Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 15
Hackney Diamonds on Vinyl
Posted by: sanQ ()
Date: September 16, 2023 05:50

So which pressing will be the most collectable?

Re: Hackney Diamonds on Vinyl
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 16, 2023 05:51

carnaby.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: September 16, 2023 08:32

Blue by Universal
Green by Amazon
Transparent by roughtrade
Carnaby's Red
Red by Fnac
Fiusha jpc.de
Purple by Target
Internacional Black
Picture Disc by Official Store

CD
CD digipack
Cd+ Bluray
CD Japan + Living in A Ghost Town
CD Japan digipack +Living in A Ghost Town
Cd+Bluray Japam +Living in A Ghost Town

Angry cd
Angry 7" Red
Angry 10" Black

... By now

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: September 16, 2023 08:43

sanQ

A question without prejudice or notice: Why did this question start with the word "so"? Was use of the word "so" necessary at all?

I ask this question because I find that sentences and, in particular, answers to questions, are frequently started with the word "so", but I can't deduce any logic or meaning in doing so. It certainly doesn't add anything to the subject or meaning of the question, which could be asked, making complete sense, without commencing with the word "so".

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: September 16, 2023 10:11

stonesman87
sanQ

A question without prejudice or notice: Why did this question start with the word "so"? Was use of the word "so" necessary at all?

I ask this question because I find that sentences and, in particular, answers to questions, are frequently started with the word "so", but I can't deduce any logic or meaning in doing so. It certainly doesn't add anything to the subject or meaning of the question, which could be asked, making complete sense, without commencing with the word "so".

Really? Why use without prejudice and notice? Illogical to me

Rod

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 16, 2023 10:40

Would be interesting to see how the fuchsia/purple color looks in reality - Target exclusive vs. the Vinyl by jpc, HMV and Fnac. Color-Vinyl overview - [iorr.org] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-09-16 11:15 by Irix.

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: September 16, 2023 10:58

I think FNAC Red must be the same red as for Carnaby No.9 without The No.9 PVC sleeve.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: September 16, 2023 12:49

In a few years the most collectible items will be CDs.
But surely, you can spend money on vinyl too winking smiley.

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: September 16, 2023 18:23

I must buy a normal black vinyl album and put it in my "Studio Albums Vinyl Collection 1971-2016" box. Well, 2016 isn't correct then anymore, but who cares...

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: September 16, 2023 19:35

wiredallnight
I must buy a normal black vinyl album and put it in my "Studio Albums Vinyl Collection 1971-2016" box. Well, 2016 isn't correct then anymore, but who cares...

Don't worry, next year there probably will be an updated Studio albums box, and off course we all buy that one too

Date: September 16, 2023 19:55

jackflash27

Don't worry, next year there probably will be an updated Studio albums box, and off course we all buy that one too

Plus the Studio albums box after next with the album where they're now almost three-quarters through. winking smiley

Date: September 16, 2023 23:15

stonesman87
sanQ

So...is this a rhetorical question?

Date: September 16, 2023 23:16

wiredallnight

So...you've unsealed your Studio Albums box set?! Rookie move!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: September 16, 2023 23:24

So, I'm interested in how "limited" all these limited editions are. They're all still available for sale (the ones you can buy in the US, anyway) which seems to mean not that limited . . . Compared to other bands' limited edition offerings, anyway.

Posted by: BN78 ()
Date: September 17, 2023 01:01

Aquamarine
So, I'm interested in how "limited" all these limited editions are. They're all still available for sale (the ones you can buy in the US, anyway) which seems to mean not that limited . . . Compared to other bands' limited edition offerings, anyway.

I agree Aqua, but I still took the bait confused smiley

I mean it has been 18 years

Posted by: rara ()
Date: September 17, 2023 02:29

Aquamarine

Unless they tell you how many units there are, assume that they aren't limited at all. They will keep selling them as long as people keep buying them. Ironically, the classic black vinyl often has less demand and lower pressing numbers than the 'limited' editions.

Posted by: Jalfstra ()
Date: September 18, 2023 11:56

sanQ

Black, i think smiling smiley

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: September 18, 2023 12:39

I'm just hoping that because I ordered from HMV , with nobody else listing black vinyl at the time, it arrives in good time and isn't delayed compared to other options.

Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: September 18, 2023 15:53

My question is which one or from which vendor has the best chance of getting to me early?

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: September 18, 2023 16:09

I want to see if the 2 reds and 3 purples are the same or different shades. I love how these are all exclusive to each store, yet multiple sites are selling the same exclusive item LOL

Date: September 19, 2023 20:16

Has anyone gone in for all the various colors? For me, it's the friggin shipping charges from the various foreign countries that is preventing me from pulling the rest of the triggers. Highway robbery that is! Almost a hanging matter! eye rolling smiley

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 19, 2023 21:38

ah - poor offers. no shaped disc grinning smiley

Date: September 19, 2023 22:29

MAF
ah - poor offers. no shaped disc grinning smiley

Not true!

They are offering a limited edition circle disc!

Date: September 19, 2023 22:35

VoodooLounge13

Has anyone gone in for all the various colors?

If the Target exclusive is the same as at jpc/HMV/Fnac then you can buy it in the United States. The picture/clear/green/blue editions are also available there. If you don't need the Carnaby No.9 logo, then the Fnac Exclusivité Rouge could be an alternative. An order from Fnac could fit with the 'Totally Stripped' Color-Vinyl.

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: September 19, 2023 22:57

I'm surprised, they didn't even think about a release on K7.
I'm not joking, many artists are releasing their new albums on K7 since few years.
At a price more expensive than a CD.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-09-19 23:01 by Massimo68.

Date: September 19, 2023 23:35

Massimo68

I'm surprised, they didn't even think about a release on K7.

Maybe it'll come for Record Store Day.

Posted by: rockerparis ()
Date: September 19, 2023 23:45

The only color vinyl that I see @ Fnac store in France is Fuschia
Cannot see the Red
Hackney Diamonds Édition Limitée Exclusivité Fnac Vinyle Fuchsia

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-09-19 23:47 by rockerparis.

Date: September 19, 2023 23:49

Irix
VoodooLounge13

Has anyone gone in for all the various colors?

If the Target exclusive is the same as at jpc/HMV/Fnac then you can buy it in the United States. The picture/clear/green/blue editions are also available there. If you don't need the Carnaby No.9 logo, then the Fnac Exclusivité Rouge could be an alternative. An order from Fnac could fit with the 'Totally Stripped' Color-Vinyl.

Hey Irix! So far, I've snagged the Carnaby Red and ordered the Japanese SHM Jewel Case with LIAGT bonus track CD. I have Amazon Green in my cart but haven't pre-ordered as yet. I'm going to wait on the Target one and see if I can get it in store without the shipping. The clear vinyl I have in my cart and all teed up - just have to hit pay now. The black vinyl I'm getting from the Netherlands because I love that little postcard that comes with it, but the shipping is almost as much as the album. The blue I'm getting from Bravado, along with the picture disc, because I want the German-only Litho. All 3 copies of Angry are set to be ordered from UDiscover, along with the regular Litho and the lenticular one, which I'm most worried about selling out and might just order that and incur the extra shipping costs. Unless Fuscia and Rouge end up being different from Purple and Red, I believe that will give me the complete rainbow....As I've stated elsewhere, I'm holding off on the boxset version to see if Japan has bonus content, or if Amazon drops the price at BF.

Date: September 19, 2023 23:50

rockerparis

Cannot see the Red

There's no picture (yet) of the Vinyl itself - [www.Fnac.com] .

Date: September 20, 2023 00:00

@VoodooLounge13: Thanks for clarifying. I just had thought about the Color-Vinyl and not the other merchandise items.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2108
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home