Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2324252627282930313233...LastNext
Current Page: 28 of 38
Re: The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 17, 2022 22:38

Asked a friend who was there and got Charlie's autograph - it was 3rd Encore.

Posted by: trevormcmullin ()
Date: May 17, 2022 23:16

Thanks again for the info Topi, I appreciate it.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: May 18, 2022 00:03

Just two more weeks!11

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 18, 2022 06:07

Are the ticket details that are sent to your phone sent to your email address as well and be printed out on A4 just for something to keep and put in a folder

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: May 18, 2022 07:08

colonial
Are the ticket details that are sent to your phone sent to your email address as well and be printed out on A4 just for something to keep and put in a folder

Which ticket details are you talking about? Which show?

Date: May 18, 2022 07:30

Topi
colonial

Ticket confirmation details you normally get with ticketmaster it' the Liverpool concert

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: May 18, 2022 09:40

Oh, I don't know about the ticket delivery for Liverpool. Did they say the delivery would be delayed when you bought the tickets?

Also, did you at least get an order confirmation after you had bought your tickets?

I know that for Hyde Park, the tickets will only be available through an app

When I try to buy a ticket to Liverpool through TM UK, the only available method for ticket delivery is e-ticket. Do you see your tickets if you go to your account and your order details on TM?

Normally if you buy an e-ticket on Ticketmaster, there's no need to print it out, you can just show it on you phone as you enter.

If you bought your ticket on AXS, however, it says the following:

Please note: The method of entry for this event is the AXS Mobile App Digital Tickets.

An easy, convenient, flexible option, the AXS Mobile App for iOS or Andriod means there are no paper tickets, and you can quickly enter the event.

At the entrance, please show your QR codes in the AXS Mobile App.

It’s no different to boarding a plane – your ticket will live in your phone – we’re bringing ticketing into the modern age.

In line with the wishes of the event organisers, the tickets will be released to your AXS Account no later than 14 days from the event.

I'm not entirely sure whether tickets bought through Ticketmaster UK will also only be available through the AXS app.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-18 09:51 by Topi.

Date: May 18, 2022 10:01

Topi
Oh, I don't know about the ticket delivery for Liverpool. Did they say the delivery would be delayed when you bought the tickets?

Also, did you at least get an order confirmation after you had bought your tickets?

I know that for Hyde Park, the tickets will only be available through an app

When I try to buy a ticket to Liverpool through TM UK, the only available method for ticket delivery is e-ticket. Do you see your tickets if you go to your account and your order details on TM?

Normally if you buy an e-ticket on Ticketmaster, there's no need to print it out, you can just show it on you phone as you enter.

If you bought your ticket on AXS, however, it says the following:

Please note: The method of entry for this event is the AXS Mobile App Digital Tickets.

An easy, convenient, flexible option, the AXS Mobile App for iOS or Andriod means there are no paper tickets, and you can quickly enter the event.

At the entrance, please show your QR codes in the AXS Mobile App.

It’s no different to boarding a plane – your ticket will live in your phone – we’re bringing ticketing into the modern age.

In line with the wishes of the event organisers, the tickets will be released to your AXS Account no later than 14 days from the event.

I'm not entirely sure whether tickets bought through Ticketmaster UK will also only be available through the AXS app.

a, what, don't understand what ya mean

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: May 18, 2022 10:06

Which ticket vendor did you use to buy your Liverpool ticket? Ticketmaster or AXS?

They both only offer digital tickets. Therefore there is no need to print anything out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-18 10:08 by Topi.

Date: May 18, 2022 10:20

Topi
Which ticket vendor did you use to buy your Liverpool ticket? Ticketmaster or AXS?

They both only offer digital tickets. Therefore there is no need to print anything out.

Yes I know they're digital tickets and no need to print anything out. But all I want to know can you print out the conformation details on A4 paper just for keepsake

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: May 18, 2022 10:23

Well, depending on which ticket vendor you used, the order details should be found under "My Account"/"My Orders" or something like that and from there you can certainly just print out the screen, right?

I would imagine that you received some sort of order confirmation e-mail as well?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-18 10:23 by Topi.

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: May 18, 2022 10:26

colonial
Topi

Yes I know they're digital tickets and no need to print anything out. But all I want to know can you print out the conformation details on A4 paper just for keepsake

What a loss: Tickets no more as print in my hand and later nop more as a memory on the wall.

Date: May 18, 2022 10:26

Topi
Well, depending on which ticket vendor you used, the order details should be found under "My Account"/"My Orders" or something like that and from there you can certainly just print out the screen, right?

I would imagine that you received some sort of order confirmation e-mail as well?

Thank you

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: May 18, 2022 10:35

caschimann
colonial
Topi

What a loss: Tickets no more as print in my hand and later nop more as a memory on the wall.

Hey, at least Germany still does hard tickets! winking smiley I think it was an option for some other shows as well, at least those ticketed by Eventim subsidiaries?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 18, 2022 10:45

Topi

I think it was an option for some other shows as well, at least those ticketed by Eventim subsidiaries?

Printed FanTicket by Eventim & its European subsidiaries - [iorr.org] .

Date: May 18, 2022 10:49

Right, I remembered correctly. They're the last of the Mohicans!

Posted by: keefgotsoul ()
Date: May 18, 2022 12:16

Will El Mocambo album have any influence on the setlist? It’s getting great reviews and I’m sure Mick pays attention to that. Cmon “Crackin Up”

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 18, 2022 12:48

keefgotsoul
Will El Mocambo album have any influence on the setlist? It’s getting great reviews and I’m sure Mick pays attention to that. Cmon “Crackin Up”
Maybe we get Tumbling Dice, Let's spend the night together, It's Only Rock & Roll and Jumpin' Jack Flash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-18 12:48 by spunky.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 18, 2022 12:51

keefgotsoul

of course there will be an influence!
They will be playing Honky Tonk Women, Tumbling Dice, It's Only Rock'n'Roll, JJFlash, Let's Spend The Night Together and maybe Brown Sugar
(beside that the only not too unrealistic songs are All Down The Line and (maybe) Hand of Fate)

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 18, 2022 12:52

And maybe Worried About You

Date: May 18, 2022 13:58

spunky
And maybe Worried About You

Don't get me started, it's my Holy Grail song!

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 18, 2022 14:31

slewan
keefgotsoul

of course there will be an influence!
They will be playing Honky Tonk Women, Tumbling Dice, It's Only Rock'n'Roll, JJFlash, Let's Spend The Night Together and maybe Brown Sugar
(beside that the only not too unrealistic songs are All Down The Line and (maybe) Hand of Fate)

grinning smileysmileys with beer

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 18, 2022 15:20

keefgotsoul

In a stadium? confused smiley
Imho the percentage of people who'll attend a gig while having gotten the "Mocambo" release amounts to 5%, max.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: May 18, 2022 18:07

NilsHolgersson
Just two more weeks!11
yea but will go fast the tour. They should do a club show too

Date: May 18, 2022 18:24

Topi
colonial

Hey Topi you going any shows?

Date: May 18, 2022 18:48

Yes, six. Munich, Amsterdam, Hyde Park 1-2, Paris and Stockholm.

Date: May 18, 2022 18:52

Topi

Wow! Have a good time.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: May 18, 2022 19:07

Topi
You must be broke by now

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: May 18, 2022 19:14

NilsHolgersson
Topi
You must be broke by now

Personally I went broke a long time ago, now I'm simply in hock

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-18 19:15 by snoopy2.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 18, 2022 21:27

Wondering if there will be a mini B-stage set as they did in '19. I missed that bit in '21, but I understand it might have been too much a risk due to covid....?
But individually Mick, Keith, and I think even Ronnie ventured out some or all of the way at different points in '21...even Sasha during Gimme Shelter with Mick....
Anyhow, hope a mini B-stage set makes a return - would be a nice opportunity to play something stripped down, and will add a bit of uniqueness to the shows of this mini-tour.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-18 21:29 by Hairball.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2324252627282930313233...LastNext
Current Page: 28 of 38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1797
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home