Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Bad Gateway
Posted by: dnewton99 ()
Date: November 13, 2023 00:01

I got that same Bad Gateway message for a few minutes - yesterday I think - (Houston, Texas home Gigabit Fiber connection) but I think it was a google browser issue temporarily or something. Was fine on MS Edge even when I was still getting Bad Gateway on google - and I think it happened on another site too - not just IORR. FYI Thanks again for all you do for the site

bv
Average respons time IORR last 24 hours:

Forum pages 1.2 sec
Home page 0.4 sec

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: November 13, 2023 08:45

dnewton99
I got that same Bad Gateway message for a few minutes - yesterday I think - (Houston, Texas home Gigabit Fiber connection) but I think it was a google browser issue temporarily or something. Was fine on MS Edge even when I was still getting Bad Gateway on google - and I think it happened on another site too - not just IORR. FYI Thanks again for all you do for the site

bv
Average respons time IORR last 24 hours:

Forum pages 1.2 sec
Home page 0.4 sec

I have had a lot of issues in the last couple of weeks. But it is the forum, not the response time for iorr

Date: November 13, 2023 22:58

I wonder if "Weird Al" Yankovic should write a parody song titled 'Bad Gateway', that's based on Lady Gaga's song 'Bad Romance'.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 13, 2023 23:02

I got Stones in my gateway, and my road seem dark as night

ROCKMAN

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 14, 2023 00:01

gotdablouse
Haha!

I thought BG was the title of a new song ;-) Actually wasn't there a song with a similar sounding title in the "Hit the Wall" sessions? Bad Luck Getaway?

So I was wrong, the song was called "Bad Luck Hideaway" (checked on [www.nzentgraf.de])

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 14, 2023 01:58

Sometimes it's bad to gataway with it.............but on the other hand it give some rest ;o)

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 15, 2023 14:59

Rockman
I got Stones in my gateway, and my road seem dark as night

i have bad gateways in my heart, and they've taken my appetitewinking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 924
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home