in Hamburg, Germany?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-30 03:03 by caschimann.

Posted by: rubyeveryday ()
Date: November 30, 2023 02:50

WORD

Having new Stones live and recorded, has been a joy since I first checked in with them (and the world of rock n roll) fifty years ago. That we get both within a few months is exquisite!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-30 02:51 by rubyeveryday.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 30, 2023 03:15

caschimann
A bit helpless looking on the prices: Can it be that Stones&Ticketmaster want to charge me for a single seat in A4 2.360.28 Dollar?????????????????????????

Or is it just a bad dream in my fever and my heavy cold and sleepless night here in Hamburg, Germany?

In your dream, were you piloting a plane, and by chance were all the passengers drunk and insane?

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: November 30, 2023 03:19

treaclefingers
caschimann

In your dream, were you piloting a plane, and by chance were all the passengers drunk and insane?

Sorry Fever too high - what you mean by that?

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 30, 2023 03:24

wildhorse24
Stilllife09
wildhorse24
sarahunwin
I got suspended from Ticketbasterd Any idea how long that lasts?

Did you have any luck fixing this? Same thing now happening to me sad smiley

Just use a different browser and/or Device. i got kicked as "bot" too because of multiple refresh trying to get pits at FV

Have tried this but no luck. I'm no longer receiving the verification codes.

Same here. Different browser and device made no difference and no codes were being sent.

Posted by: jiveeye ()
Date: November 30, 2023 03:53

Do you guys think more regular pit tickets will become available as December 1 passes and the months go on? I’d obviously rather pay $545 or whatever face value is than pay $900+ with fees. I’m can do that price. Once it hits $800 for that package its a different story lol

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3233343536373839404142...LastNext
Current Page: 37 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2406
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home