Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: NYC mentioned in Stones songs
Posted by: stanlove ()
Date: October 17, 2023 05:47

schillid

As a huge fan or before and after pictures this drives me nuts. It’s idiotic and it’s a constant and I am not blaming you.
Why would someone make a picture like this but not show what the exactly location looks like now? What is the point of showing everything else as it looks today but the exact spot is what it looks like 40 years ago. I just see the point.

Re: NYC mentioned in Stones songs
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: October 18, 2023 16:39

stanlove
As a huge fan or before and after pictures this drives me nuts. It’s idiotic and it’s a constant and I am not blaming you.
Why would someone make a picture like this but not show what the exactly location looks like now? What is the point of showing everything else as it looks today but the exact spot is what it looks like 40 years ago. I just see the point.

I have a W I D E screen... but here's a reduction

Now here's an idea, Stan.
Did you ever think of SCROLLING all the way to the right ?

As some here on iorr already know... I was in the East Village on St Mark's place the day of the WOAF video shoot in 1981. If you look closely, you'll see that pictures that are inset into the panorama are snapshots that I took on the day of the waiting on a friend video shoot

Another thing ... when inside a quote, the OP's image gets cut off on the right"

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-18 18:22 by schillid.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1421
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home