Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 26
Re: Rehearsals for the SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: May 27, 2022 20:38

Well I’ve wandered around Madrid for a few days now, a beautiful city!

I plan to go to the stadium tomorrow and I’m hoping to hear a rehearsal or run through by the band. 2019 outside Soldier Field in Chicago was a great place to hear the band going through many songs, rarities and warhorses. In St. Louis last year nothing could be heard. A previous tour in Europe was also great fun outside rehearsals. Hit or miss, I’ll report what I see or hear.

Any suggestions on when or where to be? Several times a regular here has told me correctly what time and where to stand to see the band arrive and to hear rehearsals. Otherwise I’ll try a run through on the underground and arrive at the stadium around 3pm and hang out for a few hours.

Posted by: Domonkos ()
Date: May 27, 2022 22:01

2120Joe

I plan to go to the stadium tomorrow and I’m hoping to hear a rehearsal or run through by the band. 2019 outside Soldier Field in Chicago was a great place to hear the band going through many songs, rarities and warhorses. In St. Louis last year nothing could be heard. A previous tour in Europe was also great fun outside rehearsals. Hit or miss, I’ll report what I see or hear.

Any suggestions on when or where to be? Several times a regular here has told me correctly what time and where to stand to see the band arrive and to hear rehearsals. Otherwise I’ll try a run through on the underground and arrive at the stadium around 3pm and hang out for a few hours.

Been there today. You can even hear the hammer hittings, very pleasant area, no birds, planes or traffic noise. They are still working on the stage, I’ve seen it, but won’t spoil it here smiling smiley

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: May 28, 2022 06:59

Domonkos
2120Joe

Been there today. You can even hear the hammer hittings, very pleasant area, no birds, planes or traffic noise. They are still working on the stage, I’ve seen it, but won’t spoil it here smiling smiley

ah give us a hint

is it as bad and cheap looking as there complaining about on the thread for the new stage?

or are we in for a surprise?

Date: May 28, 2022 07:22

ProfessorWolf
Domonkos
2120Joe

ah give us a hint

is it as bad and cheap looking as there complaining about on the thread for the new stage?

+1 smileys with beer

Date: May 28, 2022 07:33

Can't wait to see the finished stage and to hear a bit of the stage rehearsals/soundcheck, then the madrid gig! hot smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-28 07:35 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Date: May 28, 2022 10:07

ProfessorWolf
Domonkos
2120Joe

ah give us a hint

If you loved the 81 and Olé! stages, you will love this one too.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: May 28, 2022 10:38

Domonkos
ProfessorWolf
Domonkos
2120Joe

ah give us a hint

If you loved the 81 and Olé! stages, you will love this one too.

ohhh now my imaginations going wild!

i love the 81 stage and i don't hate the ole stage

thanks for the hintgrinning smiley

Date: May 28, 2022 18:12

All down the line now

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: May 28, 2022 18:17

smileys with beer

Date: May 28, 2022 18:17

SFM

Date: May 28, 2022 18:23

19th NB, uptempo af

Date: May 28, 2022 18:27

Thanks keep the update coming

Date: May 28, 2022 18:27

SSS, rockin’ hard

Date: May 28, 2022 18:28

SPOILERS

4:10 a band on stage
Blues song instrumental
Bruce Springfield coverish
But actually Assassin of Love Willy DeVille

5:11pm The Band on stage
All down the line
Street fight man.
Keith noise 19th nervous Brk down
Mick speaking
Sad Sad Sad

I’m sitting in shade at entrance 33 and sound is great!

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 28, 2022 18:31

All Down The Line nice but also kind of expected for this also been done at Hyde Park before

It's the one that's never been mentioned by anyone for the opening slot, they should go for it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-28 18:33 by Nikkei.

Date: May 28, 2022 18:32

Cool noise from guitar, horn, piano
YCAGWYW

Date: May 28, 2022 18:32

juként

Date: May 28, 2022 18:42

Outta Time

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 28, 2022 18:43

2120Joe
Outta Time

Wow.

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: May 28, 2022 18:51

2120Joe
Outta Time

Cool

Date: May 28, 2022 18:51

Motown sounding great w strong
Mick and vocals backup chatty and song restart. Band chat laughing having fun.

Keith strong backup vocals on ADtL

Band rocking hard. Guitars loud and strong solos

Ghost town

Date: May 28, 2022 19:05

DF

Date: May 28, 2022 19:07

Get oomc

Dead Flowers
G O My Cloud

Opening nights are the best setlist wise. Hopefully they safe something for munchen

Date: May 28, 2022 19:12

UMT

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 28, 2022 19:13

beginning to see how the tour is named sixty

Date: May 28, 2022 19:15

UMT Keith guitar rough

Date: May 28, 2022 19:17

UMT not Charlie
CUHMR. !

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 28, 2022 19:18

2120Joe
Outta Time

Great!

Thanks for the reports, 2120Joe and Domonkos.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2034
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home