Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT :Wild rockandroll stories.
Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: February 17, 2023 14:26

I was listening to the late Gene Vincent. I like the music he recorded at the end of his career; "sunshine", "500miles" "Amillion shadesof blue" etc...
I looked up his Wikipedia's bio. It says that in 1968, in Germany, Gene tried to kill Gary Glitter with a gun. Crazy story!!!
Rockandroll,
Mops

Re: OT :Wild rockandroll stories.
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: February 17, 2023 14:43

looked up his Wikipedia's bio. It says that in 1968, in Germany, Gene tried to kill Gary Glitter with a gun.

one more reason to love gene vincent i supposegrinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-02-17 14:43 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: deeeskannnie ()
Date: February 17, 2023 15:02

Great story as well was in de JL Lewis bio, about him driving stone-cold drunk, high and armed towards Graceland, where he crashed the gate I believe and violently demanded to "speak to Elvis immediately" while firing his gun in the air several times... or something along those lines. grinning smiley

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: February 18, 2023 04:11

Oasis selling the free Adidas merch they’d been given out of the back of the tour van for drug money was one of the funnier ones I read recently. Bonehead asking a Japanese barman if he could “ferment a bag of Uncle Bens” when he found out Sake was made from rice was another funny moment.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 18, 2023 04:32

Johnny Ace ...

Foolin' around with a 32 revolver backstage December 1954 ....

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2423
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home