Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Bad Gateway
Posted by: dnewton99 ()
Date: November 13, 2023 00:01

I got that same Bad Gateway message for a few minutes - yesterday I think - (Houston, Texas home Gigabit Fiber connection) but I think it was a google browser issue temporarily or something. Was fine on MS Edge even when I was still getting Bad Gateway on google - and I think it happened on another site too - not just IORR. FYI Thanks again for all you do for the site

bv
Average respons time IORR last 24 hours:

Forum pages 1.2 sec
Home page 0.4 sec

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: November 13, 2023 08:45

dnewton99
I got that same Bad Gateway message for a few minutes - yesterday I think - (Houston, Texas home Gigabit Fiber connection) but I think it was a google browser issue temporarily or something. Was fine on MS Edge even when I was still getting Bad Gateway on google - and I think it happened on another site too - not just IORR. FYI Thanks again for all you do for the site

bv
Average respons time IORR last 24 hours:

Forum pages 1.2 sec
Home page 0.4 sec

I have had a lot of issues in the last couple of weeks. But it is the forum, not the response time for iorr

Date: November 13, 2023 22:58

I wonder if "Weird Al" Yankovic should write a parody song titled 'Bad Gateway', that's based on Lady Gaga's song 'Bad Romance'.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 13, 2023 23:02

I got Stones in my gateway, and my road seem dark as night

ROCKMAN

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 14, 2023 00:01

gotdablouse
Haha!

I thought BG was the title of a new song ;-) Actually wasn't there a song with a similar sounding title in the "Hit the Wall" sessions? Bad Luck Getaway?

So I was wrong, the song was called "Bad Luck Hideaway" (checked on [www.nzentgraf.de])

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 14, 2023 01:58

Sometimes it's bad to gataway with it.............but on the other hand it give some rest ;o)

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 15, 2023 14:59

Rockman
I got Stones in my gateway, and my road seem dark as night

i have bad gateways in my heart, and they've taken my appetitewinking smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1506
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home