Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 67
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: roma1927 ()
Date: November 26, 2023 14:19

2014Slayer
The regular VIP package gets you a pit ticket, but no early admission, and the rest of the package is about $30 worth of swag. Last time it was a Stones blanket, a lanyard, and a folio of 11"x14" posters. That's it! Not worth it unless it's the only way to get into the pit, which is why we bought it last time. My credit card got us a partial refund for the swag part, as we thought the swag wasn't coming. It was stuck off shore in a shipping container as it turned out and we got it about 8 months later. Very disappointed!

Sorry but this is not true.
I went several time in Diamonds pit with normal ticket and I was the first of my queue. Inside there was almost 100 people Who enter before or me. With vip packages. I remember well. So if you want the rail you have to buy vip packages.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 26, 2023 14:29

I think they introduced Early Entry for pit for the 2022 tour and apparently are keeping it that way.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: November 26, 2023 14:57

Topi
I think they introduced Early Entry for pit for the 2022 tour and apparently are keeping it that way.
Packages included early entry also for seats. Met some people in Berlin already seatig in a block near the pit when I was running in. They got a package including a Stones watch and some merch.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 26, 2023 15:25

babyblue
DGA35
To treacle, babyblue, beasty and others looking at Vancouver tickets. Ticketmaster has a layout of BC Place for tickets. Below the map it says it does not reflect availability of tickets, however, it does look pretty detailed including the layout of the floor with pit, A and B sections and rear general admission.
My biggest surprise is that there's sections that are not quite behind the stage that showing as available. Normally, in the bottom level, the last 2 sections wouldn't be for sale and the last 4 sections in the upper level wouldn't be for sale. Wondering if the new stage will be more open for more sales beside and almost behind the stage.
BC Place has a longer and wider floor than most US stadiums because it's designed for Canadian football which is 110 yard field with 20 yard end zones so 150 total yards as opposed to 120 for US field. Therefore, the general admission area is a lot bigger.

Thanks for the heads up

Indeed...thanks for the heads up Deej.

I pulled behind the stage Lucky Dip tickets in the upper tier for Toronto in 2013...just brutal. 10 minutes before the show our entire row was upgraded to right beside the stage, lower level. Totally awesome and saved the show for us.

Seeing this I'm wondering whether I should forgo the risk and just try jumping straight into the pit this time. I mean we don't ever know whether they'll actually have lucky dips this time.

Date: November 26, 2023 15:29

MAF
Topi
Packages included early entry also for seats. Met some people in Berlin already seatig in a block near the pit when I was running in. They got a package including a Stones watch and some merch.

Early Entry for seats. Oh wow! grinning smiley

Posted by: wildhorse24 ()
Date: November 26, 2023 16:23

roma1927
VIP package give you the opportunity to stay in first row in the pit, right? I remember they have the entry early.

axs

On axs vip package page:

“VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser; some exceptions may apply. Delivery of VIP merchandise could occur after event date - please make sure to take this into consideration when purchasing a package. Package purchases are restricted to U.S. & Canadian addresses only.”

Does anyone know if there’s a way for those of us coming from overseas to purchase the VIP packages? I’ve never seen a restriction like this before, was able to purchase VIP tickets for Europe last year without any problem.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: November 26, 2023 16:54

Topi
MAF
Topi

Early Entry for seats. Oh wow! grinning smiley
In Berlin they had no numbered seats in the blocks. First come first row.

Date: November 26, 2023 17:52

wildhorse24
roma1927
VIP package give you the opportunity to stay in first row in the pit, right? I remember they have the entry early.

axs

On axs vip package page:

“VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser; some exceptions may apply. Delivery of VIP merchandise could occur after event date - please make sure to take this into consideration when purchasing a package. Package purchases are restricted to U.S. & Canadian addresses only.”

Does anyone know if there’s a way for those of us coming from overseas to purchase the VIP packages? I’ve never seen a restriction like this before, was able to purchase VIP tickets for Europe last year without any problem.

In Europe you receive the merch the same day of the show. Nobody send nothing at home. In Us the problem is that.

Date: November 26, 2023 17:58

Thanks for the reply Roma. I thought it might be because of this eye rolling smiley Not overly bothered about the merch to be honest, just like to get in early!

Date: November 26, 2023 18:02

wildhorse24
Thanks for the reply Roma. I thought it might be because of this eye rolling smiley Not overly bothered about the merch to be honest, just like to get in early!

I understand you have to considerer in Europe pit with entry early cost 600 euros.

Date: November 26, 2023 19:05

In the US it will be at least a thousand dollars.

Is the rail worth that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-26 19:06 by Topi.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: November 26, 2023 19:24

Hopefully the concert merch will be better. I would like to see the evolution shirt again. I really liked the Steel Wheels & Voodoo Lounge merch.

Date: November 26, 2023 19:24

Would love to be on the rail Topi - I’m a bit of a short arse spinning smiley sticking its tongue out and always seem to end up with the world’s tallest people standing in front of me lol so don’t mind paying a bit extra for the early entry - but of course I will have to wait and see what the prices are, just trying to get as much information as I can before the tickets go on sale smiling smiley

Posted by: Justjon ()
Date: November 26, 2023 19:28

Just wondering? Since most concert dates are listed on both AXS & TICKETMASTER, is one ticketsite better than the other? I have used AXS for most European dates & Ticketmaster USA. Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-26 19:42 by Justjon.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 26, 2023 20:00

Topi
In the US it will be at least a thousand dollars.

Is the rail worth that?

You say you raily, raily, raily, raily wanna hear the truth, yeah, come on!

Posted by: jcstone47 ()
Date: November 26, 2023 20:43

What are the chances they will play the Vegas Sphere and what will those ticket prices start at?

Date: November 26, 2023 21:33

More than one hint they will. Will not be cheap. Maybe double of normal? Just a guess

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 26, 2023 23:00

Seems like there's typically the city specific threads on here by now.. travel/hotel recommendations etc., often helpful in deciding which shows to go to pre-tix sale.

Coming soon, no doubt.
Curious how they will work Jazz Fest.. despite initial optimism about Lucky Dips, I now agree with others that it's unlikely.

Saw the "locals" only sale will have single day tix available for the Stones Thursday..GA only it looks like, for $225

I'm only interested in the one Stones day this year, and curious as to the different options they might have. Safe to say, at least $225 (which is probably a deal for the locals?) for GA.

Also assuming they'll work it like they did before they had to cancel in 2019, where there will be limited other bands playing during the day, and then have everything else shut down at like 4:30 as I recall for the Stones.

Anyone have any insights?

SPECIAL ROLLING STONES PRESALE FOR LOUISIANA RESIDENTS

A limited number of Thursday, May 2 day-specific GA tickets to see the Rolling Stones and many others will be available for purchase by Louisiana Residents ONLY starting Wednesday, November 29 at 1pm CT and ends on Thursday, November 30 at 10pm CT. Single-Day Rolling Stones tickets are $225 each, plus fees.
[www.nojazzfest.com]

Posted by: bkrancho ()
Date: November 26, 2023 23:01

I would suggest signing up for the stadium website email list.

[www.levisstadium.com]

Posted by: bkrancho ()
Date: November 26, 2023 23:02

sarahunwin
Anyone know any presale codes for the Levi’s Stadium show on July 17, apart from the Ticketmaster one? Or even how to sign up for any of them… It doesn’t appear they have an artists pre-sale, which I presume would be the one emailed by rolling stones.com. Any info appreciated.

I would suggest signing up for the stadium website email list.

[www.levisstadium.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-26 23:03 by bkrancho.

Posted by: bcbud ()
Date: November 26, 2023 23:12

For venues that are exclusively mobile ticket entry, are there any options for those who don't own a cell phone ?

Posted by: PdeGroot ()
Date: November 26, 2023 23:25

yes, that's true, but only for LD

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: November 27, 2023 00:01

bcbud
For venues that are exclusively mobile ticket entry, are there any options for those who don't own a cell phone ?

Prognosis grim? TM used to have a print at home option in the delivery section on the checkout page, but I don't see that on a few shows I just checked. Maybe reach out to the specific venue? SoFi in L.A., for example, has this note on its site:

No smartphone or tablet? Please visit any box office on the day of your event for assistance.

Now, I don't know how much assistance one would get. Modern life can be very inconvenient.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: November 27, 2023 00:32

Topi
It would seem that the second 2019 Chicago show was indeed announced on Nov 28, 2018 - that was during the presale.

[chicago.suntimes.com]

[iorr.org]

Same for the previous tour:

2013 Tour

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: November 27, 2023 00:48

DGA35
To treacle, babyblue, beasty and others looking at Vancouver tickets. Ticketmaster has a layout of BC Place for tickets. Below the map it says it does not reflect availability of tickets, however, it does look pretty detailed including the layout of the floor with pit, A and B sections and rear general admission.
My biggest surprise is that there's sections that are not quite behind the stage that showing as available. Normally, in the bottom level, the last 2 sections wouldn't be for sale and the last 4 sections in the upper level wouldn't be for sale. Wondering if the new stage will be more open for more sales beside and almost behind the stage.
BC Place has a longer and wider floor than most US stadiums because it's designed for Canadian football which is 110 yard field with 20 yard end zones so 150 total yards as opposed to 120 for US field. Therefore, the general admission area is a lot bigger.

Thanks so much for the info! Good to have as much insight as possible. Appreciate it.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 27, 2023 01:16

Topi

Do we know if early entry tickets will be sold for this tour? I am not tall and also not fast!

Posted by: SecondSet ()
Date: November 27, 2023 01:20

DeanGoodman
bcbud

Prognosis grim? TM used to have a print at home option in the delivery section on the checkout page, but I don't see that on a few shows I just checked. Maybe reach out to the specific venue? SoFi in L.A., for example, has this note on its site:

No smartphone or tablet? Please visit any box office on the day of your event for assistance.

Now, I don't know how much assistance one would get. Modern life can be very inconvenient.

Generally you're going to be able find help at the venue day-of - phones lose charge, etc., and there needs to be a backup option - but it isn't something I'd want to rely on.

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: November 27, 2023 01:58

roma1927
2014Slayer
The regular VIP package gets you a pit ticket, but no early admission, and the rest of the package is about $30 worth of swag. Last time it was a Stones blanket, a lanyard, and a folio of 11"x14" posters. That's it! Not worth it unless it's the only way to get into the pit, which is why we bought it last time. My credit card got us a partial refund for the swag part, as we thought the swag wasn't coming. It was stuck off shore in a shipping container as it turned out and we got it about 8 months later. Very disappointed!

Sorry but this is not true.
I went several time in Diamonds pit with normal ticket and I was the first of my queue. Inside there was almost 100 people Who enter before or me. With vip packages. I remember well. So if you want the rail you have to buy vip packages.

There was no early admission with our VIP tickets. That being said we've been on the rail every time VIP or not. You just have to get in line early, and run like crazy to get to the rail and stay in there!

Posted by: dkwalika ()
Date: November 27, 2023 02:05

Chicago hotel prices are already $125+ more for the June 27-30 window than they are now (I just got back from there after staying at the Hampton Inn Loyola North). They are always higher in summer but not that much higher.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 27, 2023 02:12

Had pit tickets 3 times once had vip but did not get into pit early just lined up real early and ran like heck to rail.im in good shape I always beat who I'm with.lol

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 67

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1535
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home