Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

i will see the Stones 06---will get tickets for 25 Euro!!
Posted by: Havo ()
Date: December 4, 2005 21:24

since---1978--Anaheim---i bought Rolling stones-Tickets on concert--day----Stadiums and Arenas!-Never paid more than 40 Euro!!

Re: i will see the Stones 06---will get tickets for 25 Euro!!
Posted by: wisertime ()
Date: December 4, 2005 22:26

Yeah you're right Havo, that's the thing to do if you can't pay the price and you really want to attend the show. But a lot of people think it's more expensive tickets so they don't go.

Posted by: gia43 ()
Date: December 4, 2005 22:29

and where were you?ever been at the front?didi you actually see any of the shows or just listen to the music?

Who the f*ck is Mick Jagger?

Date: December 4, 2005 22:50

i will go---pay 30euros and sure near front of stage.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: December 4, 2005 23:35

For FOS > Good Luck !!!!!!!!

Posted by: sater ()
Date: December 4, 2005 23:54

yes havo in your dreams...

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: December 5, 2005 00:06

I wish you really good luck !
Hope you get FOS !
--------------------

I`m 52 young but not 20 or 30 and have no time to spend the whole day to look for tickets at the show cities.

But I`don`t know - maybe your way is the right ...

Maybe it has nothing to do with age + + .....

Grüsse

Gerhard (germany - Düsselsurf)

GOOD LUCK !!!

Date: December 5, 2005 00:35

iam 52---Gruss aus Arnsberg
Gruss nach Dusseldorf

Posted by: Aucoin ()
Date: December 5, 2005 01:00

I did the same on the Urban Jungle, VL and B2B and on the Licks Tour in Oberhausen and in Zürich. I have been at the stadium early, around 9am, and it took me about 20 minutes and I found somebody who sold 5 floor tickets for 45 Euros each. I was very near the stage. Maybe 20th row. Around 60.000 people were behind me. It's no problem to get good tickets for half the normal price on the day of the show.

People told me they bought their tickets while the opening act already played, for 10 Euros. Okay, then you probably won't have the best seats in the world but at least you're in ;-)

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 5, 2005 01:04

sure - this is not exactly news. however, there are never guarantees. i went this route for Oakland '03 and wound up with crappy behind-the-stage seats...nothing better could be found.

many/most fans are more than willing to pay upfront and not carry around the anxiety of where they are going to sit and for how much. if it doesn't bother you, then waiting until shortly before showtime is a reasonable approach....

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: December 5, 2005 12:57

I support Havo 100%. I've got exactly the same experiences. To bigger concerts there are always tickets to get on the concert day. For example on the last tour I went down to Paris and the Stade de France show with ordinary field tickets, but gained a PELOUSE OR ticket for face value on the concert day.

Posted by: smith ()
Date: December 5, 2005 13:21

And the later you arrive at the venue the cheaper the tickets are. There's no need to get there in the morning. There'll still be fos-tickets for sale outside the venue when the Stones already started;-)

Date: December 5, 2005 14:21

If it's more expensive we'll just break in, like in the old days! Rush!

Date: December 5, 2005 14:28

Just one important question: How the @#$%& can be sure that you're not getting a fake ticket in your hand ?

OK, I have tried this myself twice. First time I didn't know how the ticket should look like. Second time I studied an original for days....Both times worked.

I also remeber the cheap tickets in front of Olympiahalle. And I remember they looked ok.....but how sure can you get ?? Best thing of course to find someone who's going to the show as well. But if not ??

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: December 5, 2005 14:28

Free concert at Mantorp Speedway... Well; tomorrow it´s Altamont Memorial Day, isnt it?

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: December 5, 2005 14:43

If you prepare your travel plans bok flights and hotels or whatever you would like to be quite sure to have a ticket in hand.
During the Westcoast experience people ended up mostly paying more than face value or 60 bucks very side stage.
For Germany you will be right as they always plan much to many concerts compare to the interest. For England it depends, but I would like to be sure to have a seat or space.
But I wish you all the best an I am sure you even get tickets for 10 Euros, but if you're one of those pushers who try to get in front of stage last minute than you're the one they should throw out. This is why I prefer seatging on the Pitch.

Posted by: capsula ()
Date: December 5, 2005 17:57

In Gijon, 1995, some people payed 500 dollars one week before the concert. I friend that came with me payed 3 euros once the black crowes had already played.

Posted by: gaigai ()
Date: December 5, 2005 19:07

Havo's right.

2003 I was in the VIP-section in Prague, with a ticket I bought in Budapest for only 45 euros. Sorry, american brothers!

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: December 5, 2005 19:16

I would do this (and have done this) for bands in my town. However, to travel across the country, I would want to have tickets in advance.

Unluckily, the Stones aren't playing in Southampton!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1555
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home