Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Rolling Stones LEGO Art - June 1st
Posted by: MAF ()
Date: December 26, 2022 20:54

Ricky
Toru A
CaptainCorella
Toru A

About 10 pieces are left over. Why?

Spares. I had an equivalent number from The Beatles Lego things I did a few years back.

I checked the PDF manual that I downloaded from Lego's web site with my eyes open to see if there was something I had forgotten to stick, but I couldn't figure it out.
Thank you for your input.thumbs up

My problem is different. I have some left over pieces from the "1st part" but now I'm missing a few pieces from part 2 and I can't continue....
Cueck the Lego site. There you can order missing pieces. I did it years ago - very easy and for free.

Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: December 26, 2022 21:02

MAF
Ricky
Toru A
CaptainCorella
Toru A

Spares. I had an equivalent number from The Beatles Lego things I did a few years back.

I checked the PDF manual that I downloaded from Lego's web site with my eyes open to see if there was something I had forgotten to stick, but I couldn't figure it out.

My problem is different. I have some left over pieces from the "1st part" but now I'm missing a few pieces from part 2 and I can't continue....
Cueck the Lego site. There you can order missing pieces. I did it years ago - very easy and for free.

Many thanks. I just have another problem.: I tried to continue without those pieces and now I have a hard time figuring out any of the missing ones. I will have to disassemble a part.... Anyway: Thank you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

Re: Rolling Stones LEGO Art - June 1st, 2022
Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: December 26, 2022 23:08

Got it! ... pleasant unexpected xmas gift!!

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: December 26, 2022 23:18

MAF
Ricky
Toru A
CaptainCorella
Toru A

Agreed.

But before doing that, take Part1 to pieces carefully and double check the parts and the build.

Before each of the illustrated steps I always set aside the listed pieces - triple checking - do the step, and triple check. It's easy to mistake a piece with 4 studs for one with 3 studs... :-)

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-26 23:24 by CaptainCorella.

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: December 26, 2022 23:19

The link to the soundtrack, in case you want to have it on your computer, is

[www.lego.com]

(scroll down a bit).

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: December 27, 2022 13:08

Let me ask another question.

When I display this Lego on the wall, how should I mount it?
If it is a poster or album jacket, I'll use a wall bracket and thread, but the Lego's manual doesn't mention such a thing.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: December 27, 2022 15:28

I saw this framed. I would arrange it in a different way - but a frame could be nice. Lego always catches a lot of dust if not cleaned.

I simply put two nails in the wall - done. Looks good.

Date: December 28, 2022 00:43

schwonek
I saw this framed. I would arrange it in a different way - but a frame could be nice. Lego always catches a lot of dust if not cleaned.

I simply put two nails in the wall - done. Looks good.

When I hung it on the bracket on the wall, several pieces of block were peeled off.
As Japan is a country of earthquakes, the frame could be a good idea. I will look for a thicker frame.
Thank you for your information. I appreciate that.

Date: December 30, 2022 10:02

I went to Jimbocho, home to anywhere 200 bookstores and the guitar shops district, and I got a frame today.
I think it looks good framed.

Rolling Stones LEGO Art
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: December 4, 2023 19:50

Item's 25% off at Amazon

[www.amazon.com]

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: December 5, 2023 07:04

Yes I saw that deal earlier and meant to post it here. Finally bought it! A great deal at 25% off!!!

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: December 5, 2023 14:19

Toru A
I went to Jimbocho, home to anywhere 200 bookstores and the guitar shops district, and I got a frame today.
I think it looks good framed.

Looks great!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2485
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home