Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Totally Stripped, Paris L'Olympia 1995, Limited edition, October 20, 2023
Posted by: alexander paul ()
Date: December 10, 2023 15:23

Very kind and decent. Thank you very much.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: December 11, 2023 17:50

now its waiting for London Brixton on vinyl smiling smiley

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: December 11, 2023 20:11

alexander paul
I would appreciate it to receive the images of the 2 sides as jpg's. If possible by We transfer.

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: December 11, 2023 20:33

I received the 2 CD set from Amazon.fr. Very nice to have the show also on CDs (the DVD/Bluray is already in the box, I don't need it again). Now we need also Paradiso and Brixton on CDs.

Date: December 17, 2023 15:27

VoodooLounge13
dammit I missed ordering this 45" and I'd really wanted it! Meant to order when I saw this posted late at night one night, and didn't feel like getting out of bed to go get my credit card for $0 international fees. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

It’s available again at fnac [www.fnac.com].

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: December 17, 2023 21:13

No, not online, only in the stores.

Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: December 17, 2023 23:08

MononoM
now its waiting for London Brixton on vinyl smiling smiley

Let's hope they release it soon and also Paradiso on CD.

Posted by: IrelandCalling4 ()
Date: December 18, 2023 00:23

wiredallnight
I received the 2 CD set from Amazon.fr. Very nice to have the show also on CDs (the DVD/Bluray is already in the box, I don't need it again). Now we need also Paradiso and Brixton on CDs.

It's such a great show, have it on here this evening. Is there a booklet with the CD version you got?

Date: December 18, 2023 10:08

GJV
No, not online, only in the stores.

It was available for delivery. But it seems that it was only for a few hours.

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: December 18, 2023 11:55

IrelandCalling4
wiredallnight

It's such a great show, have it on here this evening. Is there a booklet with the CD version you got?

Yes there is a 16 page booklet with some photos and a little text about ticket sale before the show (but nothing really interesting).

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: December 18, 2023 14:48

BeastOfBurdenGermany
VoodooLounge13
dammit I missed ordering this 45" and I'd really wanted it! Meant to order when I saw this posted late at night one night, and didn't feel like getting out of bed to go get my credit card for $0 international fees. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

Appreciate you trying. Missed it again. Tried contacting the company to see if there's a way to have a store ship one over to me, but looooooooooong wait in online Q to chat with anyone.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 18, 2023 15:17

VoodooLounge13
BeastOfBurdenGermany
VoodooLounge13

Appreciate you trying. Missed it again. Tried contacting the company to see if there's a way to have a store ship one over to me, but looooooooooong wait in online Q to chat with anyone.

If you had queued over the phone, the waiting music would have been "Send It To Me"!

Date: December 18, 2023 20:28

Topi
VoodooLounge13
BeastOfBurdenGermany
VoodooLounge13

If you had queued over the phone, the waiting music would have been "Send It To Me"!

smileys with beer Good one!!

Posted by: Valeswood ()
Date: January 12, 2024 22:29

I can't believe I hesitated in buying this one. I had the bootleg version on CD-R from a trade years ago and the Totally Stripped DVD box set. It really is great show and time for Brixton and the Paradiso shows to be released on CD too.

Date: January 12, 2024 22:51

Weren't they released as part of the special Ward release? Or was that just the Blu-Rays? I didn't bother with Olympia, because I thought I had it all (Video & Audio) as part of that release. Thought all 4 shows were included. I might still pick up this one just as a completist, but not a priority.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: January 12, 2024 23:31

VoodooLounge13
Weren't they released as part of the special Ward release? Or was that just the Blu-Rays? I didn't bother with Olympia, because I thought I had it all (Video & Audio) as part of that release. Thought all 4 shows were included. I might still pick up this one just as a completist, but not a priority.
Blu-ray+2CD and DVD+2CD are digital clones to 2017 Japanese only Ward Records releases. If you have Ward records like - Totally Stripped Paris [Ward GQBS-90278-0] - you do not need this other than for completists reasons.
2CD - is a stand alone edition, it was not available previously in this format.

The reason to get these is audio portion (2CD) that was not widely available throughout the world. Video portion was already issued in 2016 as a part of Totally Stripped Superdeluxe.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: January 13, 2024 10:50

ironbelly
VoodooLounge13
Blu-ray+2CD and DVD+2CD are digital clones to 2017 Japanese only Ward Records releases. If you have Ward records like - Totally Stripped Paris [Ward GQBS-90278-0] - you do not need this other than for completists reasons.

The reason to get these is audio portion (2CD) that was not widely available throughout the world. Video portion was already issued in 2016 as a part of Totally Stripped Superdeluxe.

The audio version is a different edit than the blu ray version. Audio versions of all three released shows are available for Download and streaming too.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: January 13, 2024 11:43

I am still waiting for the unreleased Paradiso show

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: January 13, 2024 16:08

smoking smiley

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: January 13, 2024 17:15

hockenheim95
ironbelly
VoodooLounge13

The audio version is a different edit than the blu ray version. Audio versions of all three released shows are available for Download and streaming too.
Indeed. But you can not hold in your hands or peal shrink wrap from downloads or streaming winking smiley.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 13, 2024 18:02

ironbelly
hockenheim95
ironbelly
VoodooLounge13

Indeed. But you can not hold in your hands or peal shrink wrap from downloads or streaming winking smiley.

Are you suggesting you'd actually open your physical copy? Not very "collector" of you!

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: January 13, 2024 23:25

I bought the French magazine and vinyl single on eBay, there was another one.

Posted by: snarf2014 ()
Date: January 14, 2024 01:33

Date: January 14, 2024 19:49

snarf2014
[boutique.rollingstone.fr]

Oh man, this is great!!! Thanks Snarf for posting, but it looks like they don't ship to the US? Weird.

Date: January 14, 2024 20:19

U.S.A. in French = etats unis

Date: January 14, 2024 20:33

Snarf!!!!! Merci!!! I've ordered all 3!!! Woo-Hoo! Thank you soooooooooo much!!!

Date: January 14, 2024 20:47

Haha, good to read that you managed to order them.

Date: January 15, 2024 17:20

Really appreciate the link for this! Thought there was only the orange vinyl. Had no idea there were two other variants as well. Stripped as always been one of my favorite releases/time for these guys and I’m happy to have all of these!!!

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: January 16, 2024 23:09

I just received the set. This show is one of my favorites since I have the bootleg from autumn 1995. I just don't get why they don't release it every where.

Date: January 18, 2024 06:45

The Stones have become masters of music marketing. How many times have they released these same songs? I have all of these songs on multiple releases so because there is nothing "new" on this I'm taking a pass. I already have Paris Stripped limited edition from another release, this is for the completist. Or a newbie.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1594
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home