Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith in the Telegraph
Posted by: stonerolling ()
Date: September 23, 2023 11:54

Re: Keith in the Telegraph
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: September 23, 2023 12:42

”Just because you’ve croaked don’t mean you’re over.”

Ah what a lovely lovely chap.
I would love him even if he had not been a gifted musician. thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-09-23 19:07 by dcba.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 23, 2023 12:50

stonerolling

New Keith interview in the Telegraph

The article: [iorr.org] .

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 23, 2023 19:02

Great interview!

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: September 24, 2023 00:24

Good interview, Keith hasn't really changed, he's very complementary of Mick, but I'm confused by his anger about being asked what is a day in the life of KR, like what do you have for breakfast, he really didn't like that question hehe.

Posted by: rbp ()
Date: September 25, 2023 00:09

keefriffhards
Good interview, Keith hasn't really changed, he's very complementary of Mick, but I'm confused by his anger about being asked what is a day in the life of KR, like what do you have for breakfast, he really didn't like that question hehe.

Didn't want to say pussy.

Date: September 25, 2023 00:50

rbp
keefriffhards

What do you mean?

Date: September 25, 2023 07:23

keefriffhards
rbp
keefriffhards

What do you mean?

It was an attempt at humour.
What do you have for breakfast?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 25, 2023 10:23

Irix
stonerolling

New Keith interview in the Telegraph

The article: [iorr.org] .

What did you think about the interview? Did you like it?

Date: September 25, 2023 11:44

rbp
keefriffhards
rbp
keefriffhards

What do you mean?

It was an attempt at humour.
What do you have for breakfast?

Lol, thanks for explaining thumbs up

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 25, 2023 11:45

Topi

It's a typical Keith interview. Some things are already known over the years, e.g. that Keith doesn't like Rap or Hip-Hop music. But it's always interesting to hear (read) what Mick, Keith & Ronnie have to say - that's why I've pasted the articles here. In the Telegraph interview, what I like most is that Keith still talks to Charlie every time he got a question, because "you’ve croaked don’t mean you’re over".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-09-25 14:45 by Irix.

Posted by: Mariuana ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:30

Fine stuff. I just wish there was at least one KR interview where they would not mention "Jagger's ego" and all the dirt. Enough of it already, just discuss music more

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 25, 2023 13:06

Irix
Topi

It's a typical Keith interview. Some things are already known over the years, e.g. that Keith don't like Rap or Hip-Hop music. But it's always interesting to hear (read) what Mick, Keith & Ronnie have to say - that is why I've pasted the articles here. In the Telegraph interview, what I like most is that Keith still talks to Charlie every time he got a question, because "you’ve croaked don’t mean you’re over".

Thank you for giving your opinion.

smiling smileyRe: Keith in the Telegraph
Posted by: z ()
Date: September 25, 2023 15:08

Irix
Topi

It's a typical Keith interview. Some things are already known over the years, e.g. that Keith doesn't like Rap or Hip-Hop music. But it's always interesting to hear (read) what Mick, Keith & Ronnie have to say - that's why I've pasted the articles here. In the Telegraph interview, what I like most is that Keith still talks to Charlie every time he got a question, because "you’ve croaked don’t mean you’re over".

Keith not liking Rap is no news, but I had no idea Patti can yell.
It is somewhat comforting to know..smiling smiley

Re: smiling smileyRe: Keith in the Telegraph
Date: September 25, 2023 15:22

z
Irix
Topi

Maybe he was referring to Honey and Sugar? winking smiley

Re: smiling smileyRe: Keith in the Telegraph
Posted by: Spud ()
Date: September 25, 2023 15:25

z
Irix
Topi

f course she can yell ...

How can a wife correctly manage her husband without that essential tool ?

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: September 25, 2023 15:51

Mariuana
Fine stuff. I just wish there was at least one KR interview where they would not mention "Jagger's ego" and all the dirt. Enough of it already, just discuss music more

And drugs. But Keith is a pro and he has a product to advertise. That's why that interview was done. And he knows what it is that interests people in him outside some devoted music circles. Like always, he talks to a much larger audience than hardcore fans who supposedly are "only for music".

- Doxa

Posted by: Mariuana ()
Date: September 25, 2023 16:58

Doxa
Mariuana

And drugs. But Keith is a pro and he has a product to advertise. That's why that interview was done. And he knows what it is that interests people in him outside some devoted music circles. Like always, he talks to a much larger audience than hardcore fans who supposedly are "only for music".

- Doxa

Okay, if "ego" thing can not be excluded because larger audience wants to read about it, they could have just concentrated on Keith's own ego which size easily rivals Mick's one. Or people wanna read about Mick? grinning smiley

Posted by: WorriedAboutYou ()
Date: September 25, 2023 17:22

"Amiable cat"

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: September 25, 2023 17:31

Mariuana
Doxa
Mariuana

- Doxa

Okay, if "ego" thing can not be excluded because larger audience wants to read about it, they could have just concentrated on Keith's own ego which size easily rivals Mick's one. Or people wanna read about Mick? grinning smiley

I am afraid that is exactly the latter reason...grinning smiley

The selling article is:

"Hmm.. Keith... okay, now we have covered the most interesting aspect in you: the use of the substances.. Let's now talk about Mick"

And Keith never lets us down.

smoking smiley

- Doxa

Date: September 25, 2023 19:58

If he had answered the question about what he eats for breakfast then we would have had a unique and perhaps interesting insight into Keith Richards' life.
Maybe leading to a 1000 plus page thread. IOOR's future would be set for years!
Alas he declined.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: September 26, 2023 14:48

rbp
If he had answered the question about what he eats for breakfast

I think it reminded him of the "glorious" 60s and the days of rotten yellow journalists where band members would be asked "what is your favorite color?"

The breakfast question certainly triggered an aggressive reaction from Keith : hey he came to talk about the new album, mortality and being a musician and some editor wants to know if he drinks coffee or tea in the morning...

Date: September 26, 2023 23:29

dcba
rbp
If he had answered the question about what he eats for breakfast

I think it reminded him of the "glorious" 60s and the days of rotten yellow journalists where band members would be asked "what is your favorite color?"

The breakfast question certainly triggered an aggressive reaction from Keith : hey he came to talk about the new album, mortality and being a musician and some editor wants to know if he drinks coffee or tea in the morning...

To be serious it was an inane question.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1767
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home