Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: BRIAN JONES TRUTH IS NEAR
Posted by: mrD ()
Date: November 16, 2005 22:23

I heard from a witness that brain was drinking a beer with elvis last week in a bar in some city.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: November 16, 2005 23:06

Who is brain ?
NOW I AM confused.

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: November 16, 2005 23:09

Kurt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who is brain ?
> NOW I AM confused.

brain is the mastermind behind the whole conspiracy

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: November 16, 2005 23:36

Miss You, you promised us to leave this board. Why didn't you keep your promise?

Mathijs

Posted by: barcelona ()
Date: November 16, 2005 23:39

He is with Elvis and Jim Morrison in a tropical island smiling smiley

Posted by: Miss U. ()
Date: November 17, 2005 00:45

Leonard, perhaps there is no bruising because Brian had been administered a drug to render him unconscious and therefore very easy to drown without any struggle if held under water. With the inquest being as quick as it was, and if there was a cover up from higher above with the autopsy which ruled death by misadventure, then it would have all been swept under the carpet in 1969 as just a rock star druggie death. Only the story presented doesn't add up.
Markdog, this is not rehashed rumours, this is new evidence and new witnesses; what Trevor wrote above has not been stated before anywhere.
Rank Outsider-- the Brian Jones fan club is conducting an investigation to get the case reopened. The invesigation is still ongoing, and for that reason not all details can be disclosed to the public at this instant...the first step is to present the evidence to the police to persuade them to reopen the case.
I think Trevor presented the motive in what he wrote above, and was being very open about what he has found so far, without revealing names or specifics to protect his case. With the fact being known that some witnesses have mysteriously died or vanished over the last 30 years, there is a need to be cautious. I cannot say anything more than Trevor has said. There are witnesses, there are suspects and there is evidence. The only way police will consider reopening the case is based on a review of the facts; we all know that. Trevor is a smart man and is fully supported by Brian Jones fans because he is searching for the truth. Obviously for the sake of the investigation everything cannot be said right now....but in due time justice will prevail.

Rank Outsider Wrote:
> Miss U - Would you be kind enough to make a brief
> presentation of the case.
> Who claims that Brian was killed? What's the
> motive? Any witnesses? Who are the suspects?
> Where's the evidence to prove it if this was to be
> brought to court?
> What do you mean by "Brian Jones truth is near?
>

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: November 17, 2005 00:51

Miss U. Wrote:
> Leonard, perhaps there is no bruising because
> Brian had been administered a drug to render him
> unconscious >
>
>

by himself, perhaps?

Date: November 17, 2005 00:59

NO.

Anna Wohlin concedes that his life before they became lovers
genuinely was the hedonistic party of legend. She had
previously resisted his advances despite adoring him
for five years for fear of becoming simply another
conquest. But she swears that he was calmer by the
time they got together in 1969. "He had stopped with
the drugs," she says. "He was so scared about drugs.
When he was busted and all that, he hated it. He hated
the police. People have the wrong impression."

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: November 17, 2005 01:02

all you're doing is quoting every book written about him. we don't know what happenned. you're just taking someones half-truths and saying its factual.

Date: November 17, 2005 01:08

JJ, I'm quoting what Trevor wrote November 15 2005 and the Anna Wohlin quote above is from an article today in the Independant. She was with Brian in his last few weeks of life, but even she can't say the whole truth for her own safety. I'm not quoting every book ever written on him, because the truth isn't in there, only partly. Again JJ, I know you love to attack people on this board, but I am merely the messenger. Focus on the content of Trevor's message, or maybe spend some time reading up on Brian and learning.

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: November 17, 2005 01:10

i'm not attacking anyone. the guy they said possibly had involvement in his death is dead. who can she fear? i don't get it.

Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: November 17, 2005 01:18

Come on give the guy a break, he's only backing the call for a thorough investigation. Why would you not want this to happen?

Brian didn't die from drugs and drink: there was very little found in his blood.

He also didn't die from an asthma attack. Apparently this would have left very clear traces in the lungs (can't remember the medical details) and there was absolutely no sign of this in the autopsy.

He was also a gret swimmer and it was a pretty small pool where he could have reached the side from anywhere in about 5 seconds.

Where are the factual sensible arguments for 'death by misadventure'?

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: November 17, 2005 01:42

I'm still sure, it's all about money. Every third word I read is 'donation'.
There's simply nothin' with any evidence. @#$%& off, Miss U.
And I understand that Brian didn't contribute anything substantial from 1967 to his death. From my point of view, he is responsible for Majesties, because he was the one wanting to open 'new doors'. From the beginning of the Stones' way back (JJF, Beggars, Let It Bleed) he wasn't on anything except drugs.

Regarding to Keith: just an @#$%&. Not that I don't want him to live, but if it wasn't Keith and Mick and the others, Brian hadn't been able to write only one out of all these hit songs (the so called war horses, and all the more than 400 great songs), and to give us this great music and touring for more than 43 years. Period. Only think of the @#$%& pipes of pan of shit, not even his own music...

Keith: He had lost the interest in guitar playing, and only fooled around with the sitar and all that. So I had to do all the guitars by myself.

Again: stop it, let Brian rest in peace. Finally and forever. You wouldn't want to hear the truth. And: that's the wrong forum for you. Keep on bashing and whining somewhere else.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-17 01:47 by micawber.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: November 17, 2005 02:36

THE TRUTH IS HERE - Booze and Pills and Asthsma + a pool + a fool = Brian's death. Thanks to him for everything he did. Now, let's leave him alone and let him rest in peace.

Elvis, Pooh, and Piglet have all been found not guilty - ditto for Jagger, Richards, Loog, and Jimmy Phelge.

Posted by: monkey_man ()
Date: November 17, 2005 08:39

brian was definitely a genius in many respects. mick and keith were just kiddies in the early 60s
brian was the real star! he died before his time...thats sad. i don´t believe in all these theories.

p.s. isn´t there fitting conspiracy theory for all stars who died too young? curt, elvis....

Posted by: monkey_man ()
Date: November 17, 2005 08:44

by the way what about the movie about brian?will it be shown in the cinemas? can´t immagine.need some information!

Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: November 17, 2005 11:53

"let's leave him alone and let him rest in peace." - Surely that's the point; if he was murdered (1st or 2nd degree) then he won't rest in peace which is why the investigation is needed. At least for his family and loved ones. To just leave it and walk away with all these unanswered questions is an insult to Brian.

Posted by: sunnybandyo99 ()
Date: November 17, 2005 12:40

Mick and Keith have killed him

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: November 17, 2005 13:06

Peace, peace, Im not deaf. OK, Brian was a genius, he was a rock star even before meeting the two nerds Mick n Keith who learned everything about being a Stone from him. That's a fact, and they couldnt take it, Mick hated him probably and wanted to be the star. I dont buy that crap about him caring about Brian, yes mabye if Brian didnt threaten Micks status. They took his band alright but they also wrote the majority of the songs even if Brian wrote parts and "produced" (adding instruments). They are to blame mostly for not having any self criticism about his death. If they had we wouldnt be talking about this. B. was depressed and probably took his own life. Dont belive that talk about a supergroup etc. Its quite common for depressed people to hang their life on something "great" before they take their life. Also his calm attitude those last days are quite typical.

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: November 17, 2005 18:22

Forget it.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: November 17, 2005 18:24

sunnybandyo99 Wrote:
> Mick and Keith have killed him

i guess, that's the whole sorry business solved ,and over with, then.

Posted by: marvpeck ()
Date: November 17, 2005 19:52

Tomorrow, the 18, is the official release date of the movie
but I can't find it scheduled to be shown anywhere in the US.
Does anybody know?

Marv Peck

Y'all remember that rubber legged boy

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: November 17, 2005 20:31

Watch it come out that he's not even dead.

Posted by: BersaGurra ()
Date: November 17, 2005 20:42

Miss U, I have one question. What is BJ offsprings significantly thiers? What is the name worth and who owns it? Any unpaid roylties? I mean just because someone dies does not mean contractual obligatons dissapear? Please explain.

Re: Brian
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: November 17, 2005 21:13

BersaGurra, i was wondering the same thing - then i thought maybe the implication is that the family might be in a position to bring a civil suit for wrongful death against a perpetrator, if there is one and if s/he or his/her heirs have any money.

i'm also puzzled by a few other things - why anyone would think a group of professionals at the Stones' level at that point would leave something like the question of the rights to the band's name up in the air (i would imagine that question was spelled out legally years before Brian left); and why three people would hold anyone's head under water if that person had been drugged or killed inside the house.

... sigh. love & light to Brian.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-17 21:34 by with sssoul.

Posted by: scaffer ()
Date: November 17, 2005 23:07

Despite her best efforts, Miss U. has failed to solve the case.

It's time to change the investigative team. Folks, send ME your money, and I'll find the truth! No sum is too small.

Posted by: BersaGurra ()
Date: November 18, 2005 00:13

with ssoul, I though these wrongful death things only excisted in America?

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: November 18, 2005 00:23

Please Please he's not deaf. Until Elmo tramples him to fragments.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: November 18, 2005 00:32

>> with ssoul, I though these wrongful death things only existed in America? <<

you may be right, BersaGurra - i was merely speculating what the sense of that statement in the post might be.

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: November 18, 2005 01:17

..... ...

Mathijs

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-19 01:57 by bv.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 991
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home