Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 31
Re: London UK 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: dunhill ()
Date: June 16, 2022 17:57

Hi, one question about tickets for July 3rd on the AXS app.
I have only one QR code for 4 tickets, is that correct?

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 16, 2022 18:32

BBrew

Dear Crawdaddy, this was in 2007. in Budapest, a night before the concert. I see you will be at Hyde Park, hope to see you there. I am coming to the 1. concert together with my girlfriend.

Hi BBrew, only just seen your post and great to hear from you again. smileys with beer
I'm hopefully going to Hyde Park to meet up with fans in afternoon of the gig, but will be listening to the gig from a decent area in the Park.
Had a knee replacement operation recently and need to move around a lot and sit down at times as it can really ache a lot.
Will probably do the same at Hyde Park 2.
Will contact you before the gig and meet up again. thumbs up

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: June 16, 2022 21:59

crawdaddy
BBrew

Dear Crawdaddy, this was in 2007. in Budapest, a night before the concert. I see you will be at Hyde Park, hope to see you there. I am coming to the 1. concert together with my girlfriend.

Hi BBrew, only just seen your post and great to hear from you again. smileys with beer
I'm hopefully going to Hyde Park to meet up with fans in afternoon of the gig, but will be listening to the gig from a decent area in the Park.
Had a knee replacement operation recently and need to move around a lot and sit down at times as it can really ache a lot.
Will probably do the same at Hyde Park 2.
Will contact you before the gig and meet up again. thumbs up

Dear Tony, great to hear from you. Hope you recover fully soon and that we will meet in Hyde Park smileys with beer

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 17, 2022 00:37

dunhill

No. Each ticket should have its own QR code.

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: June 17, 2022 00:53

Yes. One QR code for all your tix. You can get individual QR for each if you send ticket to another person. But one code gets you all in if at the gate together. True for Madrid/Munich/ and I only have one code for 2 London tickets.

Date: June 17, 2022 00:37

dunhill

No. Each ticket should have its own QR code.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-17 00:55 by 2120Joe.

Posted by: MidnightGambler ()
Date: June 17, 2022 01:10

I will be in London for the first Hyde Park show.

I have no ticket.

Do you know if they will sell tickets on the spot the day of the show or even the day before ?

Thank you for telling me.

Posted by: lukuc ()
Date: June 17, 2022 10:33

MidnightGambler
I will be in London for the first Hyde Park show.

I have no ticket.

Do you know if they will sell tickets on the spot the day of the show or even the day before ?

Thank you for telling me.

Tickets for HP shows are only on mobiles, why don't you buy some ticket now? Some are still available

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: June 17, 2022 11:44

Phew!

Still no email telling me that my Ticketmaster tickets were ready but went into the Hyde Park app this morning and there they were!

Have now done trial transfer of 2 of my tickets to a friend - process very straightforward - and am waiting to hear if this is successful

Still think this is an unnecessarily complicated and stressful way of doing something that should be quite simple...

Posted by: lickedlady1966 ()
Date: June 17, 2022 12:03

Hi everyone.
My tickets for HP1 appeared in the BST app this morning without notification by ticketmaster. Just clicked refresh and they appeared.
Looking forward to next Saturday!
Stay safe. Babsy

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 17, 2022 12:12

I got them too! No e-mail here either, but refreshing the app worked.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-17 12:15 by Topi.

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: June 17, 2022 12:18

Has everyone who's travelling into London for HP1 by train thought about how they're getting home?

Date: June 17, 2022 12:36

Yes! My tickets are in the app now thumbs up

Got an email with a verifying code, punched it in and there they were!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-17 12:37 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: June 17, 2022 12:38

Bingo! Same here, no email - but tickets appeared in app today.
The Ticketmaster £22.00 'service charge' is a nonsense!

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: June 17, 2022 14:08

Father Ted
Has everyone who's travelling into London for HP1 by train thought about how they're getting home?

This. Twickenham 2018 all over again if the strike is going ahead as planned? Or even worse?

[tfl.gov.uk]

From efestivals forum (note the posters’ main concerns are for Glastonbury):

[www.efestivals.co.uk]

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: June 17, 2022 14:23

Tickets for HP 1 on my BST APP, no email but tickets are showing (one QR code though for two tix). I can relax now smiling smiley

Posted by: dunhill ()
Date: June 17, 2022 16:32

2120Joe
Yes. One QR code for all your tix. You can get individual QR for each if you send ticket to another person. But one code gets you all in if at the gate together. True for Madrid/Munich/ and I only have one code for 2 London tickets.
Thank you man.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 17, 2022 17:15

johnnythunders
Phew!

Still no email telling me that my Ticketmaster tickets were ready but went into the Hyde Park app this morning and there they were!

Have now done trial transfer of 2 of my tickets to a friend - process very straightforward - and am waiting to hear if this is successful

Still think this is an unnecessarily complicated and stressful way of doing something that should be quite simple...

Same here. No email, but hearing other TM customers had theirs I decided to look. Still apparently no tickets, but when I hit Refresh - there they were. Usual TM hassle!

Posted by: arpcap ()
Date: June 17, 2022 18:01

I bought my tix for Hyde Park 1 & 2 through Festicket. On the Festicket App the tickets are showing but saying the barcode is not active. Does anyone else have the same, and are these supposed to be being transferred to the BST app?? I’ve tried contacting customer services with the usual no response and it’s getting very close. I can’t believe how complicated & stressful they have made this to be!!

Date: June 17, 2022 21:13

arpcap
I bought my tix for Hyde Park 1 & 2 through Festicket. On the Festicket App the tickets are showing but saying the barcode is not active. Does anyone else have the same, and are these supposed to be being transferred to the BST app?? I’ve tried contacting customer services with the usual no response and it’s getting very close. I can’t believe how complicated & stressful they have made this to be!!

Same issue. Not showing up yet.

Posted by: tomcat2006 ()
Date: June 17, 2022 21:14

Can anyone help? We’re going to Hyde Park with some friends and they can’t find any tix for their young kids. Our friends bought some adult only tickets as the family ones seem no longer available - does anyone know the rules about bringing minors into the show (GA) or if it’s possible in any way to get tix for the kids?

Posted by: glimmerstone ()
Date: June 17, 2022 21:34

daspyknows
arpcap

Same issue. Not showing up yet.

I have the same. I can see the ticket and it says Confirmed but no bar code. "Your barcode will be active closer to the event, before 17 Jun 2022".
My understanding was that Festicket tickets are to be accessed through the Festicket app not BST, but some things about this were not very clear.

(And now I'm unlikely to make London at all ... but still planning Vienna ... with printed tickets.)

Date: June 17, 2022 23:47

tomcat2006
Can anyone help? We’re going to Hyde Park with some friends and they can’t find any tix for their young kids. Our friends bought some adult only tickets as the family ones seem no longer available - does anyone know the rules about bringing minors into the show (GA) or if it’s possible in any way to get tix for the kids?

You probably want to check with the event organiser.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-17 23:53 by Father Ted.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: June 18, 2022 02:06

With the BST Hyde Park Ap, it simply shows a screen that says AXS mobile ID
with a square QR code in the middle of the screen. There is no title as to what
the tickets are for and it shows my email address also. There are two screens which show the exact same thing. Is this what everyone else has in their AP?
Very confusing.

Date: June 18, 2022 10:58

RisingStone
Father Ted

This. Twickenham 2018 all over again if the strike is going ahead as planned? Or even worse?

[tfl.gov.uk]

From efestivals forum (note the posters’ main concerns are for Glastonbury):

[www.efestivals.co.uk]

And they’re saying that the strike will impact the trains the day after the strike.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 18, 2022 11:20

swimtothemoon
With the BST Hyde Park Ap, it simply shows a screen that says AXS mobile ID
with a square QR code in the middle of the screen. There is no title as to what
the tickets are for and it shows my email address also. There are two screens which show the exact same thing. Is this what everyone else has in their AP?
Very confusing.

No, those are not your actual tickets. You still have to wait until the tickets are delivered. Then you will see them in the app when you go to "my tickets" and refresh.

Which show are you talking about and where did you buy the tickets?

I bought Hyde Park #1 on Ticketmaster and for the longest time, I had the same thing appear in the app as you do. But yesterday it changed, all I had to do was go to "my tickets" and hit refresh. Now it lists which tickets and I have. There's only one QR code for two tickets, though.

This is what it looks like:

[i.ibb.co]

[i.ibb.co]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-18 11:27 by Topi.

Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: June 18, 2022 13:12

Refresh button didn't work for me so I reinstalled the app and accepted all those notifications, the tickets are now in the app.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: June 18, 2022 15:46

Has anyone successfully transferred a HP1 ticket yet? Does the other person also need to have the BST app installed on their phone?
I am having problems…

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: June 18, 2022 15:50

I bought and had successfully transferred a ticket on the ASX app within minutes. At least in my case it was smoth and fast.

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: June 18, 2022 15:52

Help about British airways and refund?

What about a refund if you have bought Business class tickets from British airways? Can you cancel if you do not want to travel and get all your ticket costs reimbursed?

And what about Economy class tickets?

All the Best!

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: June 18, 2022 16:16

I’ve received my tickets for the first concert from AXS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-18 16:22 by Tumlin73.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 31

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2018
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home