Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Charlie Watts Anthology album to be released June 30, 2023
Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: July 13, 2023 12:11

I would love to hear that Ode to high flying bird will be reissue too. This book still enjoys children. My chioldrens love it much. Anyway contact with the book is limited due to beautiful signature of Charlie winking smiley

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 13, 2023 14:55

Green Lady

A small complaint: would it have been so very difficult to list the performers for each track?

You can see the performers for each track here: [www.Qobuz.com] - (i)-button.

Posted by: chevysales ()
Date: July 13, 2023 15:25

Wonder if any connection between all the actions regarding Charlie’s “ESTATE” and Stones related things. Or lack of Stones “things” ie. business, tours, albums?

Like the abrupt “no announcement” back in March along with the radio silence from Stones camp and the album holdup etc?

I mean it’s always money when someone passes. And who knows what family members now involved in “Estate” and their feelings.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2023-07-13 16:26 by chevysales.

Date: July 13, 2023 17:00

chevysales

Wonder if any connection between all the actions regarding Charlie’s “ESTATE” and Stones related things.

Probably no connection between Charlie’s and Stones' related things. Charlie passed away 2 years ago and his remembrance must be kept alive, as well as his musical legacy. His collections have to find an new home. Charlie’s wife Shirley isn't alive anymore. The CD/LP booklet mentions granddaughter Charlotte and daughter Seraphina below the Charlie Watts Estate. But both are possibly not so interested in Jazz and the specific collectors' items as Charlie himself was. Hence the [Christies.com] auction.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 14, 2023 15:02

Irix
Green Lady

A small complaint: would it have been so very difficult to list the performers for each track?

You can see the performers for each track here: [www.Qobuz.com] - (i)-button.
Thanks, but I can't find an (i) button on that link. But even if I could, the information should be somewhere in thst fancy-schmancy booklet that the CDs come in.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-07-14 15:03 by Green Lady.

Date: July 14, 2023 15:55

Green Lady

Thanks, but I can't find an (i) button on that link.

Qobuz doesn't seem to display the (i)-button on a mobile web browser. On a desktop web browser, the (i)-button is located directly to the right of 'Buy Track'.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1857
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home