Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: ot: gas price in your country
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: May 16, 2022 18:30

Yes, by all means, let's all start using unreliable EVs that require oil to not only create and operate but charge.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 16, 2022 20:01

treaclefingers
ribbelchips
€2.18 per litre in Holland today. The highest price in the world. They're pushing us towards hybrids and full electric cars by making the gas unaffordable. Leftwing parties here in Holland propose to levy taxes on meat and airline tickets too. They're fully into megalomaniac billion dollar climate plans of the European Union and we, the people, are going to bleed for that.

Apparently you're only #3 right now, from google:

Top 10 most expensive countries to buy gas as of March 14 (prices are updated weekly unless noted):
Hong Kong – $10.898.
Monaco – $9.375 (updated monthly)
Netherlands – $9.205.
Finland – $9.201.
Liechtenstein – $9.171 (updated monthly)
Germany – $9.122.
Italy – $9.084.
Norway – $8.834.

Oh, I recall how cheap gas was still back in March... On Sunday as I tanked, it cost 2.4 Euros per litre. It is what it is, no complaints.

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-16 20:01 by Doxa.

Posted by: z ()
Date: May 16, 2022 20:33

Posted by: Kennedy ()
Date: May 16, 2022 20:45

5.79 today in Pasadena, CA.

Thanks, libtards.

Date: May 16, 2022 20:51

Doxa

Oh, I recall how cheap gas was still back in March... On Sunday as I tanked, it cost 2.4 Euros per litre. It is what it is, no complaints.

- Doxa

If you just cross the border for a moment you get away with only 0.702 Euros per litre. smoking smiley

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: May 16, 2022 22:08

Kennedy

Thanks, libtards.

Try again. The "libtards" have nothing to do with the price of gas in Europe, Canada or any other place besides your mind. The price of gas has spiked world wide because of 3 things, the pesky little action in Ukraine, the disruptions from a viral particle and OPEC nations maximizing their profits.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 17, 2022 00:16

ribbelchips
€2.18 per litre in Holland today. The highest price in the world.

Well. I doubt that. I live next to the border and we got to the Netherlands a lot to get cheap gas. In Germany it is always more expensive: 2,30 - 2,60 even.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 17, 2022 01:26

daspyknows
Kennedy

Thanks, libtards.

Try again. The "libtards" have nothing to do with the price of gas in Europe, Canada or any other place besides your mind. The price of gas has spiked world wide because of 3 things, the pesky little action in Ukraine, the disruptions from a viral particle and OPEC nations maximizing their profits.

I think he probably understands that (though maybe considering the fact he even made such an incoherent comment, I could be wrong) and is just trying to use any sort of opportunity as an entry point into "going political".

And "libtards"? Hey Kennedy, the 2016-2020's called, they want their putdown back.

Best to ignore the extremely low brow trolls.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: May 17, 2022 06:54

treaclefingers
daspyknows
Kennedy

Thanks, libtards.

I think he probably understands that (though maybe considering the fact he even made such an incoherent comment, I could be wrong) and is just trying to use any sort of opportunity as an entry point into "going political".

And "libtards"? Hey Kennedy, the 2016-2020's called, they want their putdown back.

Wasn't he seen in Dallas recently?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 17, 2022 07:59

GasLightStreet
Yes, by all means, let's all start using unreliable EVs that require oil to not only create and operate but charge.

I have several friends that have EV's and have had them for some time. They are quite nice and more reliable than standard engine vehicles.

You're probably right about requiring oil to 'create' to some extent, but depending on where you live, maybe not to charge. Pacific NW for example is big on hydro for electricity, pretty much exclusively.

It's where this is going to end up, it's only a matter of time, especially with gas prices going up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-17 16:38 by treaclefingers.

Posted by: ribbelchips ()
Date: May 17, 2022 10:51

schwonek
ribbelchips

Well. I doubt that. I live next to the border and we got to the Netherlands a lot to get cheap gas. In Germany it is always more expensive: 2,30 - 2,60 even.

Haha, no way! Where do you live in Germany? I live in the northern part of Holland, near Emsland. People in my town are going over the border to fill up since the Deutsche Mark days becauses it saves 10-15€ per tank. Last April our government lowered taxes on fuel (since our purchasing power went down highter then expected) since it surpassed the 2.60€ and now the difference isn't that big anymore.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 17, 2022 11:12

treaclefingers
daspyknows
Kennedy

Thanks, libtards.

Spot on with your talk of entry points. Wholesale swallowing the bait by daspyknows here

Date: May 17, 2022 13:50

schwonek
ribbelchips

Is that a fact? Before this horror in Ukraine gas was a lot cheaper in Germany, I mean E10

Date: May 17, 2022 17:05

No it's not. Germany has been cheaper for decades. Maybe there were some incidents here and there, but overal the prices are way lower because of taxes. And so are alcohol. tabacco, cars, houses ect...

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 17, 2022 18:09

ribbelchips
No it's not.

Ok, let's see. Today in Venlo Diesel is 1,93 Euro. Across the border in Germany it is 2,02 Euro. And that is because Diesel went down from 2,30 Euro.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: May 17, 2022 18:32

[www.vcalc.com]

You can use this Online Calculator to convert to US Dollar per Gallon from Euro per Liter (and vice versa),
using this formula:

(DPG = Dollars per Gallon; EPL = Euros per Liter)
Note: The Euros per Dollar constantly changes. This calculator has updated exchange rates every two minutes The Euros per Dollar at the current exchange rate is (€0.948 EUR = $1 USD)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-18 00:30 by schillid.

Date: May 17, 2022 18:33

ribbelchips
No it's not. Germany has been cheaper for decades. Maybe there were some incidents here and there, but overal the prices are way lower because of taxes. And so are alcohol. tabacco, cars, houses ect...

Diesel was cheaper in Holland.

Hear the diesel drummin' all down the line.

Date: May 18, 2022 10:23

Ah Diesel. I was talking about E10 'benzine'. In Holland Kfz-Steuer for diesel is way higher than for benzin (approx. €200 higher per 3 months).

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: May 18, 2022 12:27

Just under £9 a gallon for Diesel in Wales today. confused smiley

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2033
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home