Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 20
Re: Hyde Park #2 London UK 03-Jul-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: MacLaurens ()
Date: July 3, 2022 22:57

retired_dog
HalfNanker
Justin
wupperstein
Why they don't play Mother's Little Helper?
No kidding. No idea. The move implies to me that they know that we so want this to happen. This is this tour's "Sway."

Mick doesn’t want to say what a drag it is getting older.

No, they just save it for the true fans, possibly for Amsterdam. Tonight is just a singalong-show (Cloud, OOT, YCAGWYW, LARS) for a mainstream audience...!

No mainstream audience in Amsterdam then?

Re: Hyde Park #2 London UK 03-Jul-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: RG ()

slewan
alreadyoverme
LARSSSSSS

great, because that means that they won't do it at Amsterdam

Exactly my thoughts.

Posted by: waterrats ()

LARS - 48 sec. (Facebook)

Posted by: Hairball ()

Never liked their cover versions of Like a Rolling Stone as Dylan's original is an untouchable classic, though I suppose it would be better than a shortened version of Can't You Hear Me Knockin'.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: July 3, 2022 22:58

slewan
retired_dog
HalfNanker
Justin
wupperstein
Why they don't play Mother's Little Helper?
No kidding. No idea. The move implies to me that they know that we so want this to happen. This is this tour's "Sway."

Mick doesn’t want to say what a drag it is getting older.

No, they just save it for the true fans, possibly for Amsterdam. Tonight is just a singalong-show (Cloud, OOT, YCAGWYW) for a mainstream audience...!

LARS fits nicely in that singalong-show…

You beat me by a second - I just corrected my original post!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 3, 2022 22:59

Mixing it up more than I thought!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: July 3, 2022 22:59

anyway: Angie and LARS – that's it. No more surprise slots left. Let's see what Keith has to offer

Date: July 3, 2022 23:00

slewan
anyway: Angie and LARS – that's it. No more surprise slots left. Let's see what Keith has to offer

You better sleep tonight...!

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: July 3, 2022 23:00

slewan
I tell ya.
"Great to be here, great to be anywhere hohohohoho. On with the show, this one's called You Got The Silver"

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: July 3, 2022 23:02

Gold rings on you

Date: July 3, 2022 23:03

StonedRambler
slewan
I tell ya.
"Great to be here, great to be anywhere hohohohoho. On with the show, this one's called You Got The Silver"

no, no, it's gonna be "great to see you, great to see anybody hohohohoho. On with the show, this one's called Happy" grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-03 23:03 by slewan.

Posted by: Justin ()

Ha this is the wrong show to be following live updates.

With that said, I wanna see Paul McCartney join on Miss You.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()

slewan
StonedRambler
slewan
I tell ya.

no, no, it's gonna be "great to see you, great to see anybody hohohohoho. On with the show, this one's called Happy"
No, that will come afterwards winking smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 3, 2022 23:04

hockenheim95
rstass
stoneman333
Was there last week - at the front of GC East - but am now suffering with Covid confused smiley - so having to follow this one from a distance.

Hope you all have a great time - should be starting any minute ......

same here fxxck covid

Same Here....

And here. Loads of us caught it last week. I was front row Ronnie’s side and started shivering on Monday. Oh, well, such is life...

Date: July 3, 2022 23:04

Angie and LARS instead of She's A Rainbow and CYHMK. Oh well...

Date: July 3, 2022 23:06

setlist.fm now says they did SFM as an opener. But I think that's unlikely since that would mean that HTW is the 10th song

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: July 3, 2022 23:06

Setlist wise HP 1 was phenomenal. HP 2....just my taste but not even close. But keep in mind, Like a Rolling Stone doesn't work for me at all. Always seems forced

Date: July 3, 2022 23:07

DandelionPowderman

as someone said before: it's a singalong show

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()

slewan
setlist.fm now says they did SFM as an opener. But I think that's unlikely since that would mean that HTW is the 10th song

Come on, that's not a reliable source!! They opened with Cloud!

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()

Date: July 3, 2022 23:08

slewan
DandelionPowderman

Mick said HP1 was, too.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()

DandelionPowderman

Don't forget Cloud instead of SFM

DandelionPowderman
slewan
DandelionPowderman

Mick said HP1 was, too.

how's able to sing a long with CYHMK?

slewan
StonedRambler
slewan
I tell ya.

no, no, it's gonna be "great to see you, great to see anybody hohohohoho. On with the show, this one's called Happy" grinning smiley

It's "'appy" btw.!

Date: July 3, 2022 23:09

hockenheim95
DandelionPowderman

Don't forget Cloud instead of SFM

But those two are both fantastic smiling smiley

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: July 3, 2022 23:09

I can't believe I'm asking, but which song is LARS?

Date: July 3, 2022 23:10

slewan
DandelionPowderman
slewan
DandelionPowderman

Mick said HP1 was, too.

how's able to sing a long with CYHMK?

'Hear me singing, soft and low'... winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-03 23:11 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: spain73 ()

shattered

Like a rolling stone.

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()

shattered
Like a rolling stone

Posted by: falo01 ()

shattered

You're one happy guy, because it means you haven't heard it that much yet....
Like A Rolling Stone

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-03 23:11 by falo01.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1390
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home