Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 11 of 14
Re: Happy 80th Birthday Mick Jagger July 26, 2023
Posted by: GerardHennessy ()
Date: July 28, 2023 15:16

Spodlumt
They have to be the worst dressed lot I've seen in a long time. Jerry Hall looks positively ghoulish, Anjelica Huston looks like a decaying, melted wax figure. Little tub Jade has seen better days, A bunch of no-name "royals," and no Keith, Bill or Mick Taylor. It looks like a positively dreadful evening.

With fans like this, who needs enemies...!!!!

Such a crass and unnecessary comment. Good on all those who attended. And good on them for being real. No doubt, they could, if they wanted to, have found some way to airbrush themselves, and look perfect. I'm respecting the fact they didn't.

I look bloody awful these days. Age does that to you! I really don't care. I've lived my life, and for every hour of fun I have a wrinkle. For every sleepless night I have a missing clump of hair. And for every wild week-end I have several pounds of body-weight I would like to get rid of. Clearly Mick's friends have lived THEIR lives too, and have no embarrassment about it.

I bet it was a bloody marvellous evening. I bet there were several sore heads the day after. And I hope they all enjoyed every single second of it.

Posted by: GetYerAngie ()
Date: July 28, 2023 15:28

GerardHennessy
Spodlumt
They have to be the worst dressed lot I've seen in a long time. Jerry Hall looks positively ghoulish, Anjelica Huston looks like a decaying, melted wax figure. Little tub Jade has seen better days, A bunch of no-name "royals," and no Keith, Bill or Mick Taylor. It looks like a positively dreadful evening.

Such a crass and unnecessary comment. Good on all those who attended. And good on them for being real. No doubt, they could, if they wanted to, have found some way to airbrush themselves, and look perfect. I'm respecting the fact they didn't.

I look bloody awful these days. Age does that to you! I really don't care. I've lived my life, and for every hour of fun I have a wrinkle. For every sleepless night I have a missing clump of hair. And for every wild week-end I have several pounds of body-weight I would like to get rid of. Clearly Mick's friends have lived THEIR lives too, and have no embarrassment about it.

I bet it was a bloody marvellous evening. I bet there were several sore heads the day after. And I hope they all enjoyed every single second of it.

thumbs up

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 28, 2023 15:28

GerardHennessy
Spodlumt

Excellent post! You know what? I'm very-soon to turn 40. I couldn't imagine partying 'till 3 a.m., like Mick has just done. Those day's, for me, ended a decade ago! Nope, I like a few beers, but I'm inevitably tucked-up in bed by 9pm.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: July 28, 2023 15:46

I'm being forced out for "a few beers" tonight with the family ...and I'm panicking !

I'd rather have a cup of tea with me feet up.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 28, 2023 16:07

Big Al
GerardHennessy
Spodlumt

Excellent post! You know what? I'm very-soon to turn 40. I couldn't imagine partying 'till 3 a.m., like Mick has just done. Those day's, for me, ended a decade ago! Nope, I like a few beers, but I'm inevitably tucked-up in bed by 9pm.

agreed...thanks for your post Gerald.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 28, 2023 16:18

GerardHennessy
Spodlumt

well said young manwinking smiley

Posted by: sbetz ()
Date: July 28, 2023 16:30

Hey Mick, sorry I missed the party. Promise to make it to your 90th birthday bash.

Steve

Happy 80th Birthday Mick Jagger July 26, 2023
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: July 28, 2023 18:37

Mick and Ronnie at Gymkhana restaurant in London, July 27:

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Date: July 28, 2023 18:49

No one helping Mick down the stairs. He’s healed!

On the 7th day God created The Rolling Stones

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: July 28, 2023 18:53

makemeburnthecandle
No one helping Mick down the stairs. He’s healed!

Yes. And the doctors are silent.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: July 28, 2023 19:07

Great to see these two friends enjoying life!

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: July 28, 2023 20:39

Very very pleasing to see Ronnie active and looking well of late.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 28, 2023 20:40

Yeah, Ronnie has got that glimmer. smileys with beer

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: July 28, 2023 21:24

So, I'm confused. Bill Wyman wasn't there? Was that all a smokescreen to take attention away from the real party at Mick's house? And then a club? I hope there's more reporting and photos from this.

Posted by: Scooby ()
Date: July 28, 2023 21:31

He was at the test match at the Oval today. I imagine he really misses Charlie when he’s at the cricket.

Mick in London, July 28
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: July 28, 2023 21:48

With Lucas and Chris Jagger at the England and Australia cricket match at The Kia Oval:

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Date: July 28, 2023 21:49

Topi
Open bar's gonna do that to you.

If this was just a dinner, let's see what the guests look like when they're leaving the real party!

I love the tabloid's breathless reporting that the drinks were free all night - like Mick might have held a Bring a Bottle party or made them pay at the bar!!

Re: Mick in London, July 28
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 29, 2023 00:04

I can almost hear him saying "Hey, you...get off of my cloud"!!!

bye bye johnny
With Lucas and Chris Jagger at the England and Australia cricket match at The Kia Oval:

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Re: Mick in London, July 28
Date: July 29, 2023 00:14

bye bye johnny

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Isn't that also his eldest, Karis, in the bottom left.

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: July 29, 2023 00:46

76 year old Ronnie in a lime green Beyonce hoodie is not the look he thinks it is.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 29, 2023 00:58

Christiaan
Manofwealthandtaste
tiffanyblu
NilsHolgersson

Mick can't walk down the stairs by himself because of his injury?

If you look on getty a lot more celebs than Mick got help down the stairs. also there are some pictures of him where the knee at least not looks crooked

I think more to the point is that it was pi**ing down with rain here in London last night (as can be seen in some of the photos) and those steps were no doubt a tad slippery!

If you look at all the photos, nearly everbody was assisted down….

Been busy lately and only saw pics of Mick being apparently hauled down the steps so that's a relief!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: July 29, 2023 01:30

Date: July 29, 2023 06:56

chrisjaggerofficial Day at the Oval England v Aussies to conclude birthday celebs.

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 29, 2023 07:12

24FPS
So, I'm confused. Bill Wyman wasn't there? Was that all a smokescreen to take attention away from the real party at Mick's house? And then a club? I hope there's more reporting and photos from this.

Yes. Bill Wyman was the red herring! winking smiley

In reality, Bill stayed home and listened to El Mocambo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-07-29 09:55 by Topi.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: July 29, 2023 09:49

Nice photo of Mick and Chris….

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: July 29, 2023 09:51

My personal guess as to the answer to the dilemma about party or parties is to look to the UK Royal Family for the answer.

The monarch has an actual birthday, and also has an official birthday. Scholars here are invited to explain why.... but that's how it is.

My theory therefore is that the shindig at the night club was to celebrate the actual birthday, and that the rumoured Chelsea party will be on Saturday evening, in London, to celebrate his official birthday.

Time will prove me right.... or wrong. :-)

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: July 29, 2023 09:52

That face- I love seeing him happy.

Very few people know anything about Mick Jagger but that face tells it all.
They slag him off as vain and superficial but he’s never had any work done, no lift, no Botox and every bit of his history is written, line by line on that face.
Imagine the shit that guy has seen in this world, what an amazing human being.
Happy birthday Mick, hope to see ya again on the road next year.

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: July 29, 2023 16:20

What became of Mick's (purported) dinner with Zucchero?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-07-29 16:20 by doitywoik.

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: July 29, 2023 16:31

Hello!

I hereby share a posta made in Facebook by Stephen Stills, regarding Mick’s birthday:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0FFUeXCKqjperKPpugKKgrf8g3NSSXnXy3v6JimT1VQRaadGdx6zF8Dj39Jc9wa1Ml&id=100065244590553]Stephen Stills 1970[/url]

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: July 29, 2023 18:30

I'm happy for Mick, it's nice to see him with his extended family, he's a lucky guy or more simply I think he's a fantastic and generous person but it's nice to see them! I don't care how old everyone is and what clothes they're wearing, I don't care to count how much hair Mick has lost, I leave that to frivolous people and there's just too much for my liking.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 11 of 14

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2099
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home