Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 66
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: November 28, 2023 05:05

glimmerstone
glimmerstone
schwonek
Non-US buyers with AXS accounts: did you manage to add your credit card beforehand - without a purchase? I can't make it work. TM was never a problem.

I was able to add non-US (Canadian) credit card numbers to my AXS account both online using desktop and on the app.

I did notice buttons at the top for US, UK, and Canada. My credit cards appear under US and Canada.

Update - just tried to help someone set up a new AXS account and same problem - could not add credit card in advance of purchasing. My own account is not new, just added new cards.

I set up an AXS account & was able to add a credit card. I then tried to set up a 2nd AXS account & it won't let me add a credit card.

Posted by: rustytrinket86 ()
Date: November 28, 2023 06:49

Do we know if the AARP presale will have pit tickets? Only looking to secure pit for the SoCal show but not sure if signing up with them will even help with those. Thanks either way and good luck to all!

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: November 28, 2023 08:39

rustytrinket86
Do we know if the AARP presale will have pit tickets? Only looking to secure pit for the SoCal show but not sure if signing up with them will even help with those. Thanks either way and good luck to all!

They will likely have some but no one knows for sure. Some pre-sales have had very few Pit, or you could not bring them up at all.

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: November 28, 2023 09:12

We've tried the pit but found that we prefer really good seats on the floor. Does anyone know the best way to secure ace floor seats? Wanting the first 5 or so rows on either side of the catwalk behind the pits, or alongside the catwalk back as far as the B stage.
Found in the past that even getting into the presales that most are gone by the time we get through the system and onto the sales page. Is it better to try to go for one of the premium packages to get the better seats?
Don't really want the gifts and stuff, just the best seats we can get.

Kiwi's travelling from New Zealand and hoping to go to at least 3 shows. Any help or hints on how to get through to the actual sales page quickly would be appreciated.

So bloody excited to be off to another Stones tour. First one since 2019.

Posted by: rustytrinket86 ()
Date: November 28, 2023 09:26

georgeV
rustytrinket86

They will likely have some but no one knows for sure. Some pre-sales have had very few Pit, or you could not bring them up at all.

LOL I’m not worried. We all want what we want. We’ll see how it pans out.

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: November 28, 2023 09:56

Kerryann
We've tried the pit but found that we prefer really good seats on the floor. Does anyone know the best way to secure ace floor seats? Wanting the first 5 or so rows on either side of the catwalk behind the pits, or alongside the catwalk back as far as the B stage.
Found in the past that even getting into the presales that most are gone by the time we get through the system and onto the sales page. Is it better to try to go for one of the premium packages to get the better seats?
Don't really want the gifts and stuff, just the best seats we can get.

Kiwi's travelling from New Zealand and hoping to go to at least 3 shows. Any help or hints on how to get through to the actual sales page quickly would be appreciated.

It's hard to find really good floor seats at list price, especially at major cities with only one concert; and might be harder this tour, since concerts have been more expensive and more sold out since COVID. Probably best to buy the expensive Platinum tickets for one concert early during a pre sale or the first day of official sales; then buy Lucky Dips for the other two; and then keep checking for good floor seats - often some become available within a couple weeks of the concert date - either released late or resale tickets. Having LDs, as backups, makes waiting to get seats you want for list price (or close) less stressful. In the past finding good value floor seats was easier at places such as Glendale and virtually impossible at places such as Santa Clara - being the last concert in a major, very wealthy area.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 28, 2023 11:28

The AARP presale code might be "FLASH123"

winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-28 11:31 by Topi.

Date: November 28, 2023 13:55

Irix
waterrats

Isn't it today that we can expect the presale codes?

"Enter details before 9am (Pacific Time) Tuesday 28th November to receive presale code. You'll receive presale code & ticket link by 10am (Pacific Time) Tuesday November 28th" - [UK-UMG.com] .

10am Pacific Time is 19:00 Central Europe.

Btw: wrong thread. winking smiley

Yes, gotta wait for a few hours still.

You guys watch, it will be a generic code like "DIAMONDS" or something...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-28 13:56 by Topi.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: November 28, 2023 14:23

Topi

You guys watch, it will be a generic code like "DIAMONDS" or something...

My bet is: SATISFACTION

Date: November 28, 2023 14:38

Another good call.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: November 28, 2023 14:42

filstan
Does anyone have a clue about what ticket prices will be yet?

When Chicago was open for a bit, the tickets I had in 2019 at Soldier Field appeared to be about 33% more this time.

Date: November 28, 2023 14:46

The fees+charges are a bit higher. Base prices have remained about the same (pit 499 USD in Houston).

GA was what, 150 + fees?

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: November 28, 2023 14:48

good morning best wishes happy hunting.....good luck..hoping to score g.a. for houston orlando atlanta.
should be walk in the park.never know....thanks again to b.v.

Date: November 28, 2023 14:51

The hunt is not until tomorrow...winking smiley

Date: November 28, 2023 14:53

Sockers56
glimmerstone
glimmerstone
schwonek
Non-US buyers with AXS accounts: did you manage to add your credit card beforehand - without a purchase? I can't make it work. TM was never a problem.

I was able to add non-US (Canadian) credit card numbers to my AXS account both online using desktop and on the app.

I did notice buttons at the top for US, UK, and Canada. My credit cards appear under US and Canada.

Update - just tried to help someone set up a new AXS account and same problem - could not add credit card in advance of purchasing. My own account is not new, just added new cards.

I set up an AXS account & was able to add a credit card. I then tried to set up a 2nd AXS account & it won't let me add a credit card.

Interesting. What did it say?

I set up an account too but it wouldn't let me add a payment method, said "Payment Methods can be added once a tickets purchase is complete."

Anybody else run into this?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-28 15:41 by kovach.

Posted by: VenusLoon ()
Date: November 28, 2023 14:57

Just a reminder not to use multiple devices on one IP address. Ticketmaster will think you are a BOT and throw you out when you get to the end of the queue / line.

I guess it will be ok if you are trying for different cities.

Just check the long Queue ID code underneath your number in line, if you have two that are identical you will need to close one of them.

Loads of Taylor Swift fans missed out due to this (even after having tickets in their basket).

Date: November 28, 2023 15:07

Not our first rodeo. smiling smiley

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: November 28, 2023 16:30

VenusLoon
Just a reminder not to use multiple devices on one IP address. Ticketmaster will think you are a BOT and throw you out when you get to the end of the queue / line.

TM also does not like VPNs, per my experience (but has no problem if you're a bot vacuuming up all the good tix in seconds).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-28 16:30 by DeanGoodman.

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: November 28, 2023 16:39

NashvilleBlues
filstan

After fees, pit for Houston and Chicago were around $625 each. Closest seats were same price as pit. Rear GA $192. Other seats $300. Cheapest were $92-$123 after fees. All I listed were standard tickets (no VIP, extra packages, etc.), after fees.

Thanks so much for the input!

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: November 28, 2023 16:41

i didnt get the presale code yet... is it send out allready?

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: November 28, 2023 16:59

Nope. 10 Pacific

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: November 28, 2023 17:08

filstan
NashvilleBlues
filstan

After fees, pit for Houston and Chicago were around $625 each. Closest seats were same price as pit. Rear GA $192. Other seats $300. Cheapest were $92-$123 after fees. All I listed were standard tickets (no VIP, extra packages, etc.), after fees.

Thanks so much for the input!

thumbs up

Date: November 28, 2023 17:17

kovach
Sockers56
glimmerstone
glimmerstone
schwonek

Interesting. What did it say?

I set up an account too but it wouldn't let me add a payment method, said "Payment Methods can be added once a tickets purchase is complete."

Anybody else run into this?

I contacted AXS, they said you can't set up a payment method ahead of time if this is your first purchase, it'll ask you at the time of purchase then save it, and only after that can you go add additional forms of payment.

Posted by: KissRocks7 ()
Date: November 28, 2023 17:30

Watch for The Struts to be the opener for the Vancouver show and potentially some others as well.

Saw them last night in Vancouver and they said they’d be back very soon for a big show.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: November 28, 2023 17:42

KissRocks7
Watch for The Struts to be the opener for the Vancouver show and potentially some others as well.

Saw them last night in Vancouver and they said they’d be back very soon for a big show.

Solid! Wonder how many times The Ghost Hounds will open? Please, no Ghost Hounds in Atlanta!

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: November 28, 2023 18:19

The last few tours I have bought pit tickets but am worried about standing that long this go around. I know people like the floor seats right behind the pit. Can someone who likes those seats let me know if a shorter person, 5'8" can see from there, i.e. over the pit people? Thanks!

Posted by: Meteor ()
Date: November 28, 2023 18:28

keefmick
The last few tours I have bought pit tickets but am worried about standing that long this go around. I know people like the floor seats right behind the pit. Can someone who likes those seats let me know if a shorter person, 5'8" can see from there, i.e. over the pit people? Thanks!

My experience with floor seats (Pittsburgh and MD/FedEx) is that no one is sitting down anyway. So if you have to take a break and sit for a bit, your issue is with the people standing right in front of you.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: November 28, 2023 18:39

Thanks Meteor! When everyone is standing can you see from those floor seats if you are on the shorter side?

Posted by: Meteor ()
Date: November 28, 2023 18:45

keefmick
Thanks Meteor! When everyone is standing can you see from those floor seats if you are on the shorter side?
well, again, if you can see over/through the people directly in front of you, in general yes, the stage is elevated enough that seeing over PIT people is not an issue

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: November 28, 2023 18:45

keefmick

I had floors behind the pit near the catwalk the last time they played MetLife and really enjoyed it.

I would much prefer the 2015 setup where they had floor seats right to the stage but the pit is cool too. If look hard enough you can get great seats near the catwalk provided you are prepared to pay. That's the benefit of the Pit, you can get those tickets for much less than floor seats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-28 18:47 by Jeter1984.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2154
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home