Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 66
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: November 27, 2023 18:21

Topi
Presale legalese mumbo jumbo:[uk-umg.com]

THE ROLLING STONES NORTH AMERICA TOUR – PRE-SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We are POLYDOR RECORDS, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited a company registered in England and Wales at 4 Pancras Square, London, N1 4AG (“UMO”) who operate the website [www.polydor.co.uk]
2. To access the exclusive pre-sale window for tickets to the ROLLING STONES NORTH AMERICA TOUR (“Tour”) submit your email address via the online form: [uk-umg.com] by 9am PT Tuesday 28th November. No purchase necessary. One pre-sale code per person. The pre-sale code will give you access to buy Tour tickets in accordance with these terms.

3. You will receive your unique pre-sale code via email by 10am PT on TUESDAY 28TH NOVEMBER together with a link to the ticket provider’s website where you can redeem the pre-sale code to purchase tickets once the pre-sale window opens. We do not accept responsibility if the email we send to the email address you have provided does not reach you for any reason beyond our reasonable control, including where the email is flagged as spam. For any issues regarding pre-sale codes please contact storesupport@umusic.com.

4. The pre-sale window will be between 18:00 on WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 29TH and 10:00 on FRIDAY DECEMBER 1ST. The pre-sale code can only be used once and must be redeemed by 10:00 on FRIDAY DECEMBER 1st. The pre-sale code is personal to you and cannot be used by or transferred to anyone else. Tickets will be available for purchase by the general public from 10am local time on FRIDAY DECEMBER 1st. A maximum of 8 tickets may be purchased per code.

5. Tour dates available will be within North America only. Only a limited number of tickets are available. The code gives you access to the pre-sale only and is not a guarantee that you’ll be able to buy tickets to the Tour. All tickets are subject to availability.

6. The pre-sale code can only be subject to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of purchase of the tickets. Tour dates may be age restricted, please check with AEG PRESENTS’ CONCERTS WEST directly for more information. We are not the ticket provider so cannot be responsible for any issues with the purchase of or your use of the tickets. UMO is not liable for issues with any ticket purchase from third-party ticket providers. For any issues regarding the purchasing of tickets, please contact the relevant ticket provider.
7. Pre-sale codes have no cash value and cannot be exchanged. Pre-sale codes are non-transferable, case-sensitive, and available for one-time use only. By registering your details to receive a pre-sale code you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Any personal data you provide when registering to receive a pre-sale code will be used in accordance with the Privacy Policy which you can read here [www.umusic.co.uk].
8. These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.

It says presale codes are for one time use only. Can I use same code to buy tickets for various cities..I’m not clear on this Topi, please set me straight thanks.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 27, 2023 18:35

Yes you should be able to. 8 tix per show (per credit card)

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: November 27, 2023 18:41

Topi

What shows are you planning to attend.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: November 27, 2023 18:48

This is posted on Ticketmaster:

Please Note: Please be aware that this event is subject to NFL flexible scheduling procedures. The date and time for some games may change from what is currently reflected on the schedule and from what may appear on the ticket. For more detailed information regarding scheduling for the 2023 NFL Season, please visit [www.nfl.com]

Weird, because the NFL pre-season starts in August, after the US/CAN tour is over. Can't imagine how the NFL season would impact the summer tour...

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: November 27, 2023 18:48

From what I've read in New Orleans the presale will be general admission and there won't be an option to buy a pit ticket, right?
The only tickets that give you pit access are the $2350 Grand Marshal VIP package, right?
Does anyone know something different?
And one last thing, the presale will start on Wednesday at 12 New Orleans time?

Date: November 27, 2023 19:21

NashvilleBlues

Please Note: Please be aware that this event is subject to NFL flexible scheduling procedures. The date and time for some games may change from what is currently reflected on the schedule and from what may appear on the ticket. For more detailed information regarding scheduling for the 2023 NFL Season, please visit [www.nfl.com]

Weird, because the NFL pre-season starts in August, after the US/CAN tour is over. Can't imagine how the NFL season would impact the summer tour...

Huh what??

Date: November 27, 2023 19:28

PaintMonkeyManBlack
NashvilleBlues

Huh what??

Exactly!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 27, 2023 19:45

babyblue
Topi

What shows are you planning to attend.

Asked and answered, Your Honor!

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: November 27, 2023 20:07

PaintMonkeyManBlack
NashvilleBlues

Huh what??

says 2023, maybe holdover CYA stuff from when the tour was rumored for this Fall

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-27 20:07 by snoopy2.

Posted by: Nellcote1971 ()
Date: November 27, 2023 20:07

dimrstone
From what I've read in New Orleans the presale will be general admission and there won't be an option to buy a pit ticket, right?
The only tickets that give you pit access are the $2350 Grand Marshal VIP package, right?
Does anyone know something different?
And one last thing, the presale will start on Wednesday at 12 New Orleans time?

1. I haven't heard anything about what kind of tickets will be available during the AXS sale, just that Jazz Fest offers single-day GA tickets (to LA residents). Hoping for Pit tickets on Wednesday...
2. Yes, 12pm ET-1

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 27, 2023 21:29

DeanGoodman
bcbud
For venues that are exclusively mobile ticket entry, are there any options for those who don't own a cell phone ?

Prognosis grim? TM used to have a print at home option in the delivery section on the checkout page, but I don't see that on a few shows I just checked. Maybe reach out to the specific venue? SoFi in L.A., for example, has this note on its site:

No smartphone or tablet? Please visit any box office on the day of your event for assistance.

Now, I don't know how much assistance one would get. Modern life can be very inconvenient.

This will work but get there very early because there may be one window to deal with ticket "problems". If you say you lost your cell phone you should still be able to get in.

Date: November 27, 2023 21:50

Topi
Pit is standing room only.

It's like flying business class. Once you do it, you'll never want to go back to coach again winking smiley

However, is it worth it, is another question. 500 USD + fees is a lot of money for sure.

For me, the sweet spot to view a concert is in the back of the pit. You're close enough to see the whole stage well and the sound is good, there's a back rail to chill and lean against, no one's pushing from behind, and you're not too close. If you're in the first row, you'll miss half of the stage because of its height and the catwalk.

Sounds like we will be in the same spot on this tour. Since I am traveling getting my preferred reserve seats not likely so will be in the pit one way or another.

Date: November 27, 2023 21:53

PaintMonkeyManBlack
NashvilleBlues

Huh what??

So eone isn't clear on the calendar. They are not flexing preseason games unless the Stones extend the tour til December.

Posted by: VicJagger ()
Date: November 27, 2023 22:21

Can you be in the waiting room for more than 1 show at a time using the same Ticketmaster Account? Trying to figure out which show to aim for first. Alternatively I guess can you search for one show on Ticketmaster and another on AXS?

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: November 27, 2023 22:49

VicJagger
Can you be in the waiting room for more than 1 show at a time using the same Ticketmaster Account?

You should make a second account with a different email address just to be safe. You cannot have more than one account with the same phone number in the queue for the same show. You can have two accounts (and maybe just one?) with the same phone number in the queues for two different shows.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 27, 2023 22:54

cyclist
VicJagger
Can you be in the waiting room for more than 1 show at a time using the same Ticketmaster Account?

You should make a second account with a different email address just to be safe. You cannot have more than one account with the same phone number in the queue for the same show. You can have two accounts (and maybe just one?) with the same phone number in the queues for two different shows.

All of that.. also being able to utilize both AXS & TM this time around.. ( likely just TM for LD's)

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: November 27, 2023 23:07

MisterDDDD

All of that.. also being able to utilize both AXS & TM this time around.. ( likely just TM for LD's)

AXS just tested LD. So this time it will be either both AXS and TM or just AXS.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: November 27, 2023 23:08

Non-US buyers with AXS accounts: did you manage to add your credit card beforehand - without a purchase? I can't make it work. TM was never a problem.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: November 27, 2023 23:22

schwonek
Non-US buyers with AXS accounts: did you manage to add your credit card beforehand - without a purchase? I can't make it work. TM was never a problem.

Know you're asking for non-U.S. buyers but I'm a U.S. buyer and I can't add my cc on the app either.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 27, 2023 23:22

schwonek
MisterDDDD

AXS just tested LD. So this time it will be either both AXS and TM or just AXS.

Saw that.. I believe those are the only two shows (and maybe JF) that TM isn't handling. At least not listed yet on their site.
Thinking AXS may just be doing just those two shows for LD's but ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-27 23:23 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: VicJagger ()
Date: November 27, 2023 23:25

MisterDDDD
cyclist
VicJagger

Thanks friends!

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 27, 2023 23:57

So if you have aarp membership you will get a presale code to get tickets a little earlier correct?

Posted by: glimmerstone ()
Date: November 28, 2023 00:25

schwonek

I was able to add non-US (Canadian) credit card numbers to my AXS account both online using desktop and on the app.

I did notice buttons at the top for US, UK, and Canada. My credit cards appear under US and Canada.

Posted by: Meteor ()
Date: November 28, 2023 00:25

ohmercy61
So if you have aarp membership you will get a presale code to get tickets a little earlier correct?

yes, but make sure you enabled texting/emails notification w/ AARP

Date: November 28, 2023 00:34

Meteor
ohmercy61

yes, but make sure you enabled texting/emails notification w/ AARP

They said by text if you sign up to receive the presale code. I am a member (and paid) but looks like only US mobile numbers get text alerts.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 28, 2023 00:38

Ok ty I should be good.

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: November 28, 2023 02:56

Does anyone have a clue about what ticket prices will be yet?

Date: November 28, 2023 02:59

glimmerstone
schwonek

I was able to add non-US (Canadian) credit card numbers to my AXS account both online using desktop and on the app.

I did notice buttons at the top for US, UK, and Canada. My credit cards appear under US and Canada.

Update - just tried to help someone set up a new AXS account and same problem - could not add credit card in advance of purchasing. My own account is not new, just added new cards.

Date: November 28, 2023 03:13

filstan
Does anyone have a clue about what ticket prices will be yet?

After fees, pit for Houston and Chicago were around $625 each. Closest seats were same price as pit. Rear GA $192. Other seats $300. Cheapest were $92-$123 after fees. All I listed were standard tickets (no VIP, extra packages, etc.), after fees.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-28 03:15 by NashvilleBlues.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: November 28, 2023 04:07

DGA35
MisterDDDD
DGA35
To treacle, babyblue, beasty and others looking at Vancouver tickets. Ticketmaster has a layout of BC Place for tickets. Below the map it says it does not reflect availability of tickets, however, it does look pretty detailed including the layout of the floor with pit, A and B sections and rear general admission.
My biggest surprise is that there's sections that are not quite behind the stage that showing as available. Normally, in the bottom level, the last 2 sections wouldn't be for sale and the last 4 sections in the upper level wouldn't be for sale. Wondering if the new stage will be more open for more sales beside and almost behind the stage.
BC Place has a longer and wider floor than most US stadiums because it's designed for Canadian football which is 110 yard field with 20 yard end zones so 150 total yards as opposed to 120 for US field. Therefore, the general admission area is a lot bigger.

Interesting.. I do recall the GA being a lot bigger because of the field, but it does look like there may be something to the more open stage.

Compared the layout with Seattle's and there indeed seems to be behind the stage seats available for it as well.. plot thickens.
May just be generic layouts for now.. but ?

Seattle (top) vs Vancouver layouts

On Ticketmaster, the Boston and Atlanta layouts look to be more correct in my opinion than the Vancouver layout.

You have chosen the narrowest footprint in the NFL (Seattle) and the widest field (CFL) in Canada which is why they appear so different.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2125
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home