Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

San Siro tickets
Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: December 5, 2005 23:13

Hello. I would be grateful if somebody could tell me which ticket agency in Italy I will be transferred to if I buy pre-sale through the fan club, also if the site has an English translation. Thanks

Re: San Siro tickets
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 5, 2005 23:22

I am wondering too - and also, does anyone know which sector of tickets will be FOS? Preferably Keith's side?

Date: December 6, 2005 00:34

Hello Little Queenie. The floor tickets I believe are Prato A and Prato B, Prato B being general admission and Prato A being FOS. I didn't think there was left or right, more a free for all. I am concerned at being linked to a web site that has no English translation and wasting my code.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 6, 2005 00:56

thanks thunderball! did you see a chart for the Prato A and B arrangement?

ericjjf kindly posted the link to ticketone.it and once i went there, found that there is an english version - here's the direct link:

[www.ticketone.it]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-06 01:00 by little queenie.

Date: December 6, 2005 01:10

Thanks Little Queenie. Maximus very kindly mailed me the ticket prices. Prato A is 80.50 Euros and Prato B 72.40 Euros. Prato is Italian for meadow so it is safe to say these are the floor tickets, with the more expensive ones being FOS.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-06 01:12 by thunderball.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2381
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home