Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6667686970717273747576...LastNext
Current Page: 71 of 96
Re: Hackney Diamonds - Album Talk
Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: January 9, 2024 16:50

VoodooLounge13
tumblingdice
VoodooLounge13
Could it be the lack of Charlie?? For me, it just doesn't SOUND like a Stones record. Specifically, it doesn't SOUND like the Stones. I hear Mick singing loud and clear, and it's the best he's sounded since B2B IMHO, but the album lacks the distinctive Stones sound....

I am happy it's doing so well in the charts though!! Very happy for them, and well deserved!! It just seems to be an album that sounds like almost all the other modern rock acts. Nothing is drawing me in. Started listening to it again in the car on the way home from my pup's groomer. I do like Angry, and thought the video was great. After 18 years it is great to have new music from them, finally!! Never thought we would, especially post-Charlie. But it's not very memorable to me. There's not a single song that sticks in the brain as catchy. LBTS might come closest. But there's no riff like RJ had. Nothing really that sounds different like RFD.

Hi Voodoo Lounge 13. I want to preface this by saying this isn’t a negative post towards you. In fact while I don’t post often I read the forum religiously for years going back into around BtB timeframe. I always enjoy your posts as I believe we are similar in age and timeline of getting seriously into the Stones. In fact I love VL and often said were it released in the 70s it would have been a monster hits To me it still is.
Anyway when I saw your reactions to HD it kinda saddened me in a way, as I loved it from start to finish. As our tasted seemed so similar I guess expected the same for you maybe lol. But as we know everyone is different. But I did want to mention something that may help especially based on the “sound”/as you explained. And I do get what you’re saying. However I’ve discovered with this album, as with many others prior, that I discover other layers in further listenings. But especially, and this may help improve it for you if you haven’t tried this yet, I use Apple products a lot, phone, HomePod and AirPods most especially using good earbuds like AirPods Pro 2. And it’s amazing you do get to hear the Stones sound more. With individual guitar parts more distinct especially if using the spatial audio they have and dolby atmos. I’m sure non apple products may do similar. Anyway just wanted to mention that to you. If you haven’t listened that way yet perhaps it might give you more enjoyment.
And if not, blast Voodoo Lounge loud for me, my Stones friend.

Hey TD!!!
Thanks for this response. I've listened to the album on my laptop, on my iPhone, and the CD in my car. I'm years away from having a home surround sound system, and atm don't even have a stereo system!!! Gotta love divorces! LOL I do look forward to listening to the Dolby version of the album one day!!! Guess I'll try giving a listen to the album on my lined iPhone earbuds - don't have airpods. Got nothing to lose at this point.

For me, B2B is the last great album they did. And I think it's a damn masterpiece!!! And that's despite the inclusion of MAWGJ, which is the ONLY song in their entire catalog that I actually skip!! As much as I despise Shattered, Beast of Burden, Angie, Rambler, and now Miss You too, I will let those play thru. Not MAWGJ. I just can't stand that song and am not sure what the hell Mick was thinking, but still B2B deserves to be right up there alongside the hallowed 4.5, along, ofc with Voodoo. I'm just saying B2B is the last time that they made an album of that caliber. They've had some good/great songs since then, but not a complete masterful effort from start to finish.

Wow! I've never met a Stones fan who "despised" Beast Of Burden or Midnight Rambler. Hope that you're not just winding us up here, but your other post where you stated that you will not only take "Voodoo over Sticky", but also "by a long shot over EOMS" makes me think that you've obviously grown out of the Stones because you've possibly never been fully grown into the Stones... Just a thought.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 9, 2024 16:59

Taylor1
Voodoo Lounge is way better than a Dirty Work, Emotional Rescue,UndercoverBigger Bang.It has some excellent songs.It won the Grammy award for best album

Best Rock album, to be clear.

It beat Pearl Jam Vs, REM Monster and Soundgarden Superunknown.

I'm not sure it would be ranked at the top of that list today.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: January 9, 2024 17:48

treaclefingers
Taylor1
Voodoo Lounge is way better than a Dirty Work, Emotional Rescue,UndercoverBigger Bang.It has some excellent songs.It won the Grammy award for best album

You're right about that. Archaic awards shows often award bands for career achievements, rather than the quality of the current album, song, etc.

Vs and Superunknown are easily in my top 10 albums of the 90's, and the best albums by both bands. Monster is also excellent. VL would be ranked at the bottom of those 4 for most rock fans, I'd guess. It'd be cool to have polls on here.

Back to HD talk...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-01-09 17:48 by NashvilleBlues.

Posted by: Barkerboy2 ()
Date: January 9, 2024 18:12

Idorh
Isn't it great that these 80-year-old men are still releasing such a brilliant new studio album Hackney Diamonds in 2023. And that there are 9 new songs ready on the shelf. I wonder if that will also be a complete new album or if they will release them as singles over the years.

I think it would be a silly move to release them as singles, given the success of Hackney Diamonds. Perhaps they could release 100 variants on vinyl for the next one and make some kind of record.
I just hope that it is sooner rather than later (again).

Sensibly, it would be a good idea to finish and release it after the US leg of the tour, then they could change the name of the tour for Europe like they did with Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle, Bridges To Babylon/No Security etc.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part!

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: January 9, 2024 18:21

retired_dog
VoodooLounge13
tumblingdice
VoodooLounge13
Could it be the lack of Charlie?? For me, it just doesn't SOUND like a Stones record. Specifically, it doesn't SOUND like the Stones. I hear Mick singing loud and clear, and it's the best he's sounded since B2B IMHO, but the album lacks the distinctive Stones sound....

I am happy it's doing so well in the charts though!! Very happy for them, and well deserved!! It just seems to be an album that sounds like almost all the other modern rock acts. Nothing is drawing me in. Started listening to it again in the car on the way home from my pup's groomer. I do like Angry, and thought the video was great. After 18 years it is great to have new music from them, finally!! Never thought we would, especially post-Charlie. But it's not very memorable to me. There's not a single song that sticks in the brain as catchy. LBTS might come closest. But there's no riff like RJ had. Nothing really that sounds different like RFD.

Hi Voodoo Lounge 13. I want to preface this by saying this isn’t a negative post towards you. In fact while I don’t post often I read the forum religiously for years going back into around BtB timeframe. I always enjoy your posts as I believe we are similar in age and timeline of getting seriously into the Stones. In fact I love VL and often said were it released in the 70s it would have been a monster hits To me it still is.
Anyway when I saw your reactions to HD it kinda saddened me in a way, as I loved it from start to finish. As our tasted seemed so similar I guess expected the same for you maybe lol. But as we know everyone is different. But I did want to mention something that may help especially based on the “sound”/as you explained. And I do get what you’re saying. However I’ve discovered with this album, as with many others prior, that I discover other layers in further listenings. But especially, and this may help improve it for you if you haven’t tried this yet, I use Apple products a lot, phone, HomePod and AirPods most especially using good earbuds like AirPods Pro 2. And it’s amazing you do get to hear the Stones sound more. With individual guitar parts more distinct especially if using the spatial audio they have and dolby atmos. I’m sure non apple products may do similar. Anyway just wanted to mention that to you. If you haven’t listened that way yet perhaps it might give you more enjoyment.

Hey TD!!!
Thanks for this response. I've listened to the album on my laptop, on my iPhone, and the CD in my car. I'm years away from having a home surround sound system, and atm don't even have a stereo system!!! Gotta love divorces! LOL I do look forward to listening to the Dolby version of the album one day!!! Guess I'll try giving a listen to the album on my lined iPhone earbuds - don't have airpods. Got nothing to lose at this point.

For me, B2B is the last great album they did. And I think it's a damn masterpiece!!! And that's despite the inclusion of MAWGJ, which is the ONLY song in their entire catalog that I actually skip!! As much as I despise Shattered, Beast of Burden, Angie, Rambler, and now Miss You too, I will let those play thru. Not MAWGJ. I just can't stand that song and am not sure what the hell Mick was thinking, but still B2B deserves to be right up there alongside the hallowed 4.5, along, ofc with Voodoo. I'm just saying B2B is the last time that they made an album of that caliber. They've had some good/great songs since then, but not a complete masterful effort from start to finish.

Wow! I've never met a Stones fan who "despised" Beast Of Burden or Midnight Rambler. Hope that you're not just winding us up here, but your other post where you stated that you will not only take "Voodoo over Sticky", but also "by a long shot over EOMS" makes me think that you've obviously grown out of the Stones because you've possibly never been fully grown into the Stones... Just a thought.

Not winding up anyone. I've stated in years past on here, way back when, that my least favorite Stones songs of all time are Angie, Shattered, Beast of Burden, and live Rambler. I've since come to tolerate Rambler live, as I realize that it's not going anywhere, unfortunately. I'd rather have Shelter over Rambler live if given the choice. I've never liked the dark lyrics, and (not to set off a sh-show on here), but in a time when so many other lesser songs have been removed, I'm shocked that this one survives. Now granted, I don't agree with removing ANY song or censorship in general, but I'm just surprised is all, given the topic/content of MR. Miss You live has become such a damn bore that I also don't enjoy the studio version anymore. So those 3 songs on a single album have been a large part of the reason for SG's demise for me and its overall fall in the rankings. I just don't think it's aged well. I've been into the Stones forever. We all have varied tastes. For me, Voodoo Lounge is a quintessential album. It is indeed my ALL-TIME #3 album, behind only Neil Young's Harvest Moon and The Beatles Abbey Road:

1. Harvest Moon
2. Abbey Road
3. Voodoo Lounge
4. Zep 4
5. Who's Next

EOMS was the very LAST album that I got into. Never understood all the love for it, but when I moved out on my own after college, I started listening to it every Saturday, and eventually came to appreciate it for what it is, but I still don't think it's better than VL. My own personal taste. I'm allowed. Thru & Thru and Baby Break It Down are both 2 of my all time favorite Stones tracks. LIS is also up there. Some Saturdays I still wake up and throw on EOMS, as it's a great Saturday am album. I follow it up with the LP version of The Crowes Before The Frost...album and Skynyrd's Second Helping. That's a magnificent trio of mellow to start the weekend. None of this means I don't like or appreciate EOMS, I just prefer many other albums in the catalog before it. Most on here despise DW, and I think it's a great album. B&B gets mixed reviews, and I think it's also a magnificent album - holds a special place, too, since it came out the year I was born. But I love the variety and funk of it all. Just because my personal tastes are far off the spectrum from the norm around here doesn't make me any less of Stones fan than anyone else on here. I just have different likes/dislikes.

Date: January 9, 2024 18:37

NashvilleBlues
treaclefingers
Taylor1

You're right about that. Archaic awards shows often award bands for career achievements, rather than the quality of the current album, song, etc.

Vs and Superunknown are easily in my top 10 albums of the 90's, and the best albums by both bands. Monster is also excellent. VL would be ranked at the bottom of those 4 for most rock fans, I'd guess. It'd be cool to have polls on here.

Back to HD talk...

I'd probably put VL 2nd behind Vs. I prefer No Code to Vs., but Vs. is definitely 2nd for PJ.

Monster is a great album, but New Adventures I think is their best, and also on my All-Time list of albums. Perhaps Top 10 even.

Been struggling trying to rank the next 5, which would include Petty's Highway Companion, Electric Ladyland, New Adventures, The Wall, Hotel California, Exodus, Before The Frost, Tusk, and Paul Simon's Concert in the Park. I have Electric Ladyland at #6, but thereafter I'm not sure of the order.

Superunknown I loved when it came out, and I miss Cornell dearly, but it's not one I've revisited much over the years. Really same could be said for all of Soundgarden.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: January 9, 2024 18:40

Questioning fandom is weak, and pretentious.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-01-09 18:40 by NashvilleBlues.

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: January 9, 2024 19:07

Hackney-Voodoo 10-2. A great victory! (My humble opinion.)

Posted by: Idorh ()
Date: January 9, 2024 20:14

Barkerboy2
Idorh
Isn't it great that these 80-year-old men are still releasing such a brilliant new studio album Hackney Diamonds in 2023. And that there are 9 new songs ready on the shelf. I wonder if that will also be a complete new album or if they will release them as singles over the years.

I think it would be a silly move to release them as singles, given the success of Hackney Diamonds. Perhaps they could release 100 variants on vinyl for the next one and make some kind of record.
I just hope that it is sooner rather than later (again).

Sensibly, it would be a good idea to finish and release it after the US leg of the tour, then they could change the name of the tour for Europe like they did with Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle, Bridges To Babylon/No Security etc.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part!

I agree with you 100%!

Posted by: dedospegajosos ()
Date: January 9, 2024 22:23

VoodooLounge13
retired_dog
VoodooLounge13
tumblingdice
VoodooLounge13

Hey TD!!!

Not winding up anyone. I've stated in years past on here, way back when, that my least favorite Stones songs of all time are Angie, Shattered, Beast of Burden, and live Rambler. I've since come to tolerate Rambler live, as I realize that it's not going anywhere, unfortunately. I'd rather have Shelter over Rambler live if given the choice. I've never liked the dark lyrics, and (not to set off a sh-show on here), but in a time when so many other lesser songs have been removed, I'm shocked that this one survives. Now granted, I don't agree with removing ANY song or censorship in general, but I'm just surprised is all, given the topic/content of MR. Miss You live has become such a damn bore that I also don't enjoy the studio version anymore. So those 3 songs on a single album have been a large part of the reason for SG's demise for me and its overall fall in the rankings. I just don't think it's aged well. I've been into the Stones forever. We all have varied tastes. For me, Voodoo Lounge is a quintessential album. It is indeed my ALL-TIME #3 album, behind only Neil Young's Harvest Moon and The Beatles Abbey Road:

1. Harvest Moon
2. Abbey Road
3. Voodoo Lounge
4. Zep 4
5. Who's Next

EOMS was the very LAST album that I got into. Never understood all the love for it, but when I moved out on my own after college, I started listening to it every Saturday, and eventually came to appreciate it for what it is, but I still don't think it's better than VL. My own personal taste. I'm allowed. Thru & Thru and Baby Break It Down are both 2 of my all time favorite Stones tracks. LIS is also up there. Some Saturdays I still wake up and throw on EOMS, as it's a great Saturday am album. I follow it up with the LP version of The Crowes Before The Frost...album and Skynyrd's Second Helping. That's a magnificent trio of mellow to start the weekend. None of this means I don't like or appreciate EOMS, I just prefer many other albums in the catalog before it. Most on here despise DW, and I think it's a great album. B&B gets mixed reviews, and I think it's also a magnificent album - holds a special place, too, since it came out the year I was born. But I love the variety and funk of it all. Just because my personal tastes are far off the spectrum from the norm around here doesn't make me any less of Stones fan than anyone else on here. I just have different likes/dislikes.
Amen to that

Date: January 10, 2024 01:42

I don't know if this has been posted before.
=============================
The Rolling Stones made best-selling album of 2023.

Hackney Diamonds by The Rolling Stones is the best-selling and most streamed album of 2023 in the Netherlands. This is shown in the annual review published Tuesday by chart compiler GfK.

The Rolling Stones' first studio album of new work since 2005, and the first since the death of drummer Charlie Watts, was released on Oct. 20. A week later, Hackney Diamonds came in at number one on the Album Top 100, and the album is still in the upper reaches of the charts today.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 10, 2024 01:53

....Go Hack ....

ROCKMAN

Date: January 10, 2024 04:20

Rockman
....Go Hack ....

I love the way they add new terms into the vernacular with their album titles.

Hackney Diamonds, Emotional Rescue, Voodoo Lounge, Bridges To Babylon, Let It Bleed, Tattoo You, Exile on Main Street, Between The Buttons, It's Only Rock and Roll (But I Like It),... or popularize lesser known/used phrases like A Bigger Bang, Goats Head Soup, Out of Our Heads, Beggars Banquet, Dirty Work.

Date: January 10, 2024 05:01

and dont forget Hack at the Rack ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: January 10, 2024 07:46

Idorh

Hackney Diamonds by The Rolling Stones is the best-selling and most streamed album of 2023 in the Netherlands. This is shown in the annual review published Tuesday by chart compiler GfK.

The Rolling Stones' first studio album of new work since 2005, and the first since the death of drummer Charlie Watts, was released on Oct. 20. A week later, Hackney Diamonds came in at number one on the Album Top 100, and the album is still in the upper reaches of the charts today.

A #1 is a #1 but do we know how much it actually sold ? 20000 ? 50000 ? 100000 ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: January 10, 2024 13:24

VoodooLounge13
retired_dog
VoodooLounge13
tumblingdice
VoodooLounge13

Hey TD!!!

1. Harvest Moon
2. Abbey Road
3. Voodoo Lounge
4. Zep 4
5. Who's Next

I don't know if stating that "I've never met a Stones fan who 'despised' Beast Of Burden or Midnight Rambler" is actually questioning your fandom but maybe you use verbs like "despise" without much thought what could be a bit misleading. Anyway, I was just curious to know what you hear in "Voodoo Lounge" what's obviously absent for you in "Hackney Diamonds" but what's clear now is that we come from the exact opposites of the spectrum, as Burden & Rambler belong to the absolute highlights of the Stones catalog for me while your mentioned "2 of your all time favorite Stones tracks" Thru & Thru and Baby Break It Down represent its epitome of boredom imo so I fear we won't understand each other concerning HD, too. Yeah, tastes are different. Not a capital crime!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-01-10 13:35 by retired_dog.

Date: January 10, 2024 13:31

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-01-10 13:34 by retired_dog.

Date: January 10, 2024 13:36

gotdablouse
Idorh

A #1 is a #1 but do we know how much it actually sold ? 20000 ? 50000 ? 100000 ?

I have no idea. I am curious to know what the state of affairs is in the rest of the world, though.

Date: January 10, 2024 15:02

retired_dog
VoodooLounge13
retired_dog
VoodooLounge13
tumblingdice
VoodooLounge13

Hey TD!!!

1. Harvest Moon
2. Abbey Road
3. Voodoo Lounge
4. Zep 4
5. Who's Next

I don't know if stating that "I've never met a Stones fan who 'despised' Beast Of Burden or Midnight Rambler" is actually questioning your fandom but maybe you use verbs like "despise" without much thought what could be a bit misleading. Anyway, I was just curious to know what you hear in "Voodoo Lounge" what's obviously absent for you in "Hackney Diamonds" but what's clear now is that we come from the exact opposites of the spectrum, as Burden & Rambler belong to the absolute highlights of the Stones catalog for me while your mentioned "2 of your all time favorite Stones tracks" Thru & Thru and Baby Break It Down represent its epitome of boredom imo so I fear we won't understand each other concerning HD, too. Yeah, tastes are different. Not a capital crime!

Point taken. Perhaps despised was a bit harsh. I really dislike all of the aforementioned songs. I'd posted on the favorite album/songs thread my list of Top 20 Stones songs all-time, and in order. It was hard to do, as some really great songs that I truly love were left off, but just to show my varied taste, here they are again:

1. Ruby Tuesday
2. The Last Time
3. Winter
4. Almost Hear You Sigh
5. As Tears Go By
6. Moonlight Mile
7. Wild Horses (Stripped version)
8. Try a Little Harder
9. Out Of Time (strings version)
10. Thru & Thru
11. Take It Or Leave It
12. Memory Motel
13. Baby Break It Down
14. Let Me Go
15. Tell Me (long version)
16. Can’t You Hear Me Knocking
17. Paint It, Black
18. Coming Down Again
19. Hand Of Fate
20. One Hit

And here are the songs that just missed the cut:

Gimme Shelter – live @ Paradiso
Going to a Go-Go
Too Tight
Hang Fire
Jiving Sister Fanny
Jump On Top Of me
Driving Too Fast
Jumpin Jack Flash
Silver Train
Criss Cross
Saint of Me
Don’t Stop
One More Shot
Don’t Wanna Go Home
Worried About You
Love Is Strong

An eclectic mix if ever there was one!! I'm happy for all of you who feel the Stones have finally returned to their glory days with HD!!! I fully expect it to win a Grammy next year, and Watt too. For me, it has nothing that makes me revisit it, other than to try and understand the love. But that's about worn out too. I'll continue to chase all the releases they throw at us, but I just can't get into it.

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: January 10, 2024 16:15

NashvilleBlues
treaclefingers
Taylor1

Back to HD talk...

Wow quite a year for albums that - i listen to Vs A LOT, super unknown occasionally and voodoo lounge/monster very rarely. Monster tour was great, album I thought was start of the slide after the golden 4 album run from document to automatic

Back to HD. I’m still listening to this a lot also, feel it’s a very cohesive whole and sharply edited to fit in with a listen on the dog walk, commute etc which keeps me coming back to it.

Date: January 10, 2024 16:21

Sorry to start talking about the Hackney Diamonds album instead of old albums that have been written about for hundreds of pages. But I understood that with their next album there might be more of Charlie, It would be nice if Bill joins in again then. As for Hackney Diamonds, I still like all the songs.

Date: January 10, 2024 18:50

Idorh
Sorry to start talking about the Hackney Diamonds album instead of old albums that have been written about for hundreds of pages. But I understood that with their next album there might be more of Charlie, It would be nice if Bill joins in again then. As for Hackney Diamonds, I still like all the songs.

Indeed. And Mick Taylor maybe?

It's nice they seem more magnanimous in their old age. To take a soundbite from Keith, "It's good to be here. It's good to be anywhere".

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 11, 2024 06:22

VoodooLounge13
I've since come to tolerate Rambler live, as I realize that it's not going anywhere, unfortunately. I'd rather have Shelter over Rambler live if given the choice. I've never liked the dark lyrics, and (not to set off a sh-show on here), but in a time when so many other lesser songs have been removed, I'm shocked that this one survives. Now granted, I don't agree with removing ANY song or censorship in general, but I'm just surprised is all, given the topic/content of MR.

You're "shocked" that Midnight Rambler is still played "given the topic/content" yet you'd rather hear Gimme Shelter... ha ha, okay.

Date: January 11, 2024 10:31

Are there any new lists right now at which place HD is listed worldwide?

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: January 11, 2024 11:03

I'm still loving HD.

If being picky I'd prefer it a bit drier and less "produced" ...but you can seldom have everything.

Date: January 11, 2024 11:13

Spud
I'm still loving HD.

If being picky I'd prefer it a bit drier and less "produced" ...but you can seldom have everything.

It's a bit of both, isn't it? Songs like Dreamy Skies, Live By The Sword, Driving Me Too Hard, Tell Me Straight and Rolling Stone Blues are drier than many of the others, aren't they? That's a good chunk of the album. The singles are taking up a lot of the attention, though, and there are a few others that are heavily produced.

A great album nonetheless thumbs up

Posted by: novica ()
Date: January 11, 2024 11:30

DandelionPowderman

YES! it certainly is!
although, I must admit, Mess It Up- just doesn't work...but that's me....
on the other hand, the absolut favourite,for my wife and kids, is Mess It Up!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: January 11, 2024 11:40

novica
DandelionPowderman

YES! it certainly is!
although, I must admit, Mess It Up- just doesn't work...but that's me....
on the other hand, the absolut favourite,for my wife and kids, is Mess It Up!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

It has grown on me, now it's one of my favourites! smiling smiley

Date: January 11, 2024 11:45

A great album nonetheless

YEAH great album indeed ...

The majority of the tracks are Mick singing
about modern woman and how ta get away from them ......hhhhaaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 11, 2024 11:45

If radio spin is an indicator Mess It Up is the one getting the most of it. Probably because it's "modern" and radio friendly (R&B, pop). I wonder if they will release a fourth single?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6667686970717273747576...LastNext
Current Page: 71 of 96

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2430
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home