Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Lucas Jagger, fashion model
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: January 23, 2022 17:58

BFR
Lucas has a great sense of humor, a very large and diverse friend group, and is close with his other siblings. He’s living a life most of us could only dream of. I’m sure he couldn’t care less what anyone on this message board thinks of him.

Welcome to IORR, Lucas !

Posted by: Mariuana ()
Date: January 23, 2022 18:21

I do like Lucas and he's pretty much open hearted, family loving kid. What I really love about the Stones kids is they are kinda large family and close to each other, which is not that common in celebrity world. Usually it's kind of always fighting, self-promoting, making controversial interviews and statements sort of people - you can see lots of that crap if you pay attention.
But to be fair, I don't get why would you prefer to take the easiest way - using your name and look - to make it. All the options in the world are available for you which is an opportunity that gives you so much, yet you go a model. Why can't you use your privilege to do something meaningful, get a real job and be the best in it. I don't even think Lucas is that good looking to make a model. Same goes to Theodora Richards.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 23, 2022 20:04

You are right, Mariuana. Sam Springsteen is the exception to the rule. He broke the code. Common sense. But sometimes I think it's no use trying that on a fan site. It is going against the grain.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: January 24, 2022 07:11

I love Theodora's look and she photographs beautifully. To me, she is more of a model than Georgia, who has had so much success. But Lucas should probably consider other options...

Karis has done very well. She went to a top British private school, then Yale and now works in film production.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: January 24, 2022 14:48

Stoneage
Firstly, I think it's pure arrogance to use words like pure ignorance. Secondly, of course one thing depends on the other. Like the butterfly effect - we do not live in a vacuum. Doesn't prove much.
Thirdly, models are coat hangers by definition. Hard work has absolutely nothing to do with it. It is about looks. If you do not have the right look (or name) you won't get the job however hardworking you are.
look and read your own posts to see the arrogance....not to mention the simplistic and moronic generalizations....do you not have tools to your trade?..are you minimalized because you are a good driver, or mathematician, or cashier for that matter?......again dude look deeper..#

Date: January 24, 2022 15:40

Rip This
Stoneage
Firstly, I think it's pure arrogance to use words like pure ignorance. Secondly, of course one thing depends on the other. Like the butterfly effect - we do not live in a vacuum. Doesn't prove much.
Thirdly, models are coat hangers by definition. Hard work has absolutely nothing to do with it. It is about looks. If you do not have the right look (or name) you won't get the job however hardworking you are.
look and read your own posts to see the arrogance....not to mention the simplistic and moronic generalizations....do you not have tools to your trade?..are you minimalized because you are a good driver, or mathematician, or cashier for that matter?......again dude look deeper..#

So, if someone doesn't agree with you they are either ignorant, arrogant, moronic, simplistic, shallow or minimalized? Beware so that you don't become one of those pejoratives you like to use for others yourself.
Over and out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-01-24 16:10 by Stoneage.

Posted by: JDSAM1994 ()
Date: January 24, 2022 16:57

Spodlumt
He can't be serious thinking he has what it takes to be a male model. He looks like a Bozo that forgot to get on the short bus and go to summer camp. I couldn't stop laughing...

What’s wrong with the short bus?

Posted by: campxray ()
Date: January 25, 2022 01:44

Lucas Jagger is not a model. He just showed up at a Louis Vuitton Fashion show in Paris wearing Louis Vuitton's clothing. The people who write these articles see a "Jagger" wearing expensive Louis Vuitton clothing at the fashion show he attended and assumed he's a model. Lucas does several Instagram stories daily. As far as I can tell he's a jet setter travelling almost non-stop, and I don't think he has any type of career. In one week's time, he posted himself swimming, skiing, and at an airport showing a schedule and saying 'where should I go next.' He does a lot of Instagram stories of himself making silly faces, or at airports, in elevators, or scenery on one of his stops. A few years ago he moved to NYC to supposedly 'study' but didn't say what. When Covid hit, he moved back to Brazil with his mom. He visits with some of his half-siblings when they are free, and visits with dad when he can.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 25, 2022 02:27

campxray
Lucas Jagger is not a model. He just showed up at a Louis Vuitton Fashion show in Paris wearing Louis Vuitton's clothing. The people who write these articles see a "Jagger" wearing expensive Louis Vuitton clothing at the fashion show he attended and assumed he's a model. Lucas does several Instagram stories daily. As far as I can tell he's a jet setter travelling almost non-stop, and I don't think he has any type of career. In one week's time, he posted himself swimming, skiing, and at an airport showing a schedule and saying 'where should I go next.' He does a lot of Instagram stories of himself making silly faces, or at airports, in elevators, or scenery on one of his stops. A few years ago he moved to NYC to supposedly 'study' but didn't say what. When Covid hit, he moved back to Brazil with his mom. He visits with some of his half-siblings when they are free, and visits with dad when he can.

That's about the most sane plausible explanation of what's going on. He's still a kid and enjoying himself.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 25, 2022 02:30

Yeah let the kid be a kid ..... Go Lucas

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: January 25, 2022 02:56

Stoneage
It is a job and like all jobs, even the most "simple" ones, you have to know how to do it, in life there is never anything simple, only what others do is simple, because you are not the one to do it.
Since I know some fashion models, I can guarantee you that it is a job that I would never want to do, because it requires sacrifices from a physical point of view. Also a fashion show is not a mannequin show, I have to know how to do it and move in the right way and wear the clothes in the right way.

Posted by: soundboard ()
Date: January 25, 2022 04:34

Good on Lucas.

This probably is not his primary gig for the future and he is probably meeting some nice girls and hanging out.

None of us would have jumped at that chance at his age?

He just happened to have the right connection.. which reminds me of a song...

Cheers to Lucas - hope he is getting "room service" nightly

smileys with beer
Soundboard

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-01-25 04:45 by soundboard.

Date: January 25, 2022 16:28

Testify
Stoneage
It is a job and like all jobs, even the most "simple" ones, you have to know how to do it, in life there is never anything simple, only what others do is simple, because you are not the one to do it.
Since I know some fashion models, I can guarantee you that it is a job that I would never want to do, because it requires sacrifices from a physical point of view. Also a fashion show is not a mannequin show, I have to know how to do it and move in the right way and wear the clothes in the right way.

Reductio ad absurdum. Follow Occam's razor. How do you become a model? Through hard work and academic works? Or by having the right look, measurements or name?

On a sidenote: The models I have heard talking about the job mentions home sickness (they are usually picked in their early teens), diets (fat shaming), parties, filthy men and drugs when they talk about their modelling years. The main thing about the job seems to be to show up on time and follow instructions. if you don't you are done.

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: January 25, 2022 16:44

He always can think he is a model. But he is far away from a model.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: January 25, 2022 18:22

Stoneage
Testify
Stoneage

Reductio ad absurdum. Follow Occam's razor. How do you become a model? Through hard work and academic works? Or by having the right look, measurements or name?

On a sidenote: The models I have heard talking about the job mentions home sickness (they are usually picked in their early teens), diets (fat shaming), parties, filthy men and drugs when they talk about their modelling years. The main thing about the job seems to be to show up on time and follow instructions. if you don't you are done.

Some of us are curious what Stonage does for a living.

Date: January 25, 2022 18:38

...I scout models. Just kidding. I can be a bit stubborn though when someone calls me ignorant, shallow or moronic. I will leave this, skin deep, subject for now though. Before it gets unpleasant...

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2466
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home