Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

San Siro tickets
Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: December 5, 2005 23:13

Hello. I would be grateful if somebody could tell me which ticket agency in Italy I will be transferred to if I buy pre-sale through the fan club, also if the site has an English translation. Thanks

Re: San Siro tickets
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 5, 2005 23:22

I am wondering too - and also, does anyone know which sector of tickets will be FOS? Preferably Keith's side?

Date: December 6, 2005 00:34

Hello Little Queenie. The floor tickets I believe are Prato A and Prato B, Prato B being general admission and Prato A being FOS. I didn't think there was left or right, more a free for all. I am concerned at being linked to a web site that has no English translation and wasting my code.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 6, 2005 00:56

thanks thunderball! did you see a chart for the Prato A and B arrangement?

ericjjf kindly posted the link to ticketone.it and once i went there, found that there is an english version - here's the direct link:

[www.ticketone.it]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-06 01:00 by little queenie.

Date: December 6, 2005 01:10

Thanks Little Queenie. Maximus very kindly mailed me the ticket prices. Prato A is 80.50 Euros and Prato B 72.40 Euros. Prato is Italian for meadow so it is safe to say these are the floor tickets, with the more expensive ones being FOS.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-06 01:12 by thunderball.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1435
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home