Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Goldmine’s “Flowers” and following releases by ABKCO
Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: April 8, 2024 19:48

1963luca0
Yes, from both EU and US

Forgot the Debut album (in black vinyl). Originally was planned for October or so?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: April 8, 2024 20:30

jackflash27

Forgot the Debut album (in black vinyl). Originally was planned for October or so?

England's Newest Hit Makers (Black Vinyl, 6-Oct-2023) - [www.WowHD.co.uk] , [Tower.jp] , [www.Amazon.co.uk] , [www.Fnac.com] . €19.20 on [www.Amazon.de] .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-08 21:05 by Irix.

Date: April 8, 2024 21:01

Irix
jackflash27

England's Newest Hit Makers (Black Vinyl, 6-Oct-2023) - [www.WowHD.co.uk] , [Tower.jp] , [www.Amazon.co.uk] . €19.20 on [www.Amazon.de] .

No, I mean the UK debut “the Rolling Stones”. This one also was on the re-release list.

Date: April 8, 2024 21:05

jackflash27

No, I mean the UK debut “the Rolling Stones”.

The Color Vinyl is part of the Record Store Day 2024 - [iorr.org] . Black Vinyl was originally planned for early 2024 - [iorr.org] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-08 21:10 by Irix.

Date: April 8, 2024 22:15

Irix
jackflash27

No, I mean the UK debut “the Rolling Stones”.

The Color Vinyl is part of the Record Store Day 2024 - [iorr.org] . Black Vinyl was originally planned for early 2024 - [iorr.org] .

Well, let's hope the black vinyl version will see the day of light somewhere in the next few months then.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: April 8, 2024 23:32

Billie Eilish said: “Vinyl is wasteful”
“I can’t even express to you how wasteful it is,”
“It is right in front of our faces and people are just getting away with it left and right, and I find it really frustrating... it’s some of the biggest artists in the world making f–king [sic] 40 different vinyl packages that have a different unique thing just to get you to keep buying more... t’s irritating to me that we’re still at a point where you care that much about your numbers and you care that much about making money.”
[www.avclub.com]

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: April 9, 2024 12:42

ironbelly
“It is right in front of our faces and people are just getting away with it left and right, and I find it really frustrating... it’s some of the biggest artists in the world making f–king [sic] 40 different vinyl packages that have a different unique thing just to get you to keep buying more... t’s irritating to me that we’re still at a point where you care that much about your numbers and you care that much about making money.”
[www.avclub.com]

She has a point. But being someone who does extremily well in streaming business, that's easy to speak...

- Doxa

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 9, 2024 14:39

Doxa
ironbelly
[www.avclub.com]

She has a point. But being someone who does extremily well in streaming business, that's easy to speak...

- Doxa

Yeah, she has a lot of integrity...this is her later in the article,

"Even Eilish herself released eight different versions of Happier Than Ever, although Billboard clarifies that they were all on 100% recycled black vinyl with recycled colored scraps that came in shrink-wrap made from sugar cane. The artist and her mom both acknowledge, however, how hard it is to go against the grain completely. “I was watching The Hunger Games and it made me think about it, because it’s like, we’re all going to do it because [it’s] the only way to play the game. It’s just accentuating this already kind of messed up way of this industry working,” Eilish said."

So she's speaking up, without taking an actual stand.

Re: Vinyl releases
Date: April 9, 2024 14:40

ironbelly

Of course .... grinning smiley

7x Vinyl of her new, 3rd studio album (17-May-2024): [Platenzaak.nl] , [Platenzaak.nl] , [Platenzaak.nl] , [Platenzaak.nl] , [Store.BillieEilish.com] , [Store.BillieEilish.com] , [Store.BillieEilish.com] .

About her new album: [www.RollingStone.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-10 00:50 by Irix.

Re: Vinyl releases
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 10, 2024 00:32

Irix
ironbelly

Of course .... grinning smiley

4x Vinyl of her new, 3rd studio album (17-May-2024): [Platenzaak.nl] , [Platenzaak.nl] , [Platenzaak.nl] , [Platenzaak.nl] . About her new album: [www.RollingStone.com] .

"Hit me hard and soft" and "Vinyl sucks, here's some of my new vinyl".

I guess this is somewhat consistent philosophically.

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: April 13, 2024 15:51

The Rolling Stones Now: €34,99
May 10, 2024
imusic
[imusic.nl]

The Rolling Stones Got Live If You Want It: €34,99
May 17, 2024
imusic
[imusic.nl]

Date: April 13, 2024 16:05

The Rolling Stones No.2 - (07-Jun-2024, Black Vinyl, 018771212317) - [www.Amazon.co.uk] .

Date: April 17, 2024 20:18

Bought The Rolling Stones, Now and Got Live If You Want It at Amazon com (US) today.
Decent price including shipping, Handeling & Tax/VAT.
Item(s) Subtotal: USD 51.98
Shipping & Handling to the Netherlands : USD 13.14
Total before tax: USD 65.12
Estimated tax to be collected: USD 13.68
Grand Total: USD 78.80
Payment Grand Total: EUR 75,40

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-17 20:54 by UrbanSteel.

Date: April 17, 2024 22:50

Pre-order links by ABKCO:

The RollingStones, Now! - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] .

Got Live If You Want It! - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] .

Date: April 23, 2024 15:29

FNAC France
Rolling Stones No.2
€27,99 + €3,42 shipping to the Netherlands.
Release: July 2024
[www.fnac.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-23 15:31 by UrbanSteel.

Date: April 23, 2024 21:16

@BV:

maybe an idea to combine this thread with the thread "Early ABKCO Records Catalog Gets Vinyl Reissues"?

Date: April 23, 2024 23:25

The Rolling Stones No.2: pre-order links by ABKCO - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] .

Released on May 24, 2024 - [www.Amazon.com] , [Tower.jp] , [ElusiveDisc.com] , [Store.AcousticSounds.com] .

Released on June 7, 2024 - [www.Amazon.fr] , [www.Fnac.com] .

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-26 12:10 by Irix.

Date: April 28, 2024 12:06

THE ROLLING STONES x GOLDMINE "EARLY YEARS" SPECIAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION SOFTCOVER BOOK w/4 LPS IN HEAVY DUTY NUMBERED BOX (Limited Edition – Only 300 Box Sets Made)

As far as I'm concerned, this is *****the rip off of the century*****, 12X5 has the same color as the copy in the colored mono box, The Rolling Stones, Now and Got Live If You Want It will be released in May. England's Newest Hits Makers will probably be a leftover from an older release.
Take a look at photo 2 at the price if I want to buy it, top right of the photo.

EXPECTED TO SHIP JUNE 2024

Goldmine’s THE ROLLING STONES — THE EARLY YEARS COLLECTOR’S EDITION DELUXE BOX SET INCLUDES A SPECIAL EDITION 100-PAGE SOFTCOVER BOOK w/ 4 LPS IN A HEAVY DUTY NUMBERED BOX (Limited Edition – Only 300 Box Sets Made)

The Goldmine special edition THE ROLLING STONES — THE EARLY YEARS is a 12”x12" 100-page, full-color softcover book covering the early history of the greatest rock and roll band, from 1963 to 1966. It’s an all-in account of how Mick, Keith, Brian, Charlie and Bill (plus Stu) came together with the help of manager/producer Andrew Loog Oldham to become “the bad boys of rock.” Enhanced by photography, album art and memorabilia, THE EARLY YEARS goes behind the scenes to describe the making of the band’s earliest albums and how the sound, fashion and songwriting evolved during that period.

Also included in this exclusive box set are 4 LPs all pressed on 180-gram vinyl.

12x5

The album 12x5 is a 1964 compilation originally released to coincide with the band's second American tour. It is essentially an expanded version of the U.K. EP Five by Five, plus their third and fourth American singles, "It's All Over Now," recorded at Chess, and the first Billboard Top 10 hit, "Time Is on My Side," which features an organ intro rather than the better known guitar version that's on the second British album. Available on limited-edition 180-gram Gold vinyl, exclusive to Goldmine.

England's Newest Hit Makers

The Rolling Stones' 1964 debut on 180-gram vinyl. With Beatlemania and the British Invasion in full swing, The Rolling Stones were announced as "England's Newest Hit Makers." This debut album was released to coincide with their arrival in New York on June 1, 1964, where they began their first U.S. tour. Describing the album, Keith Richards said it "reflected what we used to play at the Crawdaddy — a regular diet of Jimmy Reed, Bo Diddley, Muddy Waters with some Slim Harpo. The album was the cream of the set."

The Rolling Stones Now!

Originally released in 1965, Now! is the third U.S. studio album by the Stones. It includes original and cover tracks from their debut and second British albums. Now pressed on 180-gram vinyl.

Got Live If You Want It!

The first live album released in the U.S. pressed on 180-gram vinyl is a compilation of recordings from October of 1966 along with a few older tracks from March of 1965 and one from July of 1963. The original band's set is a mixture of originals including "Under My Thumb," "Get Off of My Cloud," "Lady Jane" and "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, plus covers like Buddy Holly's "Not Fade Away," Otis Redding's "I've Been Loving You Too Long" and more.

A unique box set, THE ROLLING STONES — THE EARLY YEARS COLLECTOR’S EDITION DELUXE BOX SET is limited to only 300 units and exclusive to Goldmine.

Get one while these sets last!

[shop.goldminemag.com]

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: April 28, 2024 13:00

UrbanSteel
THE ROLLING STONES x GOLDMINE "EARLY YEARS" SPECIAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION SOFTCOVER BOOK w/4 LPS IN HEAVY DUTY NUMBERED BOX (Limited Edition – Only 300 Box Sets Made)

As far as I'm concerned, this is *****the rip off of the century*****, 12X5 has the same color as the copy in the colored mono box, The Rolling Stones, Now and Got Live If You Want It will be released in May. England's Newest Hits Makers will probably be a leftover from an older release.
Take a look at photo 2 at the price if I want to buy it, top right of the photo.

Why a rip off. The price of the box is reasonable. 4LPs + box + 100 pages book. It is OK to pay 166€ for that. And it is a limited edition.
The rest is S&H + EU IVA + EU taxes. Those are probably much lower for the US customers. So, you know, you are living on the wrong side of the pond winking smiley.

Date: April 28, 2024 13:18

L angry smiley L.

Date: April 28, 2024 16:00

THE ROLLING STONES x GOLDMINE "EARLY YEARS" SPECIAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION SOFTCOVER BOOK w/THE ROLLING STONES ’12x5’ LP (Exclusive Limited Edition - Gold Vinyl)

Price:
Sale price€46,95

[shop.goldminemag.com]

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2002
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home