Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: I Think,"Its only rockn roll"-Album is sooo underrated!
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: November 19, 2005 18:00

I o rock&roll is a master piece,ido like it such!!!!! If you cant rock me:A nasty tune! Iorr:Warhorse +real good lyrics! tILL the next:Learnt to love this one over the years (a conflict relation song) Time:A song idream about!!!!Thats a experience itell you real strange! A warhorse that cant be played anymore(still waiting for the santana cover version!!)with mick and the gang!.Lux: A underrated exotic dance tune! If you really: it might be the second best ballad from the stones what a giant of asong (i know you think live is a thriller you play the vamp....great!)Short:verry funny indeed under my thumb the other way around!!!.Finger print file:time less,neon ceon is listening to you!!!!a real good realistic, paranoid tight, dance, spooky one,Iwas playing this one a lott when i was in the army, to my suprise the whole tank crew liked it! Aint toyawning smileyk cover(like the outake more) Dance Little:loved this one when i was 14,15,now to me the bastard of the album wont skip it allthoug(once again forgive me my bad english great song by the way)

Posted by: Star ()
Date: November 19, 2005 18:13

I think one of the best albums they ever made, which happened to be the first where they wrote all the tracks, is Aftermath... truly a masterpiece!

"waitin for someone to come out of somewhere..."

Posted by: stonesctl ()
Date: November 21, 2005 16:18

Awesome Album!

Crushes Some Girls and Black and Blue.

my top 5 70s albums

1. Exile
2. Sticky
3. GHS
4. IORR
5. SG

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1418
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home