Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Rolling Stones LEGO Art - June 1st
Posted by: MAF ()
Date: December 26, 2022 20:54

Ricky
Toru A
CaptainCorella
Toru A

About 10 pieces are left over. Why?

Spares. I had an equivalent number from The Beatles Lego things I did a few years back.

I checked the PDF manual that I downloaded from Lego's web site with my eyes open to see if there was something I had forgotten to stick, but I couldn't figure it out.
Thank you for your input.thumbs up

My problem is different. I have some left over pieces from the "1st part" but now I'm missing a few pieces from part 2 and I can't continue....
Cueck the Lego site. There you can order missing pieces. I did it years ago - very easy and for free.

Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: December 26, 2022 21:02

MAF
Ricky
Toru A
CaptainCorella
Toru A

Spares. I had an equivalent number from The Beatles Lego things I did a few years back.

I checked the PDF manual that I downloaded from Lego's web site with my eyes open to see if there was something I had forgotten to stick, but I couldn't figure it out.

My problem is different. I have some left over pieces from the "1st part" but now I'm missing a few pieces from part 2 and I can't continue....
Cueck the Lego site. There you can order missing pieces. I did it years ago - very easy and for free.

Many thanks. I just have another problem.: I tried to continue without those pieces and now I have a hard time figuring out any of the missing ones. I will have to disassemble a part.... Anyway: Thank you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

Re: Rolling Stones LEGO Art - June 1st, 2022
Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: December 26, 2022 23:08

Got it! ... pleasant unexpected xmas gift!!

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: December 26, 2022 23:18

MAF
Ricky
Toru A
CaptainCorella
Toru A

Agreed.

But before doing that, take Part1 to pieces carefully and double check the parts and the build.

Before each of the illustrated steps I always set aside the listed pieces - triple checking - do the step, and triple check. It's easy to mistake a piece with 4 studs for one with 3 studs... :-)

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-26 23:24 by CaptainCorella.

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: December 26, 2022 23:19

The link to the soundtrack, in case you want to have it on your computer, is

[www.lego.com]

(scroll down a bit).

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: December 27, 2022 13:08

Let me ask another question.

When I display this Lego on the wall, how should I mount it?
If it is a poster or album jacket, I'll use a wall bracket and thread, but the Lego's manual doesn't mention such a thing.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: December 27, 2022 15:28

I saw this framed. I would arrange it in a different way - but a frame could be nice. Lego always catches a lot of dust if not cleaned.

I simply put two nails in the wall - done. Looks good.

Date: December 28, 2022 00:43

schwonek
I saw this framed. I would arrange it in a different way - but a frame could be nice. Lego always catches a lot of dust if not cleaned.

I simply put two nails in the wall - done. Looks good.

When I hung it on the bracket on the wall, several pieces of block were peeled off.
As Japan is a country of earthquakes, the frame could be a good idea. I will look for a thicker frame.
Thank you for your information. I appreciate that.

Date: December 30, 2022 10:02

I went to Jimbocho, home to anywhere 200 bookstores and the guitar shops district, and I got a frame today.
I think it looks good framed.

Rolling Stones LEGO Art
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: December 4, 2023 19:50

Item's 25% off at Amazon

[www.amazon.com]

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: December 5, 2023 07:04

Yes I saw that deal earlier and meant to post it here. Finally bought it! A great deal at 25% off!!!

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: December 5, 2023 14:19

Toru A
I went to Jimbocho, home to anywhere 200 bookstores and the guitar shops district, and I got a frame today.
I think it looks good framed.

Looks great!

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2283
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home